DC tying to buy an oscar for Wonder Woman

variety.com/2017/film/news/wonder-woman-oscars-patty-jenkins-gal-gadot-comic-book-1202509132/

I can already see the DCucks jerking off over how their franchise won not only a meaningless makeup oscar but BEST PICTURE AND BEST DIRECTOR.
At least you'll know, deep down and secretly, that they been brought.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/A666RMN2Kvc?t=2m15s
btlnews.com/awards/packed-house-sees-vitality-screen-makeuphairstyling-oscar-symposium/
collider.com/suicide-squad-killer-croc-adewale-akinnuoye-agbaje-interview/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Oscarlets are already in damage control
Say it with me ACADEMY AWARD NOMINEE GAL GADOT

There's no harm in submitting for consideration. Fuck, Paramount submitted one of the Transformers movies (3?) for consideration in every feature film category.

>meaningless makeup oscar
Name a film with better makeup than Suicide Squad in the last 5 years.

You literally cannot.

>MCucks prematurely damage controlling

HAHAHAHAHAHHHHA

Literally the movie is was running up against Star Trek.

yeah those girls cosplaying as harley quinn deserve oscars too
killer croc was fantastic 4 thing tier at beast, and he's got a decade of advantage and a CGI coating on top of that "makeup", unlike the thing.

No.

>Killer Croc was Fantastic 4 Thing tier
No.

>jews awarding jewish propaganda written by an openly gay writer
>not getting an oscar
You probably still believe that he DC fans on Sup Forums are white too, don't you kiddo?

hahahahah...fucking Pajeets, already are triggered...

People aren't seriously invested in a "rivalry" between Marvel and DC films, are they? If they're shit, they're shit, if they're good, they're good. Why would have any allegiance to these specific companies at all? It's not like video game consoles where there's a £300 barrier to playing a game, we can all go to the cinema and watch a movie.

Seriously, I thought it was for keks but I'm concerned that people genuinely care enough about how much superhero movies earn or how many accolades they garner.

>Marvel can't even win a meaningless make up award

And this is why

please post any proof of killer croc being at least 80% makeup, any behind the scenes video or something. I can't find any.

Suicide Squad didn't win for makeup though
Like The Salesman and Moonlight it won to send a message
youtu.be/A666RMN2Kvc?t=2m15s

How many Oscars has Marvel won?

you mean brought?

The same amount Xavier Dolan has, /gtag/ cancer
;^)

No, he means won

>Marvel doesn't have an Academy awar-
D

I was suppose to be Wonder Woman! That was MY oscar nomination!

Not even close.

No

Reminder every DC shitskin got fucking REKT by a fucking girl on here last night.

Mad Max: Fury Road
The Grand Budapest Hotel
Dallas Buyers Club
Les Misérables
The Iron Lady

Daily reminder that this bullshit got refuted, the only white pic with a timestamp was a DC fan.

Lol, "she" couldn't even do a simple timestamp to prove anything

Pic related

Yes.

Suicide Squad was lame in comparison.

"Juggalo whore" and "rock zombie from game of thrones" are not impressive.

while I personally think Trek should have gotten the oscar I entirely understand why the academy gave it to Skwad when you look at what into creating the make up for Joker and Harley and Croc.

btlnews.com/awards/packed-house-sees-vitality-screen-makeuphairstyling-oscar-symposium/

"In Suicide Squad, numerous challenges awaited the 49 total makeup artists and hair/wig stylists on the project. Bertolazzi explained how realizing the Joker character, played by Jared Leto, was the most formidable task awaiting him. In elaborate lobby displays, Suicide Squad’s conceptual designs revealed many inspirations for Bertolazzi’s Joker, notably including Conrad Veidt’s character of Gwynplaine from the 1928 epic The Man Who Laughs. Cinema history suggests that the Veidt makeup by Universal Pictures artist Jack Pierce was actually the image which led to Bill Finger, Bob Kane, and Jerry Robinson‘s creation of The Joker in the original Batman comics."

While Trek's makeup was good, they didnt do this much research or put this much care into deciding why they did what they did. I'm not saying you have to agree, I just think this was a big reason for it. On top of that.

"In a question-and-answer period, Nelson, who brought the Killer Croc character to life some 70 times during Suicide Squad’s production"

While most of the Trek make up was only used for one or two shots. So just in terms of pure work, Croc took way more effort.

Also

collider.com/suicide-squad-killer-croc-adewale-akinnuoye-agbaje-interview/

>the head and shoulders, it’s three main pieces: the head, there’s a jaw piece, and there’s an eye piece that they glue on. There will be full body. We’ve done that already and it took six hours to do. Now we’re constructing some pieces to expedite the process. If we painted us everyday, we basically wouldn’t get on camera..

And the full body had to be waterproof and swimable.

see

Only 2 capeshits ever deserved an oscar: TDK and Spiderman 2.

The rest is movie fast food, mediocre in everyway,MCU don't deserve any oscars but DCEU don't deserve it as well

This

Oscar campaigns like this aren't about trying to win. They're about trying to promote the movie

Brought? Is the only way they can get their hands on an Oscar by hand delivering them to DC?

>DC won a meaningless makeup Oscar
>Marvel can't even win one meaningless Oscar
KEK

I've said it before and I'll say it again. Gal Gadot will win the Oscar for Best Actress.

Based DC hoping to get number six. Do you think she can get more than one like The Dark Knight, bros? Can /ourgal/ make it seven?

>Can't act
>Wins best actress
Pottery

Wouldn't be the first time.

I'm not a fan of Stone but even she is a much better actress than Gadot

If Wonder woman wins the best picture/actress, it's going to be the end of the oscsrs.
The movie was flat as a motherf*cker.

well no shit, you didnt see it in 3d

People diminish the technical Oscars but they are the only ones with any value since they involve only people who know their stuff voting objectively instead of jackasses voting for lobbyed, overhyped and agenda-pushing shit

Suicide Squad deserved the makeup Oscar 10 more times than Wonder Woman deserves to be even nominated for the big categories

>people still take the oscars seriously
why? people who vote on films openly admited they havent seen movies and still voted for them. they pander to blacks, womin and liberal political ideas instead of chosing the worthy movies. they follow the taste of the pleb cause they dont want to piss them off etc. its pathetic. every european award is better than the oscars

Honestly.

If they don't give her an Oscar they are a bunch of anti-Semites .

oy vey we can't have that

>people who vote on films openly admited they havent seen movies and still voted for them.

only the animated movies

Damn...

Variety said the Academy reaction for the movie was "the strongest for a blockbuster since The Force Awakens", and TFA wasn't nominated for anything other than tech

Even their sources that generated this whole thing about possibly being nominated were saying "If I was a betting person, I wouldn't bet on it"

But who knows. They just added 700 new members, a lot of which are almost a joke, just to "diversify"

She's an Israeli and they will use that as a cover for anti-Semitism. Jews have been targeted and hunted throughout our history and now they want to take away an Oscar for a stong Jewish Woman. They will not succeed. Hate will not win!

At least then if she were WW, she wouldn't be getting fucked over by Niggerrie in the Thor films.

Someone's triggered

i knew this movie wasn't doing well on its own. this proves the studio is taking a loss on this just to fluff up the sales numbers. this movie was lame

>tying
Can't spell Pajeet?