18+

>18+
>STILL living at home

>(You)

What if I still have HS at 18?

Where the fuck else would you live besides your home you dumb maplenigger?

I hope more people do that.

I really do. I want generations to not leave home for two reasons.

1. Fuck the price of housing these days. It is not representative of the average wage of most people in their area.

2. Fuck Baby Boomers and Gen-Xers. The former is significantly worse than the latter, but the latter not stepping up and being huge pussies all in all helped make the world as pussified as it is.

Let the little shits stay with their breeders forever.

I love pistachios.

It's my parents living with me, not me living with my parents.

>>not renting a 500 dollar closet in California
>>paying my loans back

It's like there's all kinds of money and a jobs out there?

My mother is a co dependent sociopath (or something similar) and I was adopted. My two older brothers were also and they are older than. They still live at home. Only reason I left was to join the army to pay child support.

Mental illness of women is the new scourge

We are stronger when we work together. Jewish media convincing people that living with your family beyond a certain age is weak/immature is a simple divide and conquer tactic. Can you not see through that?
Lazily relying on your parents to support you is not a good thing, but building strong bonds with the family by living together, working together and saving together is powerful. The ruling elite want a disparate, disillusioned, struggling and weak cattle of goyim to control and exploit.

i want to die

You don't live in your home? Where the fuck do you live?

The way you worded this I can tell you're on summer vacation.

Gonna be living here my whole life. Probably won't live to 40 though, at least I hope not.

>getting kicked out after 18
>(((family values)))
lmao

All leafs live outdoors.

Tell me your secrets, homeless man.

t. hobo

>Can't move out because no money
>No money because no job
>No job because live in rural area with no work
>Time is ticking
>I'll eventually end up a 40 year old with no experience and no one will want me

>cheapest place is $800/month for some run down shithole with bedbugs and natives or somalians everywhere
>normal place is $1200/month which is half my monthly income

Pls you fag, tell me how wecould afford living alone?.

1. It was the norm before WW2
2. House prices are insane.
3. Fuck wasting money when I can save it and spend it on my family and what I want, not some greedy landlord
4. A fucking leaf

Living at home in expensive areas is okay until like 24/25 ish

eg New York, London, notcanada

There is literally nothing wrong with living with your parents. You do know the sweet embrace of a mother don't you? You do know that they will be dead in your lifetime? Don't you want to savor the time spent together with them, alongside not having to worry about bills, food, shelter, and perhaps a thousand other things? I'm going through uni now, it's about a 15 minute drive from my parents house. I can focus just on school and tuition cost and then after I'm finished I'll plan on getting my own space.

On the one hand I'm saving 1000 bux a month

On the other hand I'm 28 years old living with my parents with no gf

>18+
>Being in an economic situation that isn't exactly like mine

I live in my dad's basement

Fucking pissed I agreed to it a year ago instead of just getting my own place

But it was renovated completely, all stainless steel appliances, 60 x 36" walk-in shower, granite countertops, etc..

The rent I pay is half of what I would be paying if I was on my own though.

>the current year
>posting a bait thread

When I was your age, my girlfriend and I already had steady jobs and a place to live in
you young people these days are so fucking lazy, crying about your school loans, why the fuck do you all need to go to college, we didn't and we were able to get great jobs and a house after a few years

>be 22 born and raised NYC
>see tons of my peers paying $900+ rents (easily more than half of their month's pay, for those not in STEM it's closer to all of it) on not much more than a closet space in the fucking ghetto

yeah no

Why?

>bought my first apartment at 19
>bought my first home at 23
>bought my second apartment at 20
>now at 25 I have 3 income properties
>married
>children

Yeah I look around and most others my age are fucking losers. Waaah I can't afford to live by myself, Waaaah I want to spend all my disposable income on drinking and video games. Waaah mom why aren't my boxers clean yet.

Gee, it's like having daddy's money makes life a little easier. Huh, really made me think for a second.

families have lived together for literally all of time, why is it suddenly bad?

Why to which part? I'll live here my whole life because I'm poor and work a dead end job and live in an expensive area. I'll die young because I eat like shit, drink constantly, am under heavy stress, and have a horrible mental outlook on life.

Not my fault your grandparents and parents wasted their lives not saving up for the future of their families.

Don't be so hard on yourself, you'll off yourself long before 40.

>Tfw parents have 5000 sq/ft house for me to live in until I am 30

>be 18 in 1967
>graduate high school with OK grades
>set out into the real world
>land job right away that easily allows me to pay for a comfortable lifestyle
>stay at the same company
>buy a nice house
>buy myself a new car every 5 to 7 years
>get married
>start a family
>work my way to upper management
>making 6 figures now
>work into retirement with all my benefits, cause why the fuck not?
>paid for my kids college
>be in a position to hire/fire
>younger generation coming in looking for work
>one kid is applying for the exact same position I started out at 40 years ago
>"Sorry buddy, you need a Masters for this position" I tell him
>fucking young people... they're not HUNGRY enough
>coming here with only 3 years work experience, five references and only a Bachelors... these fucking ENTITLED young people...

>falling for the rent jew
I'd like half my monthly income to not go to having a place to live

FINALLY someone who gets it!

These kids are just lazy.

because blue collar jobs pay $10 an hour and hire mostly Nigerian and Malaysian immigrants

>be me
>a home in a safe place costs $2000/month dollars the rent
>minimum wage is $300
>mfw

>26
>neet
>no work experience because arthritis
>tfw will never leave the house
>no friends
>have to care for sick mom
>dad gets shit faced every week and I have to make him food or he will throw things on the floor while digging refrigerator drunk
>literally losing my mind and very close to snapping

>College is 20 minutes from parent's house

Why the fuck would I waste my money on dorm and meal plan?

Where am i supposed to live? "Not home"?

>wasted their lives

lol, my grandparents and great-grandparents were fishermen and barely made any fucking money, barely enough to put food on the table. Moratorium killed fishermen here, my parents couldn't pursue fishing and weren't raised in a ivory castle like yourself.

>until I am 30

Fucking pleb.

Where else would you be living? Your home is where you live silly.

Times have changed.

More people started going to college -> more people had degrees -> companies could hire people with higher education for cheaper due to the competition -> more companies started hiring people with at least one college degree -> even more people started going to college

Soon you'll need a degree to work at McDonalds.

Hahahhahahahajajajahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahajahajahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhagahahahahahahahahahahqhahagahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah fucking east coast trash

Why not go to a community college to get a better job?

BECAUSE SOCIAL NORMS REEEEE

It's cheap and I never really have to see them. I'm not interested in having friends or girls over because I have no friends or girls I speak to.

It's fine.

I'm currently living with my dad as a 19 year old but I won't defend that, I feel pathetic and miserable all the time. I'm not a real man. I'll be leaving for the Navy in a few months thank christ, but until then I don't really deserve optimal respect, and neither do any of you who still live with their parents.

This is the age where you should be seeking your own independence and self sufficiency, not living off of your parents success.

he drinks cause you are worthless.

I could make it work

If you're not going to university/college, why leave home before you're in your early 20's?

If you ARE going to university/college & you can live at home, it'll save you money.

Or you can experience 'freedom' & the high price required to maintain it & GTFO of parents house.

Best you can hope for is a FRIENDS situation where you can live with one or two other cool people.

steady job - worked as a waiter. ha fucking jew thats the only job that can afford rent. kill urself not everyone wants to be a waiter

What to do? I have a hole in my resume that's huge.
>go to interview
>"what is user's mowing company?"
>it was a under the table job
>let me call
>no one answers
>all my references are fabricated because no friends
>legs too fucked up for manual labor
just

I live in my brother's house and pay him $300/mo rent. I think if I lived alone I would probably go crazy and kill myself. People who do live alone are usually out all the time, but I have nothing to do except for work. We sort of have a mutual symbiosis going on right now.

lol stay mad, Eastern provinces are the last cultural bastions of Canada. WE have the most scenic landscape, WE have the friendliest people, WE have the best music. Enjoy Torontostan or whatever hole you come from. I can wake up and walk to cape spear every morning for sunrise and live my life with peace, can you say the same?

what did he mean by this

>most of Sup Forums can't afford to live on their own
>most of Sup Forums supports Trump

Color me fucking shocked.

me too

Already went to college. A good one too - rated top five nationally in best value/best ROI, one of the country's best state schools. 3.6 in accounting. Could tell within five seconds of every interview I ever went on that I didn't have a chance. People can sense failure, weakness, and self-loathing. It's like a cloud of shit that surrounds you. Had to find something online where I could leverage my strengths, i.e. working tirelessly and communicating well through writing. I'll be lucky to make $20k a year for the rest of my life.

Wow that's a whole lot of bullshit excuses

>26
>arthritis
You can just say morbidly obese we all figured it out.

I was paying 70% of my income for rent when I lived in the UK. Now that I'm back, I moved right back to my parents. Fuck that shit.

I now make 70k a year for a year now, I was 22 , after a year of saving I left my parent house at 23 and I bought a nice house near Montreal for 280 000$ If I had left I would still be in a shitty closet for 800$ while the gov would rob me 45% of my hard working income

Living with your parent is a good thing

>Sup Forums is full of spoiled middle class kids

What a surprise. Explains the stormfaggotry.

I go to the gym 5x per week

Sorry I am not a black man in Canada to get everything for free

Pokemon doesn't count

37yo
Have my own room with deadbolt
I make dinner, mom cleans up
38% body fat

You already need a degree to work at McDonalds where I am.

Supermarkets in my local area were the first to require legitimate education in hospitality and food hygene, certificate II or higher, and the community just had to accommodate around five years ago.

My highschool actually offered those as an alternative to the normal Year 12 for those absolutely certain their end goal would be hopefully working at a bottleshop or department store if they were perky enough.

Pretty fucking much.

This

I'll move out once I graduate from uni

>Soon you'll need a degree to work at McDonalds.
we actually already have that..
not for McDonalds just yet, but a lot of food places expect you to have these Certificates which take a few months in a community college. They used to be just for the really upper class restaurants, but now they're pretty much expected at family restaurants and milk bars etc. This is the suburbs though.
A lot of parents come here and commute 2 hours or so to work in the cities, Its not very built up so there's no work for their kids, so competition is fucking high

>18+
>STILL living at home

where the fuck else am I gonna live
In a car?
do you not call your house, HOME?

31 here, and I still live at home.

By home I mean the $200,000 home I purchased with my own cash money and solely occupy.

sounds lonely

I lived at home until I graduated college because it was cheaper. I graduated last year with no debt at all and had a job lined up out of college

psychedelics cure depression
I recommend a leap of faith when you hit your lowest point

Same but 37, and I live in a crappy little condo with crazy neighbors. I've got a good job though, and I'm able to save a lot of money. I'd be embarrassed to invite anyone over from work that I know.

>abandoning traditional family because of social pressure to be "le cool college student"

Burn in fire, your the reason the world is falling to degeneracy

>that flag
OHHHH haha its just a leaf, good b8 m8

I'm 27. Clearing 50k a year, with 50k in the bank still living at home. Brand new car all paid off.

I'm debating moving out. I think it's time. But literally the only benefit would be to get a good girl and finally settle down. However, I am a kissless virgin. So there's no gurantee even if I do move out I will ever find someone.

What do you guys think? I am close to moving out, but can't decide.

how the fuck do you graduate with no debt?
We pay probably around 8k each year for the actual education
accommodation is around 13k extra each year (which student loans don't exist for btw, if your parents don't want to fork out, you dont get to be there)

Do you not pay to be allowed into uni in america?

>WE have the second best coast line
>WE have the drunkest people,
>WE have a tip off of the spearchucker jigs
>I can wake up and walk to cape spear every morning for sunrise and live my life with no money
Wew

Those are some mighty fine Pistachios matey.

If I moved out i would have to live in a shitty spic infested neighborhood because of living costs and work full time. I'm good living with my parents for now famalam

Have you tried /biz/, not even memeing, you mentioned 3.6 GPA in accounting, if you are good with numbers, get a few books on investing and try to get yourself out of your shitposition that way, either that, or military m80. Military will do wonders for some people who are down and out.

Jesus christ man, are you for real?

It is :(

Had a girlfriend living with me for a few years, but she cheated on me right after my dad died and I booted her out. I might write a blog about it.

Living with your parents is literally the worst financial decision you can make if you have a real job. If you work at McDonald's, it's fine because there are McDonald's everywhere. But you are absolutely fucking retarded if you willingly limit your options of employment to those within a small radius of your parent's residence.

I just came here to see /r9k/ rage.

>dealt with overprotective helicopter parents all my life
>never got to experience life as a wild teen because of them
>never got to actually focus on what I wanted as an individual cause my parents drove this idea into my head that it's school, college, work, retire, die
>no other idea on what to do
>finally moving out and going to school
>moving to Brooklyn, going to art school
>already know I'm gonna be in debt
>already I'm not make it
>I should've just offed myself years ago

Fucking kill me please.
I want out of this ride.

This, I live with my mother (dads dead) and its great. We cross each others path a total of like 20-30 mins a week, she doesn't bother me and I pay 0 rent. I could understand someone wanting to move if their parents were fucking squares but everyone is different I guess.