Why is everyone so cruel to Daisy?

Why is everyone so cruel to Daisy?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Endometriosis_of_ovary
dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3635841/Daisy-Ridley-urges-women-listen-bodies-revealing-ongoing-struggle-endometriosis-subsequent-acne-left-confidence-tatters.html
nme.com/news/tv/john-boyega-black-characters-game-thrones-2112843
salon.com/2017/07/21/john-boyega-game-of-thrones-lack-of-black-actors/
gq.com/story/john-boyega-star-wars-detroit-and-robert-downey-jr
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Disney is evil and she's just a casualty of their war on our culture

Too qt

Girl-next-doorl Daisy > Glammed-up movie star Daisy

The actress doesn't bother me, it's not like Mark Hammil was of much better acting quality circa ANH. The character is extremely dry and vapid though.

Another fine addition to my Daisy folder, thanks.

LOVE ME OR SUFFER UNTO ME

I have a bullying fetish.

because she is ugly and telentless but the largest corporation in the planet will shove her down my throat 24/7 every other year for a decade

because everyone loves the bunny

Disney culture is bigger than whatever you're talking about

No, no. I'd bully the bunny, too. Put her in a headlock and force feed her carrots.

BUNNYFU!!!

CUTE!

Where does the "Daisy is ugly" meme come from?

>Disney wants sexy white women to lead Star Wars movies
>Sup Forums is upset about this

never go full faggot

SHES FUCKING UGLY

LOOK AT THAT MELON HEAD

THOSE ALIEN TEETH

DUDE BROWN HAIR BROWN EYES

from which side?

open your fucking eyes, she isnt human.

It's self insertion fantasy. They need to be able to imagine that they are the character they're watching on screen. Make it a girl and it goes away.

These people simply can't enjoy things for what they are. Females all over the world have loved and embraced Star Wars for what it was, a story about a boy who grows and becomes a Jedi, nobody asked them to "deal with it" or compromise. They just got the story and liked it for what it was.

Now males are being asked to do the same thing, and they're freaking out. Granted, girl nerds weren't really a thing until the mid 90's at best, but unless you're a kissless virgin I don't see how you could have a problem with Rey especially considering her character arc was clearly planned for three movies.

watching alien

Because she's barren.

This stupid cunt admitted she wasn't even a Star Wars fan. Probably haven't watch the movies prior to being casted. You may say it's not important as long as she can act. First she can't act to save her life and she has no idea how her character is insulting.

>not being able to imagine that you're a sexy girl

literally gay, bro.

>Now males are being asked to do the same thing, and they're freaking out.
Except it's not the same thing you retard. For starters, the original trilogy wasn't anti-female nor pushed any political agenda - Disney Wars does.

Ugly face

Shit actress portraying shit character

shame about the chocolate cysts

Although I'm a fan of her big bum I sometimes find myself wondering whether they could turn some of its acreage into boobs to fill out her tiny chest.

This is 100% correct.

Post yfw you realize daisy will never bite you

Yes user, every female character that isn't weak and dumb is just a political political statement.

There's no such thing as a strong female character that just happens to not be a dumb stacey.

Reeeeeee stop that Bunny is pure.

>Opposed by a multi-cultural group led by a brave woman who is still white.

She is kinda ugly. The older girl from Rogue One was at least cute. This one is just a big grin with chink eyes.

>This stupid cunt admitted she wasn't even a Star Wars fan. Probably haven't watch the movies prior to being casted. You may say it's not important as long as she can act. First she can't act to save her life and she has no idea how her character is insulting.

Not being a fan was probably a criteria for being cast. Somebody with familiarity with the source material would have questioned the direction JJ took the film. Can't have any of that. Even Mark was told to to keep his opinions to himself.

THAT JUST MAKES IT BETTER WHEN I PIN HER ARMS DOWN WITH MY LEGS AND FREELY SLAP HER IN THE FACE, MY BODY WEIGHT PRESSING DOWN ON HER CHEST, KEEPING HER IMMOBILE.

Bullshit. Look at the Rogue One interviews, everyone on the cast was a Star Wars fan and was talking about the pressure and the excitement. Daisy Ridley never cared. It's just a very good paying role that is going to make her famous. It's very different.

she looks better without the hollywood makeup

(((Herseylagyassqueen))) amidalatommeitummtumm

>Opposed by a multi-cultural group led by a brave woman who is still white.
that's how (((it))) works

>shame about the chocolate cysts
What is this meme?

For real?

That was not what he said.

It's not a meme. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Endometriosis_of_ovary

This. Daisy a SHIT

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3635841/Daisy-Ridley-urges-women-listen-bodies-revealing-ongoing-struggle-endometriosis-subsequent-acne-left-confidence-tatters.html

fertile bunny will always be superior

Damn. I guess she doesn't have to use birthcontrol when all the hollywood types run a train on her.

Screenwriter is just making shit up to avoid hurting any Dumblr feelings. The next movie has a black female as an Elite Stormtrooper.

>sexy

Fertility is an overrated female quality. You can ejaculate in Daisy without a condor and not have every to worry about impregnating her and fathering freakishly large-toothed children. Whereas that concern would be at the forefront of your mind if you were to ejaculate into the fertile bunny.

>Dumblr

That's some scintillating satire there bro.

>Dumblr

>not have every to worry about impregnating her
But that's part of what makes it hot user. Without that risk or possibility it's just not as good. Daisy will be confined to a life of anal to recapture that lost spark.

>anal

dat arm hair wtf

LEAVE NOW

stop defending nuwars, you retard

>falling for fakes
reddipol out

She's Indian and part Dutch! Do not bully the iden.

>pretending it's fake and defedning propaganda
nme.com/news/tv/john-boyega-black-characters-game-thrones-2112843

salon.com/2017/07/21/john-boyega-game-of-thrones-lack-of-black-actors/

gq.com/story/john-boyega-star-wars-detroit-and-robert-downey-jr

you're a liberal i assume?

>be the change you want to be
Well sorry for doubting people could really be this stupid

Post imperial spec ops

bump

it's fun to torment the mentally handicap. Those wide set eyes are definitely a sign of the Downs

>Those wide set eyes are definitely a sign of the cute desu

It's funny how the scum at Disney want show diversity but it seems they are liettle scared of fully black women, it's always a very soft brown and no real african facial features. That cgi character is sort of an unidentified mixed race.
Notice that it's the first time they give lead role to a diverse woman, and it's only in a videogame. Why wasn't the sequel trilogy or Rogue One led by a black woman ummm??

she's an ugly disgusting coal burning whore

>Chocolate cyst of ovary
>It is caused by endometriosis,[1] and formed when a tiny patch of the mucous membrane that makes up the inner layer of the uterine wall bleeds, sloughs off, becomes transplanted, and grows and enlarges inside the ovaries. As the blood builds up over months and years, it turns brown. When it ruptures, the material spills over into the pelvis and onto the surface of the uterus, bladder, bowel, and the corresponding spaces between.