Moving to USA

What is the best state to live in? Why?

How is MO?

Other urls found in this thread:

freedominthe50states.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=Yf2Gai1uQYM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Don't.
Nobody deserves to have leafs in their country.

Thanks for your input, Muhammad. Statistically, that's your name, right?

Depends, what do you do for a job and where do you intend to live?

Alaska

Montana

Idaho

Oregon (outside Portland)

Dakotas

Wyoming

Colorado, including Denver

Salt Lake City

Texas

FL is pretty gud senpai. However

anywhere in new England. Its super liberal, but also white, and has a generally high quality of life.

As a bonus, If you miss autistic Frenchman everywhere, you can go to northern Vermont.

Thanks. How did NH's Free State Project turn out?

All my work experience is in insurance brokering, but looking to get out of that into general labour. I'm not too concerned with where I live. Christian area would be nice, pretty much any flavor.

Speaking of, SLC is good? Downsides? Also how are border states like Texas for crime? Thanks.

Is that what int is for? Looking for a Sup Forums kind of angle, if you know what I mean. What area of FL?

How much Alberta oil money do you have

New Hampshire by far. No state income tax, no state sales tax, property taxes are slightly high to make up for this though. They are currently ranked as the freest state in the country.

freedominthe50states.org/

Also it is 95% white and has extremely low crime rates. The "worst" city in the state is Manchester which has the same crime rate as the average US community

Interesting, I was considering NH strongly.

Thanks.

I live in Florida, And I got to tell you, the absolute, best place to be, is Texas. Fuck Florida.

SLC resident here. Downtown is hipster Ville. The rest of the valley is very conservative.

Fuck off. We're full.

Kentucky.

I hear some will be going back where they came from.

Oh? What's great about it?

Anywhere you can vary a gun openly without permission.

I am keeping that in mind. Literally never held a gun before but I'll be learning.

MO is really nice, grew up there. Just be wary of St. Louis at night if you don't want Mike Brown's ghost to haunt you.

MO is shit. My dad lives there. He's a gun loving, racist joke telling, good ole boy, and even he admits it's a shit state. Cold as fuck in the winter. Hot as fuck with snakes in the summer. Shitty economy... The works.

Which one is the most diverse state? Like with SJW niggers + Pakis/Indians? I want to avoid it.

Come to rural kansas

White, Christian, Conservative, and everybody owns guns.

I'm moving to ohio

Hmm, going on the shortlist. Thanks.

Also who / mlb / here? A chill fanbase would be good.

Florida is great.

You can own any gun you want and if someone tries fucking with you you can stand your ground

"Dakotas"

Dakota brah here

Not ohio
I live here, trust me

Upper Peninsula of Michigan

It's alright I guess, Id talk about the people but i cant find any.

Best flag: Arizona
Runner up: Texas

Costs a ton though doesn't it?

texas if you're a girl

I got a really nice job after graduating from Mich Tech (also in the UP) so i can afford a small home, a few acres of land, a snowmobile, and some nice hunting gear.

Its the closest thing to Rural Canada there is in the states.

>What area of FL?

Look in Northern FL. The further south you go, the more it turns into Cuba.

Also, just warning you ahead of time. It gets HOT in Florida. I'm not sure if a leaf would manage in the summer.

Good job dude.

Thanks for the warning. I'm pretty good with all temperatures that we get here, but no doubt I've never felt anything near a strong FL summer. Humidity's bad too there right?

California easy

Why woukd you move here its full of crazy niggers

It's somewhat predicated on November, but not entirely.

Small town California.
Stay out of the Valley or Major cities, or any city either south of Atwater, East of the Sierra Nevada mountains, Or north of San Diego. Coastal cities are good, except SF which is retarded (No seriously, its like one of the worst cities ever, its like they had a city planner that was in a coma for 80 years).
I warn you again, if you move to one of the copy paste transport hubs in the central valley you will want to kill yourself, its where we concentrate our shitty aspects so the rest of the state can be as good as it is.

>How is MO?
Iowan here. The running joke is that we tried to give the southern most layer of counties to Missouri, because it would benefit the overall IQ of both states.

Thanks. What are the positives Cali has over other states?

Michigan lol

I give it 2yrs before niggers are relocated to your neighborhood thanks to obamas hud program

New York.
California really just has Mexicans. Very few blacks as compared to the population. SJW are confined to college campuses mostly, and everyone ignores them anyway.

California is way better than most people here make it out to be. Also, Mexicans assimilate way better than people here think. Certainly better than any other sub-group.

Go fuck yourself Mao. We don't want anymore non whites here.

Michigan fag here, but I'm a troll.
I love the UP, though. It's so beautiful. I can imagine myself retiring up there...

Yeah, it's pretty humid around the southeast. Though I'm not sure if the 90 degree (32 Celsius) heat with humidity is worse than the 110+ degree (43 Celsius) dry heat I had to endure during a trip to Las Vegas.

>Mao
Ehhh, not as good sorry.

Was thinking about Nevada as well...

Almost everything.
Diversity of environment.
Largest GDP of all states. Its like 7th or 8th in the world if compared to other nations. 2.4 trillion I think.
Largest amount of influence in Politics.
Largest amount of culture influence due to Hollywood culture machine.
Grows more food than any other state.
Largest population, therefore almost any public event will be the largest of any state, festivals, concerts, conventions, etc etc.
Oh and we are basically the transport hub of the entire western united states, which basically means as long as the US economy as a whole grows, we grow. If you are willing to work there is always the availability to do so in transport or shipping.

Many, many other things I can be bothered to type. Look at the wiki.

>brokering, but looking to get out of that into general labour
>Christian area
omaha has a shitload of money and there is still manufacturing in eastern nebraska, you could get by on a FIRE job there if necessary and then move into something more industrial in the area
>the dakotas are also good on both fronts, and all of the above are heavily christian/conservative

Did you win the world series last year?

HAH
MUH DIVERS
Yet flushes it in the toilet
Because its personal army of hippies and the electoral
Propaganda machine
Does in fact not, constantly on fire
A literal roach motel
Enjoy being a dock worker

Thanks.

Not a bad idea. Thanks a lot.

Arizona
>cheap housing
>low niggers
>spics stay in tuscon
>good jobs
>cheaper housing
>Red state
>most relaxed gun laws in the lower 48s

MO is one of the best kept secret in the states. No faggots like there are in the surrounding states (Illinois, Iowa and Kansas in particular), laws are good, low taxes, cheap cost of living, beautiful in the southern half and about to get a Navy Seal for governor. But, fuck off we're full. Same goes for you fucking Californians that keep coming out here.

Nope. But we also don't have very many gentle giant incidents up here.

Texas. Central Texas or Dallas only though. Everywhere else is either niggers, spics, or white trash.
Crime is minimal in the developed sprawls that surround every urban area.
Economy is booming. Government fucks off without being told to.
Best state but now Califuckers are coming to run it into the ground with regulations if we let it go Blue.

The Dakota's fucking suck.
also
>no east cost
Pleb

Hey fuck off dude Illinois isn't that bad. We're definitely better than Iowa and Kansas.

I will admit Missouri is a solid state

Any blue one in suburban areas.

This. We need more based people moving to Illinois to make it red again

Good luck buying a house anywhere near work in cali, hope you like spending 2ish hours getting to work and more getting back. Don't even get me started on taxes

Keked, I live in Illinois, but I thank God I was born in Virginia.

If you really want to own a gun, come to Virginia, we got really lax gun laws, open carry laws, move to a city like Lynchburg or anywhere with a large white population

MO is alright, except for the BLM hotbeds. I do like St. Louis otherwise, even if it's kind of falling apart. The rest of the state is really based otherwise.

Moved from VA, sorry but VA is being so overridden by "diversity" it got annoying. Lynchburg is pretty cool though, if he is from canada I am sure he won't mind the shitty winters

STL Cards definitely up your street. As a Chicago -kid I hate them but their fan-base is insane.

I was born and raised in IL, and yes it is that bad, that's why I moved to MO. That and I could get a 20 acre farm in MO for the price of a condo in IL. Paying for Chicago drives the entire state's taxes through the roof.

States with mountains. No niggers. I teach at a hs. 99% White.

If looking into MO St. Louis and Kansas City are great places to live and raise a family. A lot of stuff to do and they're not expensive cities to live in. Protip: If moving to St. Louis stay in South County or further south in Jefferson County.

Stay the fuck out of Oregon. We have more commiefornians than we know what to do with. they are killing OR.

>neighborhood

My nearest neighbors are an old couple who live 2 miles down the road, but they only speak Norwegian so we don't talk much. But we still manage to play euchre somehow.

stay away from Oregon. we hate everyone.

I've met a lot of trolls who live here in the summer, they're nice enough folks (except the ones from ann arbor).

well in my opinion the best place is probably northeast, preferable nyc metro area going up to boston. it is most developed, lots of white communities and wealth and all a short distance from major areas. always plenty to do because lots of forests and stuff.

so i'd say NYC metro to Boston metro. NY, CT, RI, MASS.

Somebody red pill me on Oregon. Where's the most based spot to live in the southern part of the state

You guys familiar with the Streisand Effect?

Thanks. Thought about MA and CT

Arizona is pretty sick, man.

Dry heat and the best weapon laws.

Original cowboy state.

ugh nebraska fag checking in
protip dont move to nebraska

welcome to MO

youtube.com/watch?v=Yf2Gai1uQYM

Oregon used to be cool but now its a meme state every sjw and hipster wants to move to

Hate on the Chicago dindus and taxes all you want, I'm with you there. The political landscape here is fucked right now

But I will not sit idly while you denounce the many based people of the Lincoln state as faggots, going as far as lumping us with the known faggotry of Iowa and Kansas, two of the most boring ass plain Jane states in the Union

You should be ashamed of yourself

Yeah? Bit concerned about the border states...

if you can be a nationalist then you are welcome. Oregon is soon to be/is the front lines against Mexican invasion.. we need nationalist votes to combat the liberal big cities.

You couldn't pay me enough to move 10 miles West to IL.

Indiana for life.

New Hampshire really.

Texas if you need money.

I'm not moving from Canada to US to vote donkey. If Clinton wins though I may rethink.

NH is near the top of my list right now.

>Low cost of living
>Never ending stream of young college pussy
>55k year job
>Low dindu population
Nah bro we don't need you

If Killary wins then its over. unless you like blood.

>MUH DIVERS
You know you sound like a retard right? ENVIRONMENTAL DIVERSITY.
>Flushes it
Still growing numbnuts. Believe it or not the tech industry being essentially housed in your state works out well in the modern world.
>Because hippie and electoral
Because we have the largest population dumbshit, do you even know how the US government functions?
>Propaganda.
Yep. Just like any political opinion expressed to gain support for any given political viewpoint. Don't be mad because it is "the wrong side" to you.
>Does in fact not.
Got any stats for that?
>Fire.
Yes, large geographic areas with lower than average rainfall do in fact have fires.
>Roach Motel.
What?
>Dock worker.
Why not? Its pays really well, good exercise and requires little education. What is possibly wrong with that?

You sound like a buttmad flyover state faggot.

Maine.

Is Oklahoma the only state where the natives outnumber the niggers?

>New Jersey
You won't live long enough to regret your decision

Fuck off omaha fag

natives as in featherheads? Oregon has a very low nig pop. other than Portland.

Detroitfag here. Chicago is fun and a nice city.

Yeah, red skins

kek

Idaho the thread

>spics stay in Tucson

Not even close faggot. They only city in Arizona to live in is Flagstaff, but even then its filled with the timber-niggers.