France's descent into irrelevance

>War against the First Reich
>France is a fearsome empire that scattered the Germans easily and fought the entire continent
>War against the Second Reich
>France is a powerful player in world affairs, but needs Anglo and Russian help to defeat the Germans
>War against the Third Reich
>France shits the bed

Damn indirectly France was behind the fall of all reichs.

why does germany always try and fight the entire world?

Will there ever be a Fourth Reich?

It's impossible for us to beat an united Germany alone.

They have overpowered demographics (in 1940 there were 80m Germans for 40m French).
Very powerfull industry while France stayed an agricultural power for long.
Very strong nationalism and militarism thanks to Prussia and the very recent unification (wheras France was divided between Republicans, Monarchists and then Communists and we also wasted ressources building a useless colonial empire).

Meaning we were forced to ally with Russians (who have their own weaknesses) and Anglos who will never miss an opportunity to backstab us (thanks for reunifying Germany btw that's totally what Europe needed).

Yes, it's called the European Union

Don't forget when Germany defeated France in 1871.

Germany is not unified, its missing 2 pieces

and france will tear it down

>and we also wasted ressources building a useless colonial empire).
Useless except for the half million plus colonial troops

>It's impossible for us to beat an united Germany alone.
That's just wrong
the two times we lost against an unified Germany our army was in a sorry state and the government was unstable

1) Neither of those things were true in 1870

2) I didn't mean only militarly, we are still loosing to Germany today

France has always been irrelevant

England is a perfidious country leaded by cowards

So?

Yeah alright mate haha
*walks away to talk to someone else*

so everything you say is shit and shouldnt be taken seriously
>england saying france is irrelevant
what an irony

France has done and accomplished absolutely nothing, it's like the China of Europe just a big mass of rice farmers pointlessly feuding and warring over this or that inheritance or point of religious doctrine no one in their right mind could give a toss about. You had a very brief moment in the sun under the rule of someone who wasn't even French and that itself was just a crude aping after what some spoiled libertarian tea traders had done in the States. What else is there? Nada.

see, perfidious as fuck lmao

What is perfidious about it? I gave it to you cold and straight, I'm not hiding anything.

purposely forgeting french influence over the world during cenruries to sustain your biased butthurted view toward us is as perfidious as an american is fat

This amount of butthurt holy shit

>France
>Lost against the most technologically advanced nation at the time, with the most innovative tactics and innovations in logistics.

>LOS ESTADOS UNIDOS
>Lost against some farmers with outdated weaponry

did France ever do anything wrong?

I'll be honest user, I was just fucking with you.

howlingg

>gets fucked by everyone
>i was just fucking with you lol xd
kys brit
viva la france