Will they ever be topped?

Will they ever be topped?

Yes.

kek

Nice joke kid.

As Spider-Man movies? Nope.

>literally 5 seconds into the film someone is chastised for calling native Americans "Indians"
>literally 10 seconds in a black school news reporter is macking on blonde white girl
>the new black Mary Jane's WE speech about how the Washington monument was built by slaves
>both of Peter Parker's love interests are black
>villain's wife is black
>Peter's Mexican school rival has a white blonde girlfriend
>the oh so edgy Sup Forums Fuck Marry Kill scene with high schoolers fantasizing about old men, also participated in by a gay male
>Aunt May’s “Gay is OK!” speech

etc. etc.etc.

When is enough enough? I find myself more and more only watching old movies/shows.

>top pic is cast of a shit movie
>bottom pic is cast of a decent movie

you need a better pic to go with your pasta, it doesn't help your cause

Probably not

No. Stop asking.

Memeing aside, was all that shit really in the film?

Just watched both last night. Such depth, such genuine emotion. I found myself agonizing over the Peter and MJ scenes.

yes, and all of it combined takes up about a minute of screentime, it's amazing how much it upset these faggots.

Thank you for the (you) user

>a minute of screentime
why lie?

why autism?

so, since you agree with the propaganda/agenda that was injected into the film, you lie about how much of it there is to justify it and then call people names that disagree with having propaganda in entertainment

good argument. typical leftist moron

>he is serious

holy shit it's a comicbook movie

>i'm a retard
>i'll pretend i was just joking around
propaganda/political agendas being injected into kids movies is far more nefarious than when they do it to adult films, moron

yes the jews and their niggers soldiers are coming for you, be afraid

what really makes this is that the only white guy isn't even american

Fuck off Disney

>literally 5 seconds into the film someone is chastised for calling native Americans "Indians"
That part was to show the audience how the world is changing around toomes and he hasn't exactly kept up. It's not to preach to the audience, but to build his case for being fed up with things.
>villain's wife is black
Makes sense since his daughter is black, helped making the reveal more surprising for most since you'd assume Liz would have a black father.
>Aunt May’s “Gay is OK!” speech
??

Yeah dude haha The awlt-righters need to go back to Sup Forums amirite?

and he's gay with a live in boyfriend

yeah, pretty much.

>gay is ok speech

Could you remind me when and what she said?

She didn't kick him out for being a fag

Fuck yeah, brofist me good sir, keeping racism and bigots off Sup Forums is our duty!

when aunt may caught peter half undressed with his fat mexican friend, saying whatever they where doing was cool with her/no judgement etc.

No she didn't, she told him to dress up for dinner. You didn't watch the movie.

Didn't happen, she ignored it and told him to get ready for dinner, I was expecting some sort of shock/gay moment but they didn't do it.