Brit/pol/ - Real Colony Hours Edition

>May, Putin to form anti-globalist alliance with President Trump
dailymail.co.uk/wires/pa/article-3732116/Theresa-May-Vladimir-Putin-agree-improve-relations-Kremlin-says.html

>Norway warns Britain, don't fall for the EFTA meme
theguardian.com/world/2016/aug/09/norway-may-block-uk-return-to-european-free-trade-association

>Treasury and City reach consensus, Norway option is still cuckoldry
telegraph.co.uk/business/2016/08/06/treasury-looks-at-quitting-the-single-market-as-city-rejects-nor/

>Cuckwrangler pledges to keep Labour unelectable for foreseeable future
express.co.uk/news/politics/699169/Labour-Owen-Smith-EU-referendum-Brexit-Jeremy-Corbyn

>Labour election hopes dealt further blow in muslim electoral fraud crackdown
breitbart.com/london/2016/08/12/pickles-report-on-electoral-fraud-uk-government-finally-wakes-up-to-the-disaster-of-multiculturalism/

>Quintessentially British moderate muslim: 'killing infidels is just not cricket old beans'
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/08/12/uk-schoolchildren-should-take-pledge-of-allegiance--muslim-group/

>Syrian economic migrants complain about all the free stuff and lack of war
express.co.uk/news/world/699026/Scottish-islanders-Syrian-refugees-Bute

>900 out of 1,602 unaccompanied migrant children arrested for rape
express.co.uk/news/uk/695066/Police-arrest-900-Syrians-in-England-and-Wales-for-rape-death-threats-and-child-abuse

>Biggins trolls JIDF on live TV, (((producers))) say he'll never work in Hollywood again
spectator.co.uk/2016/08/christopher-biggins-and-the-fall-of-civilisation/

>a fucking Aussie

Thank you for preventing autism!

Bomber Harris is my hero, lads.

Who /cripplingly depressed/ here?

Thanks for the thread based Aussie.

Who /want it to all burn/ here?

Going to Berlin in November lads. What should I actually expect?

Will he ever do it again?

Also, can anyone make a Bomber Harris pepe ticking a box that says 'do it again', which is above a box that says 'don't do it again'?
>inb4 not your personal army

Diversity and cultural enrichment

>not being an aussieboo

Churchill is the shame of Britain. Entering WWII was a betrayal of the British people.

Sandskins as far as the eye can see

Lancasters

With our outstanding success at the Olympics, and our less than stellar performances in other competitions, I believe I've come to a solution.

>TITLE: AN Act for The Encouragement of British Patriotism, Through The Means of Standardised Sports Teams in All International Competitions

>PREAMBLE: TO encourage patriotism in the country, it would be wise to enshrine in law that in all international sporting competitions wherein British competitors are involved, they would all do so under one team, and that team being GREAT BRITAIN. And in further support of this cause, it will be the duty of the government to ensure that British sportsmen have suitable funding for training and facilities. Competitions that allow the individual constituent countries to compete, especially against each-other, can cause resentment and division. This Act shall have the effect of strengthening national unity, and reducing separatist causes

>Section 1 (a): IN all international sports wherein British sportsmen are involved, they shall be composed in only one team. (b): Failure in compliance with this shall be punished with fines and non-endorsement by The Crown, Government, and Parliament.

>Section 2: THE Government of the day must provide the necessary funding to the sportsmen, through any means it so chooses.

Rate my Proposed Bill lads.

Who /WillyWaggler/ here?

Oh my god please stop. Where on earth did I imply that. You must be memeing me right? I've been baited, because no one can be this stupid without dying from forgetting how to breath.

>foreign flag OP
Check
>cucks and shills will defend this
inb4

Don't go in the subways.

fook yeah

Want to cave in the skull of the retarded Finnish Flag poster desu.

That's Dresden in Saxony, mate.

From top-to-bottom. Seems difficult; I've heard mongoloids have tall skulls.

Visit Warschauer Straße for fun

>we only bombed Dresden

It's starting again lad. It will go away for a while though. Then i'll have an amazing week. Then the depression begins all over again. There is no escape desu.

Hope you read this advice in the previous thread.
Also, go to Sinaia. It's where my family settled down, and where the Peles Castle is located. A Germanic wonder.

I have firearm, dagger and a switchblade with me for the most time. If I just keep riding over the jump-under-the-car scammer or will fire in the air couple of times, police won't go after the case?

>another Brit/pol/ thread without a thread theme
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

This is a wolf.

You can pick the thread theme, Zulu Jew-oo.

>1am
>still doing contract work for a game studio

I am the absolute worst when working from home. Hate it, I turn into such a night owl. But there's no studios hiring around these parts so I'm a hired gun working from home until something local pops up.

After all our cycling medals, we've failed them.

kaffiyid fuck off. Brit/pol/ is for the Germano-Celtics

Berlin is the hipster and faggot capital of Europe. It's a beautiful city with a lot of good bars, good museums and good history but the people are fucking terrible.

It's Germany's version of London, possibly even more cucked in some ways.

You'll enjoy it. You'll definitely enjoy the beers and the women. But just don't get into conversations with people because they will call you a racist within about 0.093s and you'll be arrested, imprisoned and called an anti-Semite.

It depends. Police are corrupt in those areas, some are hand in hand with actual Romanians and see through this shit, others have been bought by the richest gypsies. Or you could buy them yourselves kek.

Lads. I have an altimeter from a Lancaster that flew a few sorties in WW2. It's probably worth good money but having it in my possession makes me feel like I helped BTFO the Krauts.

>1 post by this ID

I like how they're predicting China to win all the events they're good at and predicting us to bottle all the events we're good at

I HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO CREATIVITY
REEEEEEEE

I'd say gib please, but really, keep it and cherish it. It belongs in its homeland.

That castle is stunning lad. Wikipedia tells me it's only 102 years old, looks older.

Have a true castle since I saved yours.

What does that one quote from a random woman have to do with British politics?

saw an old fella at aldi today with a grassroots out tshirt on, gave him a wry smile at the checkout and let him reverse out.

I kind of have to expect mudshits but fuck it hopefully the rest makes up for it. I love German beer anyway so that alone should be enough. Doubt I'll be seeing much of the sights other than the simple enough ones like Brandenburg Gate. Going with a group of normies so pubs and clubs will be the main destinations.

Is it actually good or is that where all the Muzzies are?

If only

Are they actually dodgy?

here finnlad

>>There is no escape desu.

Know that feel mate. I seem to have a few good or normal days a week before the depression hits again. Shit sucks.

are brits not white?

It's a young castle, since Romania was a young Prussian monarchy. Thanks man.

Have Vlad the Impaler's.

>MUM I POSTED THE NAZI QUOTES AGAIN! CAN I HAVE SOME GBP?

That jews are parasitic cancerous vermin and a national threat to Britain?

What does that image of homosexual punks have to do with British politics.

Anyone else flirt with the idea of joining the army? The idea of getting to travel across the world while defending the national interests of Britannia is extremely attractive to me. Sometimes I think about dropping this uni meme course and just going for it.

Weirdly this kind of follows the debt vs GDP chart. At least for the first 6ish anyway.

any country under 98% white becomes 100% black in my eyes pal

They coined the phrase "Nazi scum" that you love to use so much

unless you join as an officer, it really isn't worth it

Are Greeks and Italians too lazy to kill themselves?

everyone but me gotta leran more

>literally any war since 1066
>defending the national interests of Britannia

kek

That is amazing. Makes ours look truly utilitarian. This is my favourite UK castle in terms of aesthetics

I believe it was built in 1095. Obviously by the Normans which is a shame, but they were amazing at building castles; they had so much money.

Self-defense laws are pretty good in Romania, if I'm not mistaken?
It's a party place frequented by the local Germans, Carapounds, Brits and Yanks.

They're driving an aid convoy along the train tracks to help those in the refugee camps I hear.

NO. They've learned to deal with stresses of life without the use of anti-depressants, unlike the Finns.

>stormcucks on another offensive to infest our board and overturn British tradition of Parliamentary Democracy

I'll be back in about three days. That's the amount of time it takes for these things to blow over.

>making our little island very rich
>stealing national treasures for our museums
>not in our national intrests

>british national interests
Jewish national interests*

anyone feeling a little bad for the rest of the world?

just ignore them, they soon expose how ignorant they are to the rest of the thread.

Expulsion of the jewish vermin from Britain has nothing to do with the Parliamentary Democracy.

kindly go back to /r/naziswatchout

>Hating all jews because some are cunts.

I've met some pretty shitty Germans; does that mean I should kill all the Germans.

I don't care if you're shameless about it, at least just admit it's been nearly a millennium of raiding and pillaging. Pretty impressive when you put it like that actually.

It would also be more ingenuous towards your troops for your politicians to acknowledge it as such.

Can't afford the rope to hang themselves with, poor sods

>making fun of other anglo nations
we need to encourage them to get better senpai not bully them til they quit

Yes, they are, more than in western Europe at least. Some shit EU laws have slipped through recently however.

The Romanian castles weren't built with war in mind, since warfare was mostly on frontlines. They were made to impress. Churches are beautiful too. Wooden churches especially.

Yours looks magnificent. Would love to visit, since I have Norman blood kek.

Thank fuck for that, you don't belong here anyway

Wouldn't be defending Britain though lad. If you want to do that you'd be better of becoming a politican. If you're at uni it could be that you have a good enough intellect to do so.

If you want to fight for your country you're better off becoming a mercenary or joining the French Foreign Legion.

I've said, since I learned about the cuckoldry and bullshit of the world, that I would only fight for Britain if my family was under direct threat. I know they are from demographics, but that's a bit different. That's not a war one can fight with guns.

If a country declared war on Britain I would sign up immediately.

>Eating all the m&ms because only 1 of them is poisonous

Identity Ireland literally got shut down by the sjw cucks and antifa? Some immigrant pickaninny is a head of police in some city, right?

How do we solve the female problem, Brit/pol/?

Jews are not native to Europe. End of story.

gay sex

>Jews
>bad for Britain

>implying
stormfags couldnt organise a pissup in a brewery lad