Sick Hillary Thread!

Sick Hillary Thread!

Don't forget, soon she's dead.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aopdD9Cu-So
youtube.com/watch?v=NXdkiaZvTVQ
dangerandplay.com/2016/08/16/hillarysstools-once-you-notice-it-baader-meinhof-phenomenon/
youtube.com/watch?v=BG5LI7dBdys
youtube.com/watch?v=aVcJrHFjJxc
fellowshipoftheminds.com/2016/08/12/strange-bulges-under-hillarys-coat-suggest-a-defibrillator-vest/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Who dies first?
Hillary or Bernie?

Soon she's dead
Soon she's dead
Soon she's dead...

hillary i would think just based on her already worsening seizures

Oh, what a world!
youtube.com/watch?v=aopdD9Cu-So

What if she has her last seizure on the debate stage when Trump calls her out for Bengazi or the emails?

DIE HILLARY DIE

>When your only argument against Hillary is that she might be sick, maybe.

Bernie might be living fat on college drop out money but Hillary still has more cash to survive serious medical problems.

Obviously Hillary.

Just wait and see how she spasms out at the first debate against Trump.

Thanks for Correcting the Record

not an argument...it's meme magic at work, you stupid kike.

>worsening seizures

FREE ME FROM THIS MORTAL COIL

>only argument

Lmao

She is getting Sicker every day.

Biden has resurfaced to save the Dems.

Praise kek to the highest I will trade 2 years off of my lifespan in exchange for the death of hillary. Praise kek, t o n i g h t

Yea. she's just fine right? Just a little tired is all.

>COUGHING FIT
>PANTS OF SHIT
>EVERY TIME SHE TELLS A LIE
>SHIT RUNS DOWN HER INNER THIGH

praise kek

If this is the best you Drumpsters can come up with then we have already won.

>Trump has a bad temperament
That's pretty much all I hear libs say about Trump

>Hillary somehow gets president
>Succumbs to sickness days later
So Sup Forums how good of a president would Cuck King Kaine be?

ding dong the witch is dead, the wicked witch is dead!!!!!!!!!

>the right wing is THIS desperate

HIV from Bill

*farts*

Worse than coward Carter, much worse, so imagine. Just look at his wife, looks like a dude.

Trump is a racist, sexist demagogue that is playing off the fears of old white men who afraid of dieing off.

He has no experience in government and frankly is not fit for office.

Beautiful poetry.

Also: double dubs

O_O

youtube.com/watch?v=NXdkiaZvTVQ

*shits pantsuit*

ICAN'TWAKEUP.JPG

You don't like my North Korea inspired business suit peasant? It compliments my figure, no?

>fuckin diaper wearing piece of shit

She needs a stool.

dangerandplay.com/2016/08/16/hillarysstools-once-you-notice-it-baader-meinhof-phenomenon/

#HillarysStool

She has the soulless liberal look in her eyes. Fucking eerie.

*sorry*

No one has experience in being the most powerful world leader in the history of fuck.

Guys show some respect for the terminally ill.

Soon she's dead

According to some guy who used to work close to her.

She has trouble seeing and almost no peripheral vision. I don't know what else she has but that explains some videos I seen of her.

But if you defeat ur enemies then they win. Checkmate/11

she looks awful, and she can not even stand on her own two feet, she is not fit for POTUS and belongs in a nursing home for the elderly, both her and her husband look like too many years of cocaine abuse took their toll and now they both have one foot in the grave

It's all the crazy shit tucked away in their conscious eating her and Bill. You don't think she realizes any day now something will leak, be it her adult diaper in front of a large audience or Assange, something damaging beyond repair. They have to keep her nice and hopped up on pills from all the stress.

The video from yesterday, visits Biden's old home, she walked up the ramp all slow parkinsons retard like, hands both wide open like a tard, then her head was tilted eyes half shut heavily medicated and was nodding her head up and down the whole time.

youtube.com/watch?v=BG5LI7dBdys

Hillary decrepit old weak low energy video

why r u wishing for her to die with dignity
her shit needs to be publicly exposed and then shot in public execution
only then ull know that america is free(great) again

requesting the webm or freeze frame of hillary giving protestors the stare of death/pre-seizure look and getting the soothing pat on the back from dr. choc

Can be she whore riding the beast from bible?

When she goes up stairs its hard for her to have people next to her or she will bump into them because she cant see them next to her. Also anyone beside her usually has to get her attention by putting their hand on her shoulders because she cant see to her sides. There is one video whens shes on stage with her guards and its pretty clear when they want to gesture to tell her something they have to come up to her side and touch her to get her attention.

>her shit needs to be publicly exposed
Honestly, there's at least a 20% chance of her literally shitting herself during the debates.

She's bought and paid for by a lot of powerful men with questionable histories of massive manipulation of a global scale, so yes.

Hopefully she ends up in handcuffs and it all goes downhill for her and Bill.

Here's an interesting idea for a real 9/11 memorial and what to do with people like Hilldog.

youtube.com/watch?v=aVcJrHFjJxc

Check'd.
Kek wills this.

>Next door neighbour house has steps
>This one has a ramp

Wonder how much that cost them to put in for this one off visit lel

>no experience in government
>hasn't completely fucking sold his soul
fixt

And why did you guys sour on candidates who aren't really career politicians? Is it because of that community organizer who spent most of his single term in the senate running for president, and then fucked up foreign relations, drove health care costs way the fuck up, and not only made Americans even more conscious of their differences but took a side and indirectly incited riots?

It's either something physical or they have her hopped up on pills, she's not well, that's for sure. Could be stress and a breakdown, how would you handle the leaks knowing any day now they may release something damaging and criminal. For fucks sake the FBI handed the case over to the NY Attorney Preet, he's a hardass, she's probably worried that something will stick.
You see Biden sprint up the ramp, Hillary is all shaky, like a senile old fool, the type you see in public and quickly try to help.

It's okay.
We all know you Hill shills are just having your fun.

GRANT ME THIS ONE WISH

Strange bulges under Hillary’s coat suggest a defibrillator vest

fellowshipoftheminds.com/2016/08/12/strange-bulges-under-hillarys-coat-suggest-a-defibrillator-vest/

(I think it's an inter dimensional travel system so she can get instructions from her reptilian overlords)

She does look pretty spaced out tbhfam.

And is she getting fatter?

could this explain why that nignog doctor stops people from putting their hand on her back?

DON'T SHILL FOR ILL HILL BECAUSE SHE'LL SOON BE KILL

bunch of useless fags

I think that's so no one finds out she has flying monkey wings underneath.

But I could be wrong.

>Trump provokes entire wave of young men to strongly identify conservative, rallies full of college age men and women. Conservative party hasn't been this active and strong in decades. Old white men.
>Just a decade ago liberals were the young revolutionary fighters, edgy and humorous, romantically idealized as the party of reason and logic, knocking out career politicians and promoting change.
>2016 and liberals are pushing the most stereotypically corrupt establishment politician they could find. Literally used old school DC corruption to shitcan the actual liberal guy in favor of H Clinton.
>2016 and liberals now promoting career politicians as the right choice, pointing to Trumps outsider status as a bad thing. Zero money from Wall Street, hasn't visited Israel, no corporate sponsorship is now a bad thing.
>2016 and liberals are humorless shreaking hens hellbent on censoring anything even slightly edgy. Openly deny reality to ensure the narrative isn't disrupted.
>2016 conservatives are now cool and reactionary, unafraid of the PC police and censorship, fighting the establishment liberal institution.

Times change. Reality now has a conservative bias, and the left is making compete fools of themselves as they desperately attempt to preserve the last shreds of the narrative.

It's already over. Trump is secondary to the big picture.

Liberals are now the retarded establishment politicians, and openly scorned. Now liberals are the ones scared to openly identify as such, with the exception of university safe spaces, and even that's gonna crash.

Don't believe me? The only comments sections on the internet not full of liberals getting wrecked are the ones that are moderated, or in a safe space like Huff Po.

It's 2016 OP, get with the current year. No one wants to be leftist anymore.

Are we posting Ill Bills?

>implying they're not her insectoid extra limbs poking out through her skinsuit

LOL you tards are terrified of her. Poor silly weebos

kek, she can't even stand on her own anymore...

SHE'S NOT SICK DELETE THIS

She looks like she's standing there...

wew lad

How is this bitch gonna go 2 hours with Trump in the debates without collapsing from exhaustion?

Hillary's sick?

could be some kind of brace so she can walk correctly without their help

>MFW she's lauded as the new FDR

>great

No one is being paid to shill for Hillary by the way. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign

I saw a tweet on Sup Forums saying her campaign wants them to do the debates sitting down.

I've read that somewhere before

Thank you for Correcting the Record my Pakistani friend

>to do the debates sitting down
On the toilet?

Why not roll her out on a stretcher with an IV dripped and medical staff, just come out in the open already, hell she could even have a bed pan and piss and crap in there.

So you are DOING IT FOR FREE?

I hope she can hang on just long enough to be convicted and hung for treason.

She would get sympathy points.
This is what we really want, Bill and Hillary on trial, hopefully they turn on each other.

Is she still kicking?

dead
death
dying
deceased

if there really is a g*d called Kek
he could give us this at least

(or soros or rockerfeller or however the fuck it's spelt. hate those cunts)

>Trump stands either way and makes her look like old shit

>everyone's face when they remember he is older than her

My dubs bestowed by Kek wills this.

Kek is not so ungenerous as to leave you with only dubs.

Happy are those who invoke his name.

even trips, kek demands it!

Blessed be His true believers.

found it.

>ill bill

ocfw, (our collective faces when), the meme magic really is real. (maybe that's how k¡kes do it. maybe the meme magic really isræl?)

So not having seizures is now a qualification for being president? Wow, Drumpfkins really are getting desperate! I suggest you read a constitution! spoiler: (control F: seizures = 0 results!)

>"Hey there smooth skin."

Hillary will have a heart attack during the debate.