What would happen if [as] animated Sup Forums stories?

like they practically bring to life some of the stories around here, like wolfman greg or fat mcgee and his retard three.
>pic related

Tile fucker would be an interesting story to see animated.

Some of 4chans story's would be insane as animated features.

I do this, but not for anyone else's pleasure but mine. I also don't usually animate the funnier stories..

Mostly the sad ones.

>the Cosmic Brownie Shake incident
>eat ALL the eggs
>Rasputin the waiter
>user tries to make caramel
>shut-in user's 21st birthday
>mailbox Vin Diesel
>the time user wanted to be John Silver
>dangerously cheesy blind date
>Mark the Mint Man
>Roman shitposting
I'm surprised some hack sitcom writer doesn't just steal ideas from threads

>Tile fucker
>Computer bricker
>Valentine's Day Pal Card
>Attempted weaboo rape survivor
>Wesley Snipes prison mail
>The great Xavier's chair's color debacle
>Cheetah lover

We could do it, Sup Forums. We have the technology.

you know...we should give it a try, I actually second this.

Has Sup Forums successfully done anything yet though? I mean, at least this time the scripts come ready.

we only need good animators and good voice actors to make this shine.
at worst we could be incredibly popular on jewtube and at best we could create our own TV channel.

>at best we could create our own TV channel
Let's not get ahead of ourselves. Just try getting views on jewtube first. But now we need animators.

perhaps should we ask for some help with other boards?
/wsg/ could get us some animators and some YGYL
Sup Forums will bring a lot of neat tunes
Sup Forums will be the pet
/mlp/ will bring new sick shit.
/x/ will bring spooky material.

>Sup Forums will bring a lot of neat tunes
>Sup Forums will be the pet
>/mlp/ will bring new sick shit.
>/x/ will bring spooky material.
They don't really need to be involved, unless they have anything to contribute, since you could just find stories from those boards without them being involved, or just go on the board and ask them to post stories. Boards with animators seem the best to even consider.

If we're doing that, are we going to end up taking tales from other boards as well?

>/mlp/ will bring new shit
and animators too.

Wait, was that actually supposed to be Aiden? where's the payoff here?

It would probably be a hell of a lot more entertaining then Brad Neely's sclopio peepio.
Actually just change all the skits to Sup Forums stories and you'd instantly have a better show.

if it is funny or amusing enough then it's in.

i wish Brad Neely's Sclopio Peepio was as good as it's title.
if it was done right, it really could work as an anti-tv show as it's marketed. but it's just...not funny.
i really want to like it but it's just not funny.

it could have been great...

It really fits the "TV Sucks" part of its title history, doesn't it?

If anything you should keep it more on the down low as people will just make up dumb shit. Only use stories already written to not give validation to shit posters. Unless you're going for just funny, and not plausibly truthful.

Yeah, hence why I said, just keep it on the down low.

Post stories.

Now this is some shit that can be like a 30 min art movie

I don't have the screencaps, so I'm pulling from memory

>eat ALL the eggs
OP asks what anons would do if they found a girl passed out drunk on a park bench. Most anons say they'd get her a cab home. One says he'd take her home, bather her, let her sleep and when she wakes up, say that she could only leave if she ate an entire bowl of eggs.

>Tile fucker
Guy confesses to his secret fetish for tile patterns, gets incensed people think it's weird.

>Computer bricker
Guy gets trolled by Sup Forums in a "how to triforce" thread and deletes system32 on his dad's work computer filled with important work stuff. Sup Forums keeps trolling the guy until he unwittingly bricks his dad's computer with a magnet.

>Valentine's Day Pal Card
user shares a story of his childhood when his best friend and him had no girlfriends and decided to give each other "pal cards" for Valentine's Day, and were mistaken for gay by the entire school.

>Attempted weaboo rape survivor
user shares the horrowing tale of how he was lured into school after hours and nearly raped by two weaboos.

>Wesley Snipes prison mail
Sup Forums sends Wesley Snipes cards to prison acting as if he's Blade.

>The great Xavier's chair's color debacle
Epic multi-thread debate on whether Xavier's chair on the 90's animated series was yellow or orange. Someone got in contact with one of the animators and he confirmed it was yellow.

>Cheetah lover
Guy posts pics getting frisky with his pet cheetah.

long but worth the read

I remember when this one was posted.

/mlp/ greatest moment.

this one could be a funny one to animate

You know, if we were do do stuff from every board, I think /tg/ might have some amazing stuff.

Who's aiden

we should ask them if they want to support this idea first.

I have some sappy stuff in mind but don't have the screencaps right now

>user and Calvin and Hobbes girl
>user and homeless girl
>Arab Spring

While this isn't a story in as such as it's not narrated, I still think this would be awesome [as] material.

old guy defends waitress with sword cane

guy is saved by muggers by three guys in Three Musketeers costumes

nurse-kun and uncle user.

BUMP

I'd love to see this one.

I want this to be animated.

post the rest faggot

Here's an [as] bumper

Say hello to the cut away B plot of the entire third season.

>I am a monkey

holy shit I fucking lost it already

I really wish we knew what happened after this

Wait why is this shocking? All he's doing is just drinking honey with powdered jello mix and salt.

the shocking this about this is...he though he could replicate the flavor of the vaginal fluid of princess luna(the pony princess of the night).

Guess I'll dump a few

he was found unconcious in the trash somewhere, I think near the red light sector and he used his underwear as his diaper.

This is so fucking fake.

Ah thx for that user

oh! I forgot to add that the mother of this fag bitched at everybody and luckily didn't find OP drugs.

I'll pass you something real then.

Ah barneyfag

This shit right here deserves it's own series, like HnK only with more doors.

indeed bro.
that would be funny as fuck

Is /tg/ cheating?

this isn't real but I wish it was.

seeing it animated would be great, it really would be amusing to watch.

user and his and deaf wife was cute.

I started looking for that story about the guy who had a fetish for the geography of the state of Ohio and I'm starting to doubt it ever even existed in the first place

Another bumper

>user and Calvin and Hobbes girl
Found it, not ashamed to admit I teared up.

there is one, it's called Brad Neely's Scolio Peelio

I'm pretty fond of /tg/'s food tales.

/tg/ but with a Sup Forums tint to it. This could easily be an amazing movie on its own.

Jesus.

Oh the possibilities.

God damn those feels

I actually teared up

Wow, I guess this more of a common occurrence than I thought. It doesn't make mine seem so embarrassing.

I had just finished devouring way too much food at McDonalds (I was having one of those weeks) and I stopped by the grocery store to pick up some essentials. I was grabbing milk when I felt the urge. There was an old lady near me and I didn't want to subject her to that so I power walked into the aisle with the coffee beans and decided it was safe to rip add there. I mean, who the fuck would be grabbing coffee beans at 7 PM?

I let out one of the nastiest gas emissions this side of WWII. I shit you not, this was worse than even words could describe. Before my cheeks had even stopped flapping I was plugging my nose and nearly hurling. I thought to myself that I had to leave the area immediately...and that's when I noticed.

There, situated not three feet from my rancid behind, was Chuck Mangione. I had always heard the legends but I never thought they were true. He was visible behind the shelf, having parted some products aside. His face was something between a grimace and a smile. Before I could speak, he called to me in a low whisper.

"You've got the stank-ass, brother...there's only one way to cure that...let old Chuckie fix you up." He was snaking out of the shelf as he said this. By the time my surprise had wore off, it was too late. He pulled me to the ground and swiftly removed my pants while gagging me with a tacky sweater. I could only manage muffled sobs of protest as he rammed his flugelhorn straight up my bum and began to play Feels So Good. I felt my insides begin to wash over with a strange sensation. And just as quickly as it started, it was over. Chuck slithered back into the shelf and I was left feeling oddly refreshed. I still keep the sweater as a reminder of that day.

>Hugo takes off his helmet and reveals himself as a black man.
I don't know why but this is killing me.

>The spoiler ruining the other half of that one line of greentext is setting off my autism