Why?

MJ and Annie costumes from RYV

Why are people excited for this again?

SPIDER-FAMILY, NO MORE ONE MORE DAY, THEY FINALLY PANDER TO ME, I WANT RELATIONSHIP LIKE THIS!
Fear not, it'll go way of X-Men '92.

That's a top tier ass right here

Because fuck you this looks cool.

> it's ok when they pander to ME!

A peter parker not written by slott

Gerry Conway not being a talentless hack like Slott?

Why do nu-males get so upset by the prospect of Peter having a loving family?

I like the white on red for mj a real shame they don't wear the full mask
>where does the hair end and the hair begins

Having MJ with a spider-costume seems pretty weird, since at the end of RYV her only "power" was that suit with D-man powers in it. But maybe since now Peter is basically the most intelligent person on Earth he tampered with it in some way

The only problem I have is with Annie. She looks to big, unless they pulled some kind of time-skip to her being a teenager Also, too much jaw.

Also her costume sucks.
Let's hope that it's something like
>her parents not wanting her going around super-heroing
>She literally put together a costume with scraps
>At the end of the first arc, after Peter and MJ have accepted it they make a decent costume together

Because they are gay.

Her bangs are hanging over the mask

The idea of outgrowing your extended adolescence and settling down with a healthy, traditional family is terrifying to them.
If you threw in some racemixing or made him gay or something they could ignore the "settling down" aspect and play up the "young progressive" aspect in their minds, but when they see such a simple projection of what they could be if they would grow up, it horrifies them.

>unironically using "gay" as an insult on the gayest board on Sup Forums

He didn't use it as an insult. If you perceived it that way, you might be a phobe fampai.

>Why are people excited for this again?
Several reasons actually
>Spider-Man not written by Slott
>Peter and MJ married again
>not confined to Universe 616
>it's a Spider-Family book
>characterfags

Shut up, you fucking poof.

Those look retarded.

Can't wait until they diagnose the main Spiderman with cancer and he dies fighting a villain and Spider-dad replaces him.

It's something that's worth being terrified over. No one wants to look forward to a dry boring ass life where you work your 8 hours a day, come home and fuck the same woman who sees sex as robotic and automatic at this point if she even is in the mood to put out or your kid doesn't need attention while you go to recitals and help with homework and shit

Everyone Petes age who is a father is fucking miserable. We're long past the days where kids are an asset. they're a fucking burden

As a father I can confirm this

Feel bad for you cucks.

I'm from a semi-dysfunctional family and would rather hang myself than marry anyone, and I still support Peter's marriage.
That marriage being idealized and fictional helps.

>Exposed hair
I already hate them. Still excited for the book

Yea this. I like seeing something right happen with people. In fiction where we see idealized versions of our selves. why not marriages?

At first glance this really looks like peter had extra arms, which I would love to see them do again.

100% agree. My parents were a nightmare, but that doesn't mean all marriages have to be hellish.

I genuinely hate MJs costume. When I imagined MJ with powers trying to go superhero it wasn't like this. I never thought her to be the type to be another spider person.

Why not something her own? Hell just use the Jackpot costume from BND.

i dunno what it is but mj's is sexy as fuck

I amdigging the costume with red and white there.

>Conway
>No Slott
>MJ + Peter is OTP
>Secret Wars: RYV was good

slott wrote RYV?

Yeah, it had problems but was far better than anything he'd written since the later part of Superior.

The actual superheroing stuff went from fine to bad, but the family portion was great
Which is even more surprising, since Slott is one of the most outspoken MJxPeter haters

I'm not against it, I'm against MJ having powers. It defeats the purpose of their marriage, Peter was the super human aspect of the relationship and MJ was the voice of reason/human aspect.

>MJxPeter
>Conway
>Stegman's hands have healed so his art looks good again
>alt-universe so don't have to deal with shit like event tie-ins or shitty status quos
>Spider-dad

>MJxPeter

But she has powers, it's not the same.

>Secret Wars: RYV was good
No it fucking wasn't.

>inb4 it's just an alternate cover, not canon even in the context of the RYV-verse