Other than utter losers on the internet, is there a single demographic Trump is doing well with?

Other than utter losers on the internet, is there a single demographic Trump is doing well with?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/larry_kudlow
twitter.com/Carl_C_Icahn
thehill.com/policy/defense/288546-poll-libertarian-johnson-beating-trump-clinton-among-active-duty-troops
militarytimes.com/story/military/election/2016/07/17/military-times-survey-donald-trump-hillary-clinton/87024898/
nyti.ms/1TXkMtv
quora.com/What-do-US-military-veterans-think-of-Donald-Trump
youtube.com/watch?v=3XB0WphHAVA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

he's not doing well with losers on the internet either
just look at tumblr and reddit. it's over for him.

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHA

Thank you, Sup Forums. Thank you for memeing Trump to being the Republican candidate and thus setting the GOP back a decade.

You honestly believe the military dislikes trump? LMAO

Kek, she's not doing well with the military you fucking faggot.

The entire NCO corps is voting for trump. The clintoris panderers are getting ruthlessly made fun of.

Also, stop taking polls on reddit. Only boot licking faggot LT's post there. Most have degree's in degenerate faggotry, thus earning their commission. (Aside from their parents being siblings)

These polls are terrible. Let me ask one liberal military guy who he is voting for. When he says Hillary, somehow this gives me the liberty to credibly claim that military voters are 100% in favor of Hillary Clinton.

Freedom of speech was a mistake.

master economists

twitter.com/larry_kudlow

twitter.com/Carl_C_Icahn

The majority of on my base are voting Trump because they believe Hillary will actually try and kill them.

>muh skewed polls 2.0

God, the screencaps are going to be GLORIOUS

This. Milfag I know from the US says that everyone there is staunchly pro-Trump and anti Hildog. Also says that it doesn't matter anyway, since their votes don't count for shit anyway.

Navy here. About ~80% of my ship is voting Hillary

It will be GLORIOUS when you kikes go back to writing for the Tel Aviv Times instead of writing internet comments.

>some random faggot who polled 100 of his followers is somehow proof that Clinton will win

Drink bleach

Polls arent skewed. They're flat out disingenuous.
>am mil
>subordinate told me they would vote clinton
>forward leaning rest position until you die.

Must be a sub. Everyone knows they're full of queers.

Total bait.

COUGHING FIT
PANTS OF SHIT
EVERY TIME SHE TELLS A LIE
SHIT RUNS DOWN HER INNER THIGH

What compels a person to post such bullshit here, I have no idea. Oh right, shills. Sage.

Ayyyyyy

>Other than leaves on the internet, is there a single demographic Hillary is doing well with?

Trump or any conservative being "unpopular" with military voters should signal to everyone that these polls are loaded bullshit.

Hillary is like kryptonite to veterans and the military.

Wow a majority of soldiers hate him but Trumpcucks on Sup Forums are too delusional

>Trump or any conservative being "unpopular" with military voters should signal to everyone that these polls are loaded bullshit.

>this delusional

>lying on an anonymous image board

Yeah.
>Men
>White men
>Married white women
>Non-college whites

>JERUSALEM (AP) — The Republican Party launched its first ever election campaign in Israel on Monday, trying to convince skeptical American-Israeli dual citizens to cast their votes for Donald Trump.
>GOP activists campaigned in Israeli cities with high concentrations of Americans, such as Jerusalem, Modiin and Raanana, handing out stickers and buttons with the slogan "Trump — in Israel's interest" — in Hebrew and in English.

Thank you for bringing up Israel my orange tanned friend.

Gary Johnson is actually the highest among military voters.

Most of us are Libertarian. We like guns, and aren't really a fan of government intervention in our lives, having lived through that.

thehill.com/policy/defense/288546-poll-libertarian-johnson-beating-trump-clinton-among-active-duty-troops

Shill a little bit softer now, shill a little bit louder now militarytimes.com/story/military/election/2016/07/17/military-times-survey-donald-trump-hillary-clinton/87024898/

>Non-college whites
>Trump campaign: WE'RE DOING GREAT WITH UNEDUCATED PEOPLE

ahahhahahahahahahahahaha

they actually think this is a selling point

ahahahhahahahahahaahahha

I can't seem to believe this,
I'm working construction right now, inspection (civil engineer).
All the workers seem to be in support of trump, and theyre union, the only ones against seem to be the labor (Mexicans and Guatemalan)
Had a geotechnical guy out there today, a nasty girl, and he's die hard trump.

This was in new York of all places.

Anyone knows why Paul Ryan or so didn't run for president? He seems like he has massive support and could beat shillary in a landslide

Less than 30% of Americans have a college degree, so yeah it's pretty good to have them on your side

So you're likely vote for Gary Johnson? The guy that wants to jail people over cake? Who also has a gun grabber VP?

>we can only get stupid people to vote for us
>t. donald trump

At this rate, I expect him to actually say that

Is this really all that hillary voters have to offer, dumb insults and lies?

NY still gets decent republican vote, just majority are democrats.

Means nothing

Id build a wall on the North border and you French faggots can get rekt by the opec Cartels. You leafs are shit

Cushy stress free job with mega bucks as house speaker

If people didn't believe polls before they won't now.

He would have been buried in the primary as an "establishment" figure. The republican party has been in basically a 3 way civil war since Obama's re-election

>panders to blacks and hispanics

Democrats go to such lengths that they are trying to let illegal immigrants vote just so they have the numbers to beat white conservatives.

>muh educated voters!

>College degree means you're smart

Have you been to college? There are plenty of dumbfucks here, believe me. The culture on campus is openly anti-white

>muh anecdotes hold more weight than scientific polls

Jesus Christ, Trump shills are literally more delusional than Bernie bros.

>couldn't win as vp
>thinking he could run for pres

>malaysians trying to tell me how my military sees politics

I swear liberalism needs to die 6 gorillion times the holohoax. You libtards should be hung and castrated.

militaryfag here, on my entire ship there are no Hillary supporters. This is what happens when you poll only niggers.

>scientific polls.

LOL. Best joke user.

>military voting Hillary over Trump
Blatant fucking lie. Maybe old veterans, but not active duty. Everyone I kne is pro-Trump. There may have been a split for Bernie, but he's no longer on the ticket.

Not s chance

Lies

Scientific polls that undersample non-college educated whites and oversample college-educated whites and democrats

nyti.ms/1TXkMtv

Why?

Ya i swear on my soul if we dont oven the libtards now there is little hope other then Mars. Eat shit and die libtards

Why would and non nigger/ non Faghot in the military vote hillary? Why would any vote Hilary in the military?

She hates the military

We need to kill them

Only way

>Democrats go to such lengths that they are trying to let illegal immigrants
>Democrats trying to get illegal immigrants

Republicans let all the illegals in. All the Southern states bordering Mexico had Republican governors and state legislatures for decades and SURPRISE SURPRISE didn't do shit to stop them coming in.

>Union

You're not very familiar with labor in the United States, are you friend?

Oh look another shill.

>it's ridiculous to think higher educated people vote more than mouth breathing tards

heh

Because establishment cuckservatives are bought and paid for and the rich need cheap illegal immigrant labor

>he didn't read the article

They do vote more, yes, but the exit polls that most polling outlets are basing their demographics on have been proven incorrect.

>trump will totally be different though

TTK

Here's some anecdotal evidence against Trump from Military men.

quora.com/What-do-US-military-veterans-think-of-Donald-Trump

I can tell you how they did this polling.
They only asked women and minorities in the reserves.

Vetfag here. No way in fucking hell the military would vote for a woman. Lies and bullshit

>Mattis
Oh God I want it and am terrified of it

It's insane how fake those polls are. So a known career criminal who can barely fill a room is doing better than the guy who fills stadiums? Although I could see military welfare queens being threatened by a Trump presidency cuts to the military.

>anecdotal
Oh you mean the lowest level of evidence available in any given argument?

youtube.com/watch?v=3XB0WphHAVA

Democrats shipping in niggers and driving them to voting booths when the extent of their knowledge is dindu and gimme

Trumps demographic base is:
-illiterates
-inbreds
-people who think he'll start a race war the minute he's sworn in
-people who foam at the mouth the moment Hillary Clinton's name is mentioned
-Vladimir Putin and the Russian KGB

Just like what everyone else in this thread is doing.
If that's the form of argument for this thread, then I'm stooping to their level.

shill

Why didn't Nixon, Ford, Reagan, Bush, or Bush, or the Republican majority congress for the last few years stop it?

I believe that 0% considering Hillary Clinton hates the military and anyone in it.

Hillary's demographic base is:
-beta males/neckbeards
-blacks
-mexicans
-ugly women
-Arby's managers

I'm sorry but I doubt that very much. Screencap?

0313 we hate Hillary. Not even the Navy fags like her.

>beta males

If you're so alpha, why haven't YOU started the race war yet?

Eisenhower was the last one to actually deal with the issue.
>Operation Wetback

>he thinks a single person can start a race war

retardation off the charts

Navy is also full of blacks and latin. Army fag here. Most are pro trump or pro libertarian. Most are just fucking pisswd off.

>reservists
>real military

Hilarious. I have heard that they are doing race quotas in polling now which would really explain a lot but I don't know that for sure.

This right here.
You realize the military are some of the most red pilled men and women right?
Did you know there was almost a Coup when Obama was talking about sending our men into Syria to support Alqaeda/ISIS? The Joint Chiefs of Staff had to go to the president and tell him if he continued his policiy the military would revolt. Many high ranking generals were subsequently shit canned. Does it matter? No, because the average man and woman in the military still knows whats going on.

Military generally don't like fighting anymore.

>tfw Arby's manager
Think people would buy a Hillary Roastie Beef Curtain Sandwich?

I haven't met one Hillary supporter in the military. There is an overwhelming support for trump.

The idea that Clinton is sweeping the military is laughable.
Saged and hidden.

>>he thinks a single person can start a race war

If you're alpha enough which you clearly aren't

Fuck Navy get it together. All these niggers are fucking everything up for us.

I can confirm this. My Dad works for Nintendo.

>You honestly believe the military dislikes trump? LMAO

>military voting for hillary, or any democrat woman

If mattis was running, I'd swim over there to campaign myself.

Nah Filipinos familio.

People have posted better sourced polls with more statistical evidence to counter the idea that Trump doesn't have majority military support.

Of course you ignore it and give shit arguments with nothing backing it up but seeing your flag I can say that's what I have come to expect of you.

I can tell you're worried.

Why did Democrats incessantly push the 64' food stamp act and 65' immigration act?

>Navy

Figures, you're the worst branch. I hope the based Air Force bombs the shit out of you faggots.

That clearly worked for Dylan Roof right?

You know what going to be fun. Is next year when he trying to Jew himself back into her inner circle.

O god watching you alt right clowns as your god emperor denounces you to get back in good with her is going to be the best thing ever.

Thank you so much Sup Forums

>Arby's managers

Maybe their San Diego and Yuma locations.