HOLY FUCK JAMIE FOXX IS LITERALLY RETARDED

watch 4:24 on

youtube.com/watch?v=A_7RmheFRz0

HOLY FUCKING SHIT.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9Deg7VrpHbM
amren.com/features/2014/05/confessions-of-a-public-defender/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He LITERALLY thought there was a pizza on Rihanna's dress.

he is right you know

He's been in countless movies where they use special effects, but he is so retarded he didn't understand that this was photoshopped.

WTF.

THIS RETARDED NIGGA MAKES MORE MONEY AND HAS FUCKED MORE HOT CHICKS THAN YOU EVER WILL IN YOUR LIFE. HOW DOES U FEELZ BOUT DAT?

>to anyone under the age of 18 Michael Jordan is the cry baby face
kek

youtube.com/watch?v=9Deg7VrpHbM

how many people do you think stepped on her dress?

you have to stay like 15 feet away from her or you'll be trampling her retarded couture piece of shit dress.

Did this nigga not notice the fucking fuzz on the "crust"

Memes are the best part of the Internet.

Memes just means funny pictures. The overuse of the word. Why can't people just call them funny pictures?

I don't understand he seems like any typical older parent

Honestly the interview with joe was fantastic. It's only an hour so check it out.

Also in his defense celebrities do weird shit to make statements. Any one remember lady Gaga being coveted in meat or whatever?

>The overuse of the word.
The word meme is a meme.

Or Cee Lo doing whatever this is.

Sadly this is true

>he's retarded because he doesn't understand memes
Not every 45 year old man sits around laughing at Sup Forums all day.

in his defense, celebs wear crazy shit all the time

his made-up story about the party he threw, thinking anyone would actually believe him, was what made me think he's actually retarded

he's a fag so i think you're wrong about the second part.

so does trump but it doesn't stop me Complaining on Sup Forums

What are you talking about? He's just someone out of touch with internet and technology. His comment about how young people only know celebrities from memes was actually pretty funny.

how many innocent baby cows were murdered in cold blood for that dress?

not all memes are funny pictures tho.

1? baby cows are pretty large

also its meat was probably used for delicious veal

I'm a drug kingpin so I probably make more money than this dumb nigger does

im sorry but this is too funny
a cooked pizza on rhiannas dress

He literally thought we was dragging a giant pizza topped with giant ham around with her all night

hey jamie foxx, maybe next time think before you reveal that you think someone would create a 10x10 pizza and put on their dress as a nod to italy

Exactly. Some of those people are fucked in the head.

>Donald
>the delegates

my sides user

>Aye you the crying face man!
>Aye start crying
Too bad it was so short, Jamie Foxx is funny.

>a nod to Italy

holy fuck I'm dying

ugh, disgusting.

That's like saying a burger is a nod to Germany, fucking racist.

ennit, then this hypocrite cries about imaginary systemic systemic discrimination, while wearing holocaust victims to gain attention. She has no soul.

Pretty sure he was just exaggerating and trying to be funny you autists

Pretty funny, but also pretty dumb.

eh, fine

Either way that was awkward as shit, rest of the podcast was fine tho.

>daughter shows you some internet shit
>yeahwhateveritaly
>dad no you don understand
>oh
>later
>retell that story to entertain
>HURR HES RETARDED AHAHA FUCKING NIGGER AHAHA
Summer is truly here.

>crying man
>Jordan

Just means funny pics now... Forgot the now

Holy fuck. You are as retarded he is. It's not a meatdress or a gold fucking outfit. It's a fucking 12 FOOT COOKED PIZZA w MELTED FUCKING CHEESE! I can count the times when Ive seen a 12 FOOT PIZZA irl, fucking never you fucking retards!

>make a joke about memes being so ubiquitous the younger generation won't even recognize someone who only a few years ago was one of the most famous people on the planet
>DUDE RETARDED NIGGER LMAO

How do you people exist?

Sounds more like you're insecure about your autism, user. Do you think everyone who tells a joke believes every ridiculous premise they create?

MEMES RUINED THE INTERNET

>internet pre-meme age

>full of different interesting sites with serious discussion
>innovation and original content constantly being made because that was the standard of the day
>people who acted stupid were laughed at and there was no such tings as trolling fucking idiots were simply taken out back and shot

>internet post meme-age

>all sites get concentrated
>people drop making original innovative stuff for regurgitated easy to make memes
>retards with no filter start spewing shit and calling it funny by posting it over and over again, like-minded idiots reinforce it
>people acting stupid are laughed with, acting like a retard is now encouraged, trolling is born and the ounce intelligent communities that peppered the internet degenerate and die off to a large force that cannot be reasoned with or shunned away, intelligence filters on many sites disappear due to the confusion that trolling causes, dark age ensues

>Any one remember lady Gaga being coveted in meat or whatever?
One of those things about 2009-2010 no one minds forgetting is Lady Gaga in general.

Jamie Foxx seems based.

dat mustache

>the past was better

said everyone ever

did you listen to the part where he thought rihanna had a giant pizza on her dress for real?

Dude, most sub-saharan africans have IQs that would literally cause them to be diagnosed as clinically mentally retarded. A few generations brought up in a successful country and the occasional white genome mixing in with his own isn't going to bring that IQ score up very much higher.

This is what a lot of people don't realise. Blacks are very, VERY stupid. They generally have sub 90 IQs. They just aren't as smart other races. Obviously there are a few outliers who are smart and make it but the vast majority comprehend anything on the level of other races.

We need Edgy Brah's thoughts on this dress asap

we live in a world that gave us Lady Gaga's meat dress, no wonder he thought it was real

He didn't think it was real. He said the meme is the dress now.

leading off defending Chris Brown because he has do back flips

Yeah!

That Hitchens guy made a kit if money though.

We'll always have each other. As they waste away. We'll grow together. #Nohomo

great episode.

We'll I agree I'm just saying they do weird stuff dude

She's beautiful you bite your tongue

They got T!

Social Media ruined the internet. Meme spam is just a result of social media being where everyone goes online now instead of smaller forums.

he's right about Micheal Jordan

His daughter, who is pretty cute, is dating a white guy. I wonder how he feels about that.

What would he feel? His daughter is literally mixed too, her mother is some white woman she just doesn't come out to the press

And yes his daughter is really cute, hard to believe that came out of Jamie Foxx's ballsack

>that pic
I better be falling for some Sup Forums bait because if not then good lord, this is terrifying. I always knew that blacks in africa were stupid but I never thought it was this bad.

>he's retarded for not being a neckbeard that lives on the internet

now that's what I call a fucking redpill

I tuned in yesterday for a short time because I was ready to fap, I heard his little stories about famous comedians and then one about Kanye

I would really like to know who was the guy that showed up dressed in an all white suit and told Jamie "nigga don't talk to me I'm rich" or something like that

Joe Rogan needs to stop talking about memes.

Everyone stop using the word meme.

Please.

troll, numale, Sup Forums, triggered, snowflakes, redpill goy, ((( )))

this year has been pretty tough

Give the guy a break, he's from an older generation. He was hilarious in this episode too.

>YOU DA CRYBABY FACE MAN

It's really not bait. How much time have you spent around diversity? Specifically blacks?

I've had the unfortunate pleasure of doing so and I can tell you that, while being in a western country has ever so slightly civilised and educated them, they are still far below functional. They're essentially children. They have no concept of time, commitment, empathy or abstract reasoning. They're unbelievably stupid.

Here's another big redpill:
amren.com/features/2014/05/confessions-of-a-public-defender/

They're nothing but a burden on any country they are in. When you really learn about this stuff, like really truly read up about all of the shit that they cause it's like a fucking punch in the face.

>he the crybaby face man
pretty fucking funny observation. gave me a good laugh. does anybody remember laughter?

>How much time have you spent around diversity? Specifically blacks?
My country is almost literally all white so I never met any black people. Still I would assume that blacks in America are nowhere near that bad and have at least a little self awareness and basic abstract concepts that are essential to living in a civilized country.

>Still I would assume that blacks in America are nowhere near that bad and have at least a little self awareness and basic abstract concepts that are essential to living in a civilized country.
wrong-o
read the link he posted. it's brutal.

Do you not live around black people?

>Still I would assume that blacks in America are nowhere near that bad and have at least a little self awareness and basic abstract concepts that are essential to living in a civilized country.
You assume wrong my friend. It's a real shock when you interact with them in person because we're all told that everyone is equal and there's no difference between races. But my god it's true and it's insane.

I'm all for Sup Forumsbait and people talking about how dumb black people are,
But this isn't really a case of black people being dumb rather a tech illiterate person getting on the internet.
He even stated he was just getting onto myspace/etc.
Instead of just spouting Sup Forumsmemes you could just send him flat earth pics and turn him into a believer. You can also send him pics of other funny shops to see what he would say.

>Sup Forumsbait
Are you really implying black people on average don't have significantly lower IQs? See

racist-ass elevators

People actually bought that and display it in their homes.

oh look another thread about a black person has devolved into faggot NEET Sup Forumstards whining about niggers again because they can't get laid.

this is literally a thread about a black person being retarded as started by op. are you fucking high?

MUH DIC BIX NOOD MOTHA FUCKA

Back to [[[R]]]eddit.
No not really but the main issue is Jamie Foxx is tech illiterate. Even nogs can recognize photoshop pics.

heh dumb nigger

You sound like a nigger lover.

He's a fucking comedian trying to make a point you autist. He's also a big weird but not retarded.

Oh shit, had no idea the crying man was michael jordan looool
Last I saw him was space jam when I was single digit years old.

lol at the IQ chart with the scientific references etc. showing blacks have lower IQ being deleted

this is how leftists operate... lie, propagandize and destroy evidence

reminds me of this negro i know who thought the actors in titanic were all retards for sacrificing their life for a movie

Since you're changing the subject and resorting to personal attacks etc., I assume you DO realize blacks on average have far lower IQ then?

>lol at the IQ chart with the scientific references etc. showing blacks have lower IQ being deleted
>this is how leftists operate... lie, propagandize and destroy evidence
it's 1984 up in here... actual data?!? DELET THIS
pathetic
i'm emailing hiroyuki right now, this shit is getting ridiculous
the shills here want to turn us into reddit

>he he I'm le badass multi millionaire who kills people, shhh nothin personal kid

Reminder that all whites are superior luminous beings who have perfected all technologies and philosophies while every single one of those filthy apes can't even mastered conscious thought yet.

why are you so surprised?

unironically this.

>never memes on usenet