What's next for his career?

What's next for his career?

>hot topic bug in the corner

heh

Nothing. He's always gonna be remembered as that guy who did Regular Show and he won't ever live it down.

Maybe he'll have something in Voice Acting but he'll always be that guy who did the bird.

What? Why would he have to live down creating a successful tv series?

>implying regular show was bad enough to need to live down from

He'll probably supervise or be a second hand director or storyboarder again like what he used to do.

Nick or Disney will have something for him if he can get another pitch together. Plenty of former coworkers at both to vouch for him and Both love to snap up ex CN talent.

tsuj

Give more advice on how to put a baby to sleep in less than ONE MINUTE.

did he really post that?

I don't know, did he really make a cartoon about tricking a co-worker into dropping acid with him at work on Halloween night?

He was hacked and ended up having to deactivate his account for a few days, got it up again recently.

Suicide

wtf i hate quintel now

>He was hacked
he went on a shitposting drunk spree and deleted it all, stop defending

People like you make some odd assumptions.

He'll do little things like said

I mean, he is a stoner basically

Little Nicky reboot

I usually hate long hair on men but the John Romeo hair suited him better

I really just want to meet him, aside from the fact he made a show I loved for 6-7 years, everything I've heard about him gives off him being a really nice guy, and cool but not in a weird way.

Though I'd probably get really fucking nervous and not go and talk to him. I hate anxiety. he's not even someone you have to impress or act sophisticated around.

I'm a guy by the way, most other times I say stuff like this people think I'm a teenage girl. God anxiety pisses me off.

He'll bring back Flapjack

Maybe he'll be like Joe Murray have a show that ended make another show on another network than have that end, have the company get a tv movie on his first show

I feel ya. Also male.

(eye roll)

He did good on the series, I doubt another show he makes would ever have the same charm and give off the same vibes.

I met him at Comic Con twice. Unbelievably cool guy. Loves chatting with his fans, who, while passionate, were very chill. I asked him questions about the show and universe and you could see the joy on his face as he discussed his creations. (Also the line to meet him was right next to the Rebecca Sugar line which was three times as long, full of very rabid fans, and people were being rushed through, she seemed overwhelmed.) With the Quintel line they actually were letting people spend minutes at a time talking to him and you could hang around the table waiting for another chance to chat, they didn't make people leave immediately after the initial meeting. Probably the best meet and greet I've done at Comic Con.

>Also the line to meet him was right next to the Rebecca Sugar line which was three times as long, full of very rabid fans, and people were being rushed through, she seemed overwhelmed.
Exactly what I would expect from a tumblrite whore.

>muh cancer

i hope you never get in the business because you'd just make trash and think "i'm way better than everyone else" while doing so

He'll try another series that will either be radically different from RS or in the same vain, but it won't get past two seasons.

Hopefully no directing or writing credits. He's a horrible story teller

From what I hear, Crewniverse are actually anti-tumblr. Or, not as tumblr as you think they'd be.

Can we... please... not make this a discussion about Tumblr like every other Sup Forums thread apparently has to now?

Storyboard on Horton Hears a Two.