Thoughts on limmy turning to patreon for his new 'show'?

thoughts on limmy turning to patreon for his new 'show'?

limmy thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1oQJ8iPftj8
youtube.com/watch?v=s0UnPOQlyDs
youtube.com/watch?v=GceNsojnMf0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Limmy is done. He's too sad now to be a comedian.

Pathetic.

he has always been sad though.

I like it
youtube.com/watch?v=1oQJ8iPftj8

The only thing that was ever funny on his show was Falconhoof. Everything else was garbage.

Nothing good has ever come out of patreon.

>what's yer 'hing
>muffet of tea
>feathers or steel
>dee dee
>still trippin'

your opinion is shit mate limmy's show is a goldmine

Limmy get tae fuck wud ye and dont let me see you in the fotherington area ever again

youtube.com/watch?v=s0UnPOQlyDs

shit taste pham
youtube.com/watch?v=GceNsojnMf0

I instantly get a kind of sick or uncomfortable feeling when I see an artist start a patreon. It's like they suddenly did something disgusting and I can't look at them the same way. I understand that artists need money and all of that but it's like once they mention they started a patreon and ask for your money I feel the same way as I imagine I would if some friend of mine joined some cult I disagree with. In other words I feel like they aren't someone I could be friends with all of a sudden because now they are asking for money from me.
And it's not just asking for money in general. There's a difference. When people ask for money and say that "if you can't that's okay, that every little penny helps" even if they deep down can't live from that, it's okay. But when they start a patreon they are basically saying "hey, don't be a cheap asshole, give me money every month or you are not cool".
Shame because Limmy's stuff is pretty cool but I don't think he's professional enough anymore, if he ever was to begin with.

Raymond Day is Limmy's best character.

you feel the same way when your friends start a business?

If they ask me to donate to them every month, yes.

She's turned the wean's against us

you're a retard

Limmy has tried basically everything. No where would pick up his show ideas, he's shite at vidya gaem streaming and he can't keep writing Daft Wee Stories books forever.

This is basically his last attempt at making money and you can tell he doesn't want to do it because his Patreon video is really out of character for him. If it fails I think he'll kill himself. Though he's getting $6000 a month so he should be okay.

ah he finally realised the bbc wont hire him again.

that's a mark of quality if i ever saw one.

t. retard

>turning to patreon

AYE BUT AT WHAT COST

Hopefully this will snap him out of those garbage video game streams. The early stuff was good though with counter strike and street fighter.

>£5000 for lights

He'll cancel it in a year, patreon tends to make people lazy for some reason.

Being a non-native English speaker, I can't understand anything he says. I'm sure some of it is funny, though. I feel left out.

>an overwatch streamer that thinks he can into comedy
no thanks

It's only a couple of quid so I've pledged.

He wanted to do a Falconhoof spinoff series, but BBC Scotland said no, what else is he supposed to do, realistically? He can't really make money just streaming games or write books for the rest of his life. He's releasing the show for free on youtube as well so you don't have to pledge, unlike a lot of people.

How long before he throws himself in The Clyde

I'm not a native English speaker either but I can understand him pretty well, just watch his videos a bunch and get used to the accent.

Giving it a year from the first episode of the new show. He didn't want to keep doing sketches and now he's basically forced to and you can see it's killing him inside to have to beg for money. 12 months is like 2 seasons of a BBC comedy show and I think thats all he'll manage.

a lot of his best stuff came from his streams and vines in the past. so i'm quite hopeful that it's gonna be great.

How can someone be so mediocre and make 60 hundret a month

I highly doubt limmy has money issues.

Lights aren't cheap.

If it's not a family safe comedy about people being silly BBC Scotland don't want to know.

I don't know why they won't hire him again. The only successful shows that have had any impact outside of Scotland are Limmy and Still Game.

Maybe it's time to get an office job.

Kill Jester

Really? His book doesn't sell a lot and I doubt his show made him that much money, perhaps Netflix gives him a tasty amount.

I like Limmy but this just stinks of desperation to make sure he can continue as a comedian and there is nothing else out there, His live streams to promote his book were really hit and miss so perhaps he's just lost it.

webdev job
3 Season's of limmy's show
2 books, 1 was bestseller
christmas special
tons of liveshows sold out
netflix deal

lynn has a decent job

alright limmy

i love limmy

He's done exactly what they wanted. He played right into their hands.

Hopefully he'll stop being so SJW now,
he's got a really hateful soul and I want him to let it out.

Welcome back to Adventure Call! Where we rejoin user, on line 2.

user, do you realise you're on the verge of being the first person to discover the Ruby of Valdasad?

alright if I bring my mates round?