I'm an A-list celebrity in the United States...

I'm an A-list celebrity in the United States. I've starred alongside many other popular celebrities and worked with a plethora of directors. If I haven't directly worked with someone, I've probably met them at an awards afterparty or something. AMA

(Pic unrelated haha)

>A-List

Sure thing Paul

Hardy?

Hehe nope.. if someone guesses I will do a big reveal

>I've starred alongside many other popular celebrities

Damn i think this is real, as actors often call their scene partners 'celebrities.' Pretty cool.

You probably think you're A-list but you're closer to D-list.

You're the one who worked with Laurence Fishburne? I'd tend to believe you

Take a timestamped picture of the view from your house.

kys. pic related.

I have yes, and that's all i'll say about that ;)

Fuck off Lily Collins, you're not A-List

How many eye wide shut parties have you attended? If none, you aren't there yet

Well shit there is only a handful of actors that can claim that so im going to say Ben Stiller.

Ok true. I meant that as a broad term to describe actors and actresses along with like singers and such

Nope, that's not me.

Classic? Loved you in Okja

>and that's all i'll say about that

why did you make this thread if you're just going to be boring?

There are only about 10-15 A-list celebrities in the World. I doubt you're one of them.

What does Zooey Deschanel smell like

That wasn't me lmao.

If that's the case then I'm definitely not one of those 10-15 people haha. Still have a nice rep though

Dano go home!

Does she post on here? I saw her in Marvins Room on broadway a couple weeks ago. Great but depressing show. We were in the middle of the 6th row or so....and right before intermission, in a pivotal scene...this giy next to my gf starts snoring. I almost lost it completely. Like was seriously saved by the curtain....i was like shaking and convulsing trying to stifle my laughter....wonder if the actors on stage could tell.

do it OP

M or f? Have you ever met someone you surprisingly liked despite their reputation?

I'd rather not do anything that jeopardizes my privacy JUST yet. :)

Well, kinda- Kate Upton. While I wasn't surprised that I LIKED her, I was surprised at how wise and down to earth she was. She is a super funny and interesting person.

Swifty?

how many other people know about Sup Forums and Sup Forums and who comes here
what are some in demand jobs and how to I aquire them
who have you worked with that you hated/liked,and just general stories about what its like to work like that

You're boring.

noone cares, you're a monkey and a peasant

Has Eliza Dushku returned to promoting herself here?

jenna pls be my gf

Fuck off dane, you suck

Have we seen your anus

how do you sleep at night with pedowood going on all around you?
Also, do you agree with stars when they complain about how hard they have it, or do you think theyre just being spoiled bitches?

JLaw i would totally fuck you

Bad larping aside, I've never understood why a celebrity revealing themselves here would even be an issue.

I haven't really talked to anybody about Sup Forums but I'm sure a lot more come on than people think. I don't regularly come on but I occasionally like to come on here haha.
There are always a plethora of jobs in demand, mostly crew for starters. If you want a job in entertainment you an start with college films and stuff to build your reel up and then go from there.
Do you have any specific people? For some reason Dwayne Johnson, comes to mind right now, who seems to have an ego on social media but is super chill irl. :)

OP is a faggot.

It is known.

Are you male or female?

How many of your co-celebs secretly voted Trump, rough %?

CM punk pls go back to the wwe

My first thought as well

is macaulay culkin an A or B celebrity?

Unfortunately, you haven't.

I think the hardest part is the objectification and the invasion of privacy, which genuinely is pretty dehumanizing and difficult to deal with. That's my opinion, though, and many others have different experiences.

drop some names and stories and we'll go from there

How did you get into the business? Did you go to school?

>objectification

Are you a coal burner?

Both. (I kid, I kid)

Probably not many.. I don't ask :)

What's your favorite item at Wendy's

Whoops, my reply to was supposed to go to !

former military and current police officer, I do small theater and film work on the side as a hobby with a very small group but ive always wanted to go bigger with it. What are the odds ill be black listed with my current and former career? Im more conservative/libertarian but I dont wear it on my sleeve

>super funny and interesting
wow I guess you didn't exactly go to cambridge

I think most actors would readily admit that they're far from the smartest people around.

Are you Jim Norton?

how worried are the big wigs about movie theaters dying out and losing their money and do they have a legitimate reason to think so?

Does everyone agree that Sony is a joke and running themselves into the ground
>

I did go to school. I started when I was young but didn't get the "big break" until my early adult years. I kind of feel like it's never too late to start, though. :)

I've actually never had Wendy's (as far as I know), I'm guessing their burgers are good

I don't think you'd be blacklisted for having a certain career. Use your talent and charisma, don't talk politics too much

>It's a Dane Dehaan pretends he's an a-lister and shills his latest flop on Sup Forums episode

Alright are you Vin Diesel

Hello RDJ

>don't talk politics too much
so why the fuck do we have to hear fuck drumpft 24/7 from your shit heel colleagues

Like I said, I was surprised. She cracks some smart jokes.

Movie theatres definitely aren't seeing as much action as they used to, but I know that just from living in an urban area, not from any inside source. I don't think it's anything to worry about.

Have you been in a capeshit?

The kind of even stevens? le he will not divide us guy?

Have you worked with any well known hardcore method actors and are they just as annoying as they seem from reading about them?

Why does this board always fall for this cringe roleplay bullshit?

because its friday and i have no life?

What's up, William Shatner?

I'll take this over the fifth Sneed thread of the day desu.

Haha yes! yes I have and no, they're very cool people, just like I said earlier with Dwayne Johnson...

Not OP but I think being black listed shouldn't be your main concern. Get a proper agent first or networking more. No one will hire you no matter how great your acting skills are if they don't know you exist.

is anyone getting sick of colbert on your end? I get how all the talk show hosts have to have a FUCK DRORMFP segment, but the latest interviews hes done, particularly with oliver stone and bill burr, seems like hes trying to pick fights
also, pass it along that everyone thinks hes shit now and a major sell out and I didnt even vote for trump

Probability suggest OP can't be a faggot every single time.

I wish!

I was at the same party as one but we didn't talk much. I said hi and tried to high five him.

Are you pretending to be Alex Daddario?

>Hey it's me ur A list celeb. ama.
Pic with timestamp or gtfo.
>S a g e
>a
>g
>e

William Shatner browses Sup Forums and fucking /x/ so it's not unreasonable to assume others do the same

Are you a man or a woman?

>2 A-listed actors
reddit btfo!

But this thread will go exactly like the previous 40+ like it.
>hehe hey guys I'm ___-list celebrity and I've worked with ______ and i'm just here to chill haha
>gets asked to post proof
>says if someone guesses they will
>retards actually think its legit and ask question
>role-play fag gets the attention he needs and quits replying after a few hours
>no proof is ever shown
>repeat a few weeks later

Ok douchebag. Keep roleplaying. Pathetic cunt.

is onto something. ;)

Am not her.

This kinda. An agent goes a long way but you need some background before you get an agent

what are some suggestions youd give to people looking to break into the movie making industry
>just be yourself and work hard
give me real dos and donts motherfucker

I'm a trap! Haha I love this meme! :)

Simple desu, just be like me, an A-list celebrity, and work hard. Never let anyone keep you down, and remember your heart is the only weapon you need, yo!

would you or any others ever come out and admit you post on Sup Forums? Its not as bad as it used to be and others have been found out without any social stigma

Bruce go home

be pretty
be a degenerate
fuck old jews
do tons of coke

Post some OC that would suggest you may be somebody interesting.

you cheeky son of a bitch

My agent has advised me not to post about it on social media, but my other celeb buddies have kind of hinted they come here too, so I might post something on my Instagram today for the first time in a while... :)

Aspiring actor here. I don't even care if OP is roleplaying. Let's say I get my headshots and move to Los Angeles. How do I get started? How do I find out about casting calls without an agent?

What would your kike agent know.

Keep your ear to the ground user! You should def pack up your entire life and move to L.A. to follow your shitty dreams that will never be fulfilled.

>I'm an A-list celebrity
me too mate, down here we all are A-list celebrities.

Which Sup Forums's waifus have you worked with?
Were they bitches or sweeties?

Fuck off back to Canada OP. you closet bi-fag.

The truth about it is that it's kind of chance. The talented ones don't always get what they deserve and untalented people sometimes make it to the top. Start small with college films and stuff like that to build up a reel, and then look into finding an agent with said reel.

This made me laugh. Not me tho

I mean yeah, I wouldn't have a problem saying I did if someon straight up asked me lmao

I think op is female. Amy Adams?

This person is pretending to be me, don't listen to him haha, I think it's funny we're all "Anonymous" but come on dude, don't be a prick lol.

Kind of a lot. Some cool, some dumb, some rude, some just weird.

Don't immediately move to LA. You can find work anywhere if you're talented enough.

how many A listers are in this thread?