Hitler was gay

unilad.co.uk/crazy/leaked-secret-spy-dossier-reveals-truth-behind-hitlers-sexuality/
>Hitler derives pleasure from looking at men’s bodies and associating with homosexuals. His personal body guard is almost always 100% homosexual. The belief that Hitler is homosexual has probably developed (a) from the fact that he does show so many feminine characteristics. And (b) from the fact that there were so many homosexuals in the party during the early days and many continue to occupy important positions.

Other urls found in this thread:

unilad.co.uk/crazy/leaked-secret-spy-dossier-reveals-truth-behind-hitlers-sexuality/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rudolf_von_Sebottendorf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Implying fucking boipussy is gay if you're a top

Fuck off Jew.

"Sources claimed back in March that he had a craving for ‘poo sex’ – and, to make matters even more repelling, the fantasy was often carried out on him by his niece."

hehe

>Hitler was gay
>American education

>Believing everything the Jewish media says about the goy they hate most in the entire world.
Let me guess, you think the Holocaust happened too?

and he was a pedophile who liked his 6 year old niece to piss on him

Who wouldn't like that?

>unilad.co.uk/crazy/leaked-secret-spy-dossier-reveals-truth-behind-hitlers-sexuality/

it's not a spy dossier, it's the testimony of the child of a senior member of Hitler's inner circle

anyone normal

>hitler
>normal

This.

Jews are obsessed with poo. So of course they'd place that obsession onto hitler.

>Homosexuality is good and natural! Be proud to be gay goyim!

>Except of you're Hitler! That guy was a dirty butt fucking faggot sodomite! Disgusting shit fucking faggot!

I find it incredibly distasteful, no matter who the subject, that these retards continue to denigrate these long dead historical figures. They did this with Napoleon, claiming his penis was extremely small. Sad, really.

Thank you for #CorrectingTheRecord
$0.50 has been deposited into your account

so why don't liberals love him, he also liked islam

/P O L / B T F O !
P
O
L
/

B
T
F
O
!

>hitler was gay
>hitler had a deformed micropenis
>hitler actually was jewish himself

What's next?

So you're telling me that he was:

>gay
>has a micro penis
>had one testicle
>was a drug addict
>closet jew
>a pedo
>degenerate who shit and pissed on people

wtf i hate gays now

Seriously they can't fucking make up their minds
I remember when it was

>Hitler was a male prostitute with syphilis

But once they degraded American values enough now that makes him sound like a player so they had to change it

>What's next?
Let's see...
drug addict
one testicle
incestuous
pedophile
insane
black
carpet eater
fecalphiliac
into watersports

Most of his inner circle claimed that Hitler had a relatively normal sex life. Outside of his questionable relationship with his niece (which wouldn't have been too strange for the time), nobody who knew him well believed that he was anything other than a heterosexual with a generally low libido.

The only one that was ever believable is that his sexual organs were damaged because of a war injury (the one nut thing)

But how is that a bad thing? For a soldier to lose a body part defending his nation is usually seen as an honour second to dying for it.

Hitler liked MLP, his xbox avatar is a horse.

Jewish propagandists have no shame.

At least he had good taste.

>Eva Braun

>71 years later
>(((They))) still haven't stopped

Imagine wrecking Jews that hard.
What a man.

My question is why did hitler and the Nazi party itself allow so many fags into it especially people like Ernst Rohm who were entirely open about being gay? Why was faggotry so tolerated in Germany at the time in the first place (like before hitler) and why was there such an outbreak of fags in post ww1 Germany?

Not surprising. It takes a mentally ill person to launch a whole world into war and kill 60 million of your brethren. Fuck hitler and fuck hate

What the fuck? Is there any justification for this shit? I'm genuinely curious, since I've seen that weird jewish fecal humor in action and I know it's fucking real.

Ikr. 70 years later they are STILL fucken triggered. Was he literally the reincarnation of Jesus?

>Is there any justification for this shit?
The article is sourced if that's what you're asking.

As to why...the Jew is innately evil. Nation wrecking is in their DNA.

Tell me slowly:
In your fantasies, is he shirtless with silky black Jodhpur pants and riding boots, teasing you with his crop?
I'm a pony!
I'm a pony!

>Ernst Rohm
He was killed on the night of long knives and once the Nazi's came to full power homosexuals were sure as fuck not tolerated.

Hitler was a long term meth addict who was basically impotent from all his meth use.

The meth use might have warped his sexuality as well.

>Hitler was a long term meth addict who was basically impotent from all his meth use.
...Because the Jewish owned and controlled media says so.

Op is mad thag hitler got laid by beautiful women all day eveyday, and op is a fag

Source:

Hurrdurrliberaljewishmedia.shekel

>Op derives pleasure from looking at bottles of mustard and associating with asexual aquatic plant life. His beliefs are almost always 100% narcissistic and autismal. The belief that OP masquerades as a raging chimpanzee has probably developed (a) from the fact that hae does show many subhuman and evolutionarily primitive characteristics. And (b) from the fact that so many niggers came and fucked his ass and mouth so violently that many parties are held to find new occupants for these important positions

What if i told u nazi origins coming from muslim sect. What if i told u thule organization have root from Turkey. Check this and learn the true history.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rudolf_von_Sebottendorf

That*

Hitler was 5'3" tall with a deformed micropenis and only one testicle. He was a confirmed homosexual and pedophile and constantly shit his pants and farted all day long because his butthole was so stretched out. He loved to literally eat poop and have people poop and pee on him. This is Sup Forums's hero....

You Jews are degenerate and disgusting...

Hitler was fucking everything if you listen to the jews. He killed his niece, only has one testicle, was injected hourly with a cocktail of 72 drugs, etc, etc...

>one-balled micro penis homosexual pedophile of jewish ancestry
Amazing.

Umm this is 2016 i think
...so why should it matter??

kek, it works too!