>2 Gulfstream III C-20
>1 Cessna Citation 500 I
>1 Beechcraft Super King Air 200
>1 Aero Commander 500S
>6 AW109 Helicopters
>4 AS-332 B1 Helicopters
>2 EC-225 Helicopters

You called?

Should be focusing on war on drugs instead of wasting money in your president to be honest

i guess this one?

That's what every air force member says
They call the presidential wing "Imperiales" they suck all the budget

Our King is a pilot. He's getting a new plane now though.

We don't have one.

How?

What for? You can just use an air force plane or a charter, its African limousine tier imo

What if you want to close ties or make a commercial agreement with some cunt outside europe? You can't juse drive to there.

Also the "AirForceOne" is a Air-Force plane.

You can rent an airplane, and LOS is not a good example on how to do things

I don't think "renting" would be a good idea, since you have to deal with security, see if the company doesn't have any shady business and much more.

These presidential planes have all sort of emergency systems that regular planes don't.

You can't simply rent a common airbus or boeing and quickly add SAM and AA counter measures, both flares and chaff, more fuel, bigger exit doors, dedicated command centers, etc.

Putler bombing syrian children?

As far as I know the prime minister travels commercial and the government rents if a private jet is needed.

No, that's him escaping America after hacking the election.
Here's him bombing Syrian child hospitals with Sarin cluster bombs.

This

I've actually flown on the same commercial plane as our president. I even said hi to her

Just waiting for these statements to be taken seriously and watch MSNBC wax lyrical about them and how they are definitive proof(pics included) of russian barbarism and hacking on the 9pm news. You're for it now, Vadim! Never underestimate the desperation for Americans to find a scapegoat for their own ineptitude and NEVER underestimate the american publics ability to believe everything the big fancy newsreader says.

Is she qt?

Based.

The PM uses a modified RAF Voyager.

For the car it's a armoured Jaguar XJ Sentinel.

>Many details are classified, but the current Jaguar models are estimated to have cost up to £300,000. They feature a number of security features, including a 13 mm explosive resistant steel plate underneath the body, titanium and Kevlar lined cabins, armoured windows with bullet resistant polycarbonate toughened glass, run flat tyres and 'gun ports' to enable bodyguards to return fire at any attackers

XJ's are so classy.

this is the queen's favourite car, a bentley.

Our president official car is just a MB Vito, it's now armoured since someone throw orages and stones to Macri's car in Villa Traful

It's the first time that an argentine president have armoured vehicles.

There's one plane that's more or less a luxury airbus used to transport members of the Royal Family, the Governor-General, and sometimes the Prime Minister (though normally the GG and PM fly in smaller Bombardiers).

>only Argentina adhered the Mercosur plate

lol.

Here they use the Fusion btw, idk if it's armored.

The Bombardiers normally used by the PM and GG

Only Argentina and Uruguay, but it was expected from this banana """alliance""" desu... We sould be part of Alianza del Pacífico.

Do you know why Brazil didn't implemented it yet?

According to the link it says it was because of the lack of a single system to verify the plates from all countries.

carros.ig.com.br/2017-01-16/placas.html

LMAO dead people!

Love how pidorashe emmigrant always has a premature outburst of butthurt for no fucking reason whatsoever
lmao

Putinbots are pathetic

They sometimes use it for emergency evacuations of German citizens abroad.

hang yourself Marcel, like your Lithuanian ancestors before you

sorta

Looks like somebody's Aunt.

Notice how in first world countries (Switzerland, Netherlands etc) heads of state use normal means of transport like train, bicycle, a cab
while in 3rd world shitholes (Poland, USA, Russia, entirety of Africa etc) heads of state are locked in a steel-clad tank on wheel with half of a military division to protect them.

Because these countries don't have people who hate them enough to plot a terrorist attack aginst them.

yea good observation

The fleet handles transport for secretaries of state and other government officials, for a nation that's the size of Western Europe it isn't entirely unreasonable.

It bears keeping in mind that we lost three secretaries of state to plane and helo crashes this century, which is a rather dismal record for a military wing dedicated to VIP transport, that congress had to get involved in trying to fix this demonstrates investment on this function isn't entirely unwarranted.

There's unfortunately a lot of empty virtue signaling from the left (and I'm a leftie) regarding this issue. Take the presidential plane as an example, yes, it is the most modern in the world but it was acquired at a discount from Boeing (this was one of the prototypes used to certify dreamliners) the mission requirements are reasonable and were set by the military/SEDENA themselves and despite large upfront costs it is long term cheaper than operating Aeroméxico hand me downs. That it makes no scales on international trips isn't just saving the president time, which is important (modern heads of state travel a lot) but actually saves money.

I find it idiotic AMLO is threatening to get rid of the plane even tho cost anlysis has proven it would be more expensive to fly whatever he thinks is an appropiate presidential transport.

Most of the luxuries in the plane come standard with the model, as for all the clasified Air Force One style hardware that's an Estado Mayor/SEDENA concern.

>747

Is it really necessary?

>tfw smol plane