Black on black lies is worse than black on black crimes

>Black on black lies is worse than black on black crimes
>The jews share their truth on how to make a dime
>Most blacks I know couldn't balance a check book
>But buy a new car, talk about "how my neck look?"
>Well, it all looks great
>400 years later we're buying our own chains

Who is the Kanye West (most woke person) of filmmaking?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1n8ejihHEeU
youtube.com/watch?v=OnIL1kBGbFA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The hardest pill to swallow. The kanye pill
It seems impossible for this to be true but. Kanye is actually a humble, kind person. However, people in the media make him out to be an angry hateful self absorbed faggot
Wonder why that is

this. Everyone takes his "freak outs" and soundbites from his interviews to make him sound crazy but if you actually sit down and listen to him talk for awhile you realize that he is genuinely concerned about helping and inspiring people.

sounds like the Cruiser

>dubs of truth

Kanye has been right about 95% of everything hes ever said

test

The answer is louis theroux

>reminder Kanye developed a revolutionary cinema going experience, debuted it on the beach during Cannes, and it was totally ignored and forgotten about in favor of bigger screens and 3D

Terrence Malick

Based Mel

but people have been saying this for years.
just like STILL NIGGA jay z it's only considered groundbreaking because a black guy is saying it finally. woopdie do

youtube.com/watch?v=1n8ejihHEeU

this. kanye is incredibly talented, perceptive, rational, street smart and kind. more people should be aware of the kanye pill

>names the jew
>is demonized in media immediately

kanye seems pretty perceptive but is terrible at articulating his thoughts into words. I'm not sure why he wants to rap so much, it almost seems out of character.

Same premise as Jay-Z's song The Story of OJ.

Jay-Z is a hack fraud

These days I see blacks wearing chokers/dog collars. I get why the white women started doing it, they are all whores but not why black guys are doing this.

Also fun fact, if you see a girl wearing a choker that looks like a dog collar like pic related, 90% she is into submissive sex and other wild shit.

this

this is not a new thing but some barely literate nigger brings it up and somehow its the deepest shit around

>kanye
rap has been boring and over for 20 years

I agree this is where he gets in trouble and is seen as crazy. The way he tries to articulate himself in interviews and such is kind of lacking but the general idea and theme of what he is trying to say is usually great and sometimes brilliant. With him you have to focus on the "vibe" of what he is saying rather than the specific words. However I think it is what also makes him seem more genuine. None of it sounds like it is rehearsed or he is just repeating himself, he is really just saying what comes to mind. If you watch any lectures he has given they aren't even prepared lectures, he just takes a question from the audience and just runs with it as a flow on consciousness.
youtube.com/watch?v=OnIL1kBGbFA

Yet he's perfect fine with selling plain white t shirts for 100's of dollars that he knows idiot black people will buy.

black people aren't buying yeezy stuff dude, it's white suburbanites

Black people are buying both bootleg yeezys.

Come on you know blacks, they will easily drop $600 on a pair of sneakers if they can get it.

Kanye got a blow job from some tranny.

That was his father in law you pleb.

>Reddit still thinks this is a bad thing and brings it up about people

Lucky guy.

Look I know it hurts your feelings but the nigga is gay.

this tbth

literally our guy

He's not gay he just likes dudes.

I've never seen a white person, even a wigger, with that subpar Beat trash. I mean what even the fuck, most of these nignogs don't even listen to Dre, why do they wear his $1,200 Chinese headphones on their neck?

Same shit with Jordans. I'm sure Kobe has a line of custom cum-stained boxer shorts too.

YEEZY IS BACK BABY

THAT BEAT IS FIRE

>check book

>>I've never seen a white person, even a wigger, with that subpar Beat trash.

t. Ozark.

when talking about this point he seems to make sense in that he simply does not have the resources or influence in the fashion world yet to produce products that can be made affordable to the masses yet. Something like the Yeezys worked because that is when he finally got the resources and backing he needed. His clothing line doesn't have something like a Nike or Adidas level production behind it so it is stuck at "high quality" but too expensive for most. If given the tools and resources he needs the goal seems to be to make his products affordable for everyone. He uses the example of Apple I nthat when some of there technology first came out it was expensive and new and so most people couldn't access it. But eventually everyone else caught up and so the prices began to drop and so what was new was now available to everyone.

>ITT: new-wave listeners who completely missed the Golden Era and the birth of political / conscious hip hop

It's totally okay to start with (especially pre-Yeezus) Kanye, as long as you don't stop there and dig deeper.

It's obviously nothing ground-breaking, but it gets that much exposure because, well, it's Jay-Z. It's not about content but the influence he holds.

The only sort-of new element 4:44 brought to his repertoire is self-reflection. But remember, Hov never does a damn thing without self-interest.

Was. Deep down, he probably still has these features. Marrying a Kardashian was a huge mistake, the unbearable media exposure drove him crazy.

It's not a coincidence pre-fame friends worrying about his mental health, or how / why the complete roster of the original G.O.O.D left him already.