Are the terms 'Latin American' and 'Mestizo' synonymous?

Are the terms 'Latin American' and 'Mestizo' synonymous?

Sure

No. You can be a mestizo without being latin american, Like the amerimutts, for example

No

So i'm not latino because i'm not hispanic? good.

No, there are also pure indians, asians, backs, whites, etc. Mestizo is just a particular mix, like mulatos

Portugal and Spain were once called "Hispania". That's where the term "hispanic" comes from. So yeah, we're hispanic.

but user, I thought you were a proud Mapuche :(

You can be an euroasian thefore meztiso cause is the result of different blood . Meztiso is race mixing people in Spanish

Also, I typed 'Mexicans' into google search and chose one of the first results at random, and it just so happens to have been made by a Slovenian woman. What are the odds of that?

Mestizo means half amerindian half spanish that is the rule for all spanish America.

Mestizo never was a perjorative.

Those people in your pic look fully Amerindian, not mestizo at all

Don't call me mestizo ever again, I don't have filthy wh*te blood

>chile

Yeah, right. I bet you have at least 70% white blood.

No, I'm 100% Mapuche warrior

the other races apply to other countries, for example South Brazil = wh*Te, not Chile, we are a pure MAPUCHE WARRRIOR country

>knows english
>has pc and i ternet
>has electricity
>knows Sup Forums
>100% mapuche warrior

It's highly unlikely for you to be an Amerindian as you claim. Most Chileans are in the 40-60% Euro ancestory range

I don't know how thing works in USA, but here a lot of mapuches (100% of the population) have access to internet

I correct myself, it's 50-60%

>No, I'm 100% Mapuche warrior

We are Latino too macaco

yes, for the most part

>Are the terms 'Spanish Latin America' and 'Mestizo' synonymous?

Fixed for you.

in USA they are
ergo...