SOROS ON O'RLY!!!

O'Reilly is talking about Soros and the Open Society Foundation right now. Turn on Fox.

NO. There is nothing to see here, Soros is clean and respectable person. Sage.

>NO. There is nothing to see here, Soros is clean and respectable person. Sage.
It's always a Serb or a Leaf.

He's ripping Soros a new asshole.
Even mentioned the leaked Soros doc's.

Do what you have to, Bill

Holy crap- Bill drops dead when?

LINK ME MOTHERFUCKER
RIGHT FUCKING NOW

I would but Bill O'Reilly looks like a cunt. Also, I'm not a burger.

still doesn't redeem how much of a faggot he is

He's got to press this, someone get the BLM leaks and funding to him

DID YOU SEE THAT LEFTY BITCH GET REKTED !!! HOW THE FUCK DO THESE DITZY BRAIN DEAD CHEERLEADER STACEYS GET PH.D'S ????

He is actually running with this and just btfo a Democratic operative. Cringe worthy.

I remember hating Bill in the past before I got redpilled. Now he's pretty based imo

>CURRENT YEAR

>Still watching cable

That snarky little cunt didn't even answer a single question without deflecting to another issue.

Yes and yesterday Hannity covered the big CNN lie re the sister of the shot nig kid in Milwaukee--"take it to the suburbs!!!" Fox is trying, at least some of their ppl are. Greg Gutfeld was actually defending Trump a couple of days ago. My jaw almost fell off.

Did he do it live?

Pretty soon I'd say, considering he's 80+.

This is exactly why society needs these old timers. They've got nothing left to lose.

>Did he do it live?
Yes.

can somebody give me a link please?And not fox hulk usc for some reason thats not working for me even with a proxy

HOLD UP GUYS
Anderson Cooper is talking about Trump's most recent links with Vladimir 'diablo' Putin. Turn on CNN!

He's rich as fuck he can live off the organs of dead orphans for quite awhile longer.

>hb no

thought you meant Soros my bad. Bill lives off the life essence of his female interns by groping them.

>Bill O-Reilly

CHECK'D

DUBS. DUBS EVERYWHERE

NO

>old timer

I meant both of them, as they are both older than dirt.

I hope bill does the bill thing of running with the story for a week, as more and more ties with BLM get exposed.

THIS