How do you deal with shit endings, Sup Forums?

How do you deal with shit endings, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

onepiece-naruto.com/?no=1511
twitter.com/AnonBabble

am i missing something here

One of the 'big 3' (One of the three major manga followed by westrens) just ended. It was pretty bad. Just like Naruto half the shippers cried and there were a ton of loose ends.

By moving on to something better. Fucking Bleach wasted 12 years of my life.

Please, I've been dealing with this shit for the last week on Sup Forums. This same shit happened with Naruto. Why can't you guys just silently deal with the fact that you weren't reading One Piece, the only one of the Big Three that was actually worth a damn?

Sup Forums is for capeshit that never ends

This, please

By moving on
at least Uryuu smiled

>One Piece, the only one of the Big Three that was actually worth a damn?
I'm convinced people only follow this out of some sort of bizarre stockholme syndrome. Same with detective conan and everything else that's breached or getting close to 3 digits volume.

>Karin became a titty monster

Nice

I have not watched the anime for a full decade.

Someone spoil me on the ending. There were vampires and Spanish hollows and then...?

You know a manga that had a good ending? Fullmetal Alchemist. There was zero rage when it finished, everyone loved it. It was the best Sup Forums had ever been.

atleast he won't pull a boruto because almost nobody liked this

Same. I dropped One Piece like it was hot after they added Franky as a permanent member of the crew. Between Oda constantly dying and stretching out the story with pointless sidestories and re-treads, One Piece stopped being enjoyable to follow from week to week a long time ago.

They don't,they usually get a cliffhanger instead of an ending even then they'll see that show become a zombie instead

I stopped reading bleach after it stopped being about monster extermination. I'm more interested in how Embalming turned out.

I dropped it too but that was a dumb place to maybe.

Aizen was defeated by a mix of some device by Urahara and Ichigo performing some technique that gives him a powerup but makes him lose his bankai.

After two years Ichigo gets his bankai back. There's also something about fullbringers, but they completely inconsequential, even when Bleach rips of YYH by having Ichigo go up against a former subsitute soul reaper.

Then the leader of the quincies returns with his army of Nazis (not necessarily an exaggeration). A team of Ichigo, Renji, Aizen, and Ishida managed to defeat him in a disappointingly rushed battle because the manga was ending.

10 years later, Rukia made captain of the 13th squad (Ukitake died), she and Renji had a kid, and so did Orihime and Ichigo.

I fell out of Bleach after Ichigo beat Aizen the first time with that Black GTS.

I'm glad best girl won the Strawberrybowl. Chestlets like Rukia never learn. When will they learn?

>one piece
>worth a damn

I don't think people care about Bleach that much anymore.

I honestly can't remember the last coherent, consistent and satisfying ending I read with a end.

Nips just can't into endings.

Naruto had loose ends?

it was pretty shit but some people were optimistic then they suddenly said bleach is ending in 6 chapters and you just knew those dozens of plot points would not be solved

>tfw the Pokemon manga is lowkey better than all the popular shonen series

>rukia and renji
>orihime and ichigo

It was still in jump's top 10 sellers when it ended. I wonder who Kubo pissed off enough for it to get axed.

I dropped the anime because I could tell very early on that despite my Western values making it clear to me that Rukia was best for Ichigo and vice versa, Japanese will always pair the protagonist up with the most appealing woman based on their Eastern standards, which was clearly Orihime.

Its like with Higurashi where every Western fan seems to ship Keiichi and Mion, but in the East they're all about Keiichi and Rena because she's more traditionally feminine.

Do Yourichi and Matsumoto survive?

>Naruto and Hinata
>Ichigo and Orihime
Man, the titty monster characters used to never win, then there's two back-to-back.

>Rukia not with Ichigo

So glad I stopped reading. I'm getting second hand rage.

No it wasn't. Shit was tanking hard as fuck.

matsumoto does
yoruichi is not seen in the ending

Holy shit, Ichigo/Rukia was always professional and strictly friendship. They only seemed good because they had the most interaction and development, but it was always platonic.

I agree but renji Rukia. Like they had fucking a thousand years to hook up.

>>yoruichi is not seen in the ending
Wait, what?

Congrats on your reading comprehension fail. At least this guy gets it.

>Renji/Rukia

Wow if you ever needed proof Kubo is a shit writer here it is.

So which characters died?

I dunno. I just stopped caring when the entire arc became "We gotta rescue Robin!" and I didn't give a single flying /fuck/ about Franky or his "tragic backstory" particularly after all the brutal shit he pulled with Ussop.

So you dropped it during the best arc in the manga? U wot m8?

old man genocide
wolf captain
ukitake
unohana

I still like the intros into the new tourney arcs. They generally got a lot of fantastic scenario and interesting new character designs.

Futile laugh.

>Orihime and Ichigo.
Wow, that's just... wow.

The best arc was Albasta. No matter how you dress it up, the Water 7 "Rescue Nico Robin!" arc is nowhere near "best arc." It was just a retread of Arlong Park but with shittier characters.

So is Ichigo's kid going to have his moms powers in addition to all the shit he gets from his dad?

>the only two main character I could stomach were Chad and Uryu
>Kubo gives them less screen time as time goes
>practically no resolution for either of them

Fuck this

I coulda sworn that the two main fullbringers and the shibas and the dads were gonna do something of signifigance past maguffun passing

Wait, what happens to Chad?

Well, I'm an adult, so I just move on with my day.

He gets into professional mma. That's it. I'm not joking.

Dropping. I'm glad I dropped Bleach right after Aizen's shit done and I check One Piece only when Luffy's clobbering the main arc villain.

Did chad even do anything the entire arc

Wolf Captain?
You don't mean Kenpachi, do you?

No.

Nope.
But...

He fought some pillars. He did a real good job of that.

The furry.

Oh god dammit!

and you still in Sup Forums

One Piece is still going, all alone and between 60% to 70% done.

Whole Cake, then Wano, then the final arc.

OH FUCK ME! The Fox Captain died?! But he was awesome!

>unohana

Unforgivable.

You dropped the best arc in the manga.

Dude you got to read it, next is Thriller Bark and Brook. Then shit gets real in Sabaody Park.

>No Urahara
>No Yoruichi
>No Arrancar
>No Isshin
Why

There were a ton of loose ends because it basically abruptly ended last chapter. Like, it was paced to drag on for another couple of weeks at least, and then someone walked into Kubo's office as he was 80% done with 685 and said "Your last chapter will be 686" so he had to cram an ending into 20 pages.

>He gets a zanpakto and those little fairy things
>But each fairy gives him a new bankai
Hmm. Yes. That's OP as shit.

now if they end it here, i would be ok. but you know its gonna have the same shit like naruto did with burritos. that i dont want. it can kinda work with naruto, but i dont see bleach continuing after that end.

You'd think they'd give him more leway for making a manga for that long.

A large strength Bleach had was its huge cast of memorable characters
Why wouldnt he just slideshow a brief overview, shit

Dude, look at her mom. It's not surprising.

Naruto?!
More like Boruto!

>they add another useless crew member
>spoopy scaree skeletons
>ugly, stupid-looking villain
>but there's a callback to that whale they met before Whiskey Peak!

oh yes ill get rite on that

Yeah but he wanted to end Naurto

The writers wanted him to keep going for another couple of months

>10 years later, Rukia made captain of the 13th squad (Ukitake died), she and Renji had a kid, and so did Orihime and Ichigo.

Eastern fans are pissed as fuck claiming it was Kubo’s revenge against the WSJ.

Kubo has said in previous interviews that he was being overexploited by Shueisha and that he had to face a lot of restrictions regarding his work.

Now, if you wonder why Kubo has ended Bleach this way, the reason is clear: he didn’t want SJ make profit with the last (and most profitable) volume of his series.

Kubo himself and most part of eastern fans adore IchiRuki, but since an IR end would make the publisher earn more money, he chose to not to close his manga that way. In fact, many fans are saying they’re not going to buy the last volume :

“We decided to throw away without buying the last volume.”

Taken from: onepiece-naruto.com/?no=1511

You can check 2ch boards and translate their comments to corroborate this.

Kubo just gave SJ the middlefinger because of them axing his series which came at the cost of the shippers and fans. I can respect that.

That's terrible user, but still funny.

It was dropping hard in the ratings way before the ending, it might've been in the top 15 to 20, though.

Well, more like when he was 80% done with 684. 685 was abrupt epilogue shit as well.

it was barely in the top 20

Bleach ended when Aizen died.

What's funny is I like the rukia/renji and ichigo/orihime end

I know it was said but I'm going to say it again

Rukia and Ichigo felt too professional and made good friends

no because those were just fullbring powers which are entirely unique to the user

>Hating on The Soul King
Brook is the best fucking crew member

I kys myself

Naruto may have had tons of sloppily resolved dropped plots
but i don't remember many loose ends
and don't think it really had any ending ships that got anyone pissed

babby ichigo is alright but she looks kinda meh

Aizen is still alive dude.

I've pretty much accepted bad endings as an inevitability of anything I read/watch/play and just try to enjoy things for as long as they keep going.

they wouldn't have defeated the final boss without aizen

Yes, he lives on in our hearts.

>It was pretty bad.
It was way worse than that, since they cut the final arc way before it should have been, leading to tons of unfinished plotlines. The shipping end is also pretty generic and feels like a 180 after old interviews showing Kubo's disinterest in romance and shit.