How do we fix retardation, Sup Forums?

How do we fix retardation, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balancing_Rocks
soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/trumpmustwin
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Barrel of a 45

>Le print more money meme

It breeds faster than you can put it down.

50 cent solution

And welfare is subsidizing it

But the country doesn't print it's own money a private company does. We don't own our money.

Print some more, I need too.

Jesus they must all live in mansions

WOW im thinking now!!!!!!!!!!

I don't get how this idiots view the world

What's the point of money if you just give it to everyone? Do they think it has some sort of mystical effect?

Money is worthless without anything backing it up, the US doesn't print money it sells bonds to companies and countries which allows it to print the bonds worth in money.

>Jesus they must all live in mansions
Yes but of course.

>niggers put rocks on their money

kek

Hey racist

That's a national monument

Do you know how many blacks died building that?

I rather see my country's nventions printed on money rather then dead presidents

>rocks
That's the Prime Minister's house

>tfw 100,000,000,000,000 zimbabwe dollars wouldn't even buy you a pile of rocks
The "I promise to pay the bearer on demand" still cracks me up.

>prints its own money
>its own

Last i checked a bank owned that money.

Isn't that against the Consitution?

>How do we fix retardation, Sup Forums?
Stop letting banks make our money. Implement a system of social credit.

Take the total sum of all business sales. From that number deduct all money paid in income or benefits plus all dividends paid out to people.
That number is the exact amount of new currency that must be created in any given period of time.

Collect no taxes. Fund the government from that created sum, and have them spend it into the economy.
Give every citizen a proportional share of that money, equal between all people.
If you have any left over (depending on how much the government spent, and how much was directly given to people), create a negative sales tax paid out to retailers that keep prices the same.

Stop making money as bank debt. Allow private banks to operate but only with full reserve banking.

Create a national people's bank to loan money to government, industry and people. Set that interest rate at the cost of operation plus the projected default rate. Allow this bank to create money as needed interest free. Loan money based on factors such as public interest, economic viability, risk and loss.

Also build a wall.

>It's
People unable to differentiate between "it's" and "its" shouldn't have access to internet.

I can't tell which is more retarded, this post or the OP. At least the OP didn't put thought into being retarded. You really tried.

>rocks are a national monument on niggerlandia
kek

Since when do kikes care about pesky things like constitution or laws?

Nice to see some of those educated liberals making clever points!

Well done! Hillary 2016!

purge niggers and do not allow a single kike in the department of education

>I promise to pay
No bigger lie has ever been spoken by a negro

>I can't tell which is more retarded, this post or the OP. At least the OP didn't put thought into being retarded. You really tried.

Well not everyone has ruined human civilization with their banks. I can't blame you given Jew controlled UK banks predate your birth by hundreds of years. But even the UK still has free thought for now.

Not the way that image suggests.

Imprison everyone who wants public education. Imprison all homeless.

When the retards realize homeless are homeless because they're insane they beg you to take their money for school.

Natural selection. Given enough time, they'll die off.

>100 trillion zimbabwebux

they all own 100000 mansions with at least 4 ferrari's for each

u mad, poorfags?

You all should really look at how our economy works. We really can afford these things. You are being mentally cucked by the Money-Jew of capitalism.

>Cucks say we can't afford helping our people
>you believe them

My sides.

TRIGGERED.
This was a cornerstone of the economic policy of the previous government for the past 4-6 years.
Its incredibly frustrating to argue against it with +50% of people.

You're right, our current level of productivity can support us all, but instead it's being eaten up by government subsidies and failed programs, as well as well paying our oh so hard working representatives and bureaucrats.

End all welfare.

The bottom picture means people are working, though.

> Let that sink in!
Man, really gets the neurons goin'

They run out of things to put on their money i guess

We had a plan once. Then you guys said that it's a no-no

It's not a matter of affordability, it's a matter of incentives and what 'should' be done, rather than what some want to be done.

What happens when criminals print money?

It only works thay way until the tree starts sucking out resources and undermining other companies via toxic sap, once the system becomes as efficient as possible the process stagnates. Startup costs and sabotage are a large hindrance to new startups from any industry, you need strict laws to stop monopolies for this reason.

Nearly all the money made has been by those who own the money, and thus ad infinitum.

The whole system is designed to pull wealth from the unfortunate or stupid, be they rich or poor.
What do you REALLY own when you own money? Nothing. You own no land, you own no resources, you have traded the freedom of violence for a government that guarentees "rights", only through that system do you own anything. Who gives you your oil? Your food? These are the people who own the means of production.

I don't even disagree with you to a point since I don't know a better solution, but capitalism won't be neccesary on the future, since liberty, especially liberty of capital isn't really all that useful.

Wait a minute is that true? The USA creates its own money but if that is the case how does it avoid inflation?

Their response:
> Hol up nigga what the fuck u saiyan nigga?! Bonds? Nigga my grandaddy was in bonds nigga what the fuck you saiyan nigga
> We wuz mAh fuxking slaves n shiet nigga whaddafuq nigga you fo real rite now mahfuckin gonna get u sum nigga
> bix nood

Seigniorage in the US is indirect.

Better education, which by the way neocons want to eliminate altogether.

By being constantly taken out of circulation by the ultra rich who simply hoard vast amounts and keep hoarding, never to stop.

A private institution called the "Federal" Reserve

>we just need mo money fo dem programs n sheit

>Just keep throwing money at it and it will fix itself!
Fucking retards

rich people hold assets user, if they held currency the fed wouldn't advocate mild -but-steady inflation

Chickens are made out of chicken and eggs yet they can starve. how do we fix this?

Capitalism will be there, but it will have new directions and bases. Right now our idea of value funnels through oil by default, as everyone buys the petro-dollar.

It has to be diversified. I don't know how. Maybe different countries with currency based on different things, some oil, some electricity, and possibly radical ideas.

When we think of money, it should be based on anything we think has value. Not simply oil. That's evil. It works but it's evil, and we've seen that.

da kang gon make cha-ching grayt agay, yo

Every country makes it's own money you fucking autist.

tell that to EUROniggers

I think a country whose entire tax system was based on money printing (inflation) would be an amazing experiment. If nothing else it would make people see inflation for what it really is.

I am guessing roughly a 10% inflation rate would cover it.

Can you please stop spamming this shit in every thread? I'm not even the biggest fan of Trump but it's fucking stupid.

Liberals can't wrap their brains around the fact that socioeconomic factors such as a two parent home or a supportive lifestyle are more influential to a child's ability to learn than how fancy the computers at school are and how long the kids sit in class.

It's a natural formation.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balancing_Rocks

thanks CTR, i hate trump now?

Inflation isn't 'merely' a tax. There's a reason it's sought by all major central banks.

Bullshit

>we live in a country that creates it's own money

HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

i see the first reserve bank of andrew dobson is doing well

You can't print endless money when your economy is liberalised to the extent that foreign companies can buy up national assets.

Get fucked.

>Wait a minute is that true? The USA creates its own money but if that is the case how does it avoid inflation?
It doesn't.

Total inflation over the last 100 years is about 2,800%.

t. Dross

I thought I saw a kike rubbing his hands there

Lynch SJW's and CTR fuck boys

soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/trumpmustwin