youtube.com/watch?v=fXyiVpnd6Po
youtube.com/watch?v=LkoGBOs5ecM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I just miss her

ITT: We ruin the show worse than Moffat

Cast a female Doctor

Anti-plastic!

cannot be done

The Doctor is implied to be the Christian God.

ITT: We ruin the show worse than RTD

Anti-plastic?

>>>/tpg/

Cast a female Doctor

Anti-plastic

Aaaanti-plastic!

I'll repost my thing:

The Doctor is crushed under concerete at the end of the Christmas special, and 12 is eliminated from existence.

Series 11 starts with a normal episode that looks like Eastenders. Then, a Dalek shows up and kills everyone. Then it teleports away. A team of soldiers show up, and carton off the area.

Next ep, no dialogue. Just a woman played by Whittaker, helping reugees in a war zone. We see the refugees with bloody injuries, we see the dead kids. This woman says nothing, just help people. At the end, a boy comes up to the woman. He metamorphosizes into a soldier, and whispers into the woman's ear. The woman nods, and says "Yes. I'm the Doctor."

Next ep: It's an anime. The war between the Krotons and the Daleks, versus some giant spiders. We see the Krotons and Daleks being slaughtered...and then find out it's just a cartoon being played in a class. None of the students have eyes. The teacher is revealed to be a giant spider.

Next ep: It's an audio episode. A black screen throughout. You hear Jodie's voice. She's talking to UNIT, tryinh desperately to save some Muslim refugees fro an unknown enemy. The enemny is implied to be giant spiders. At the end, one of the refugees, called Nirvi, gives the Doctor a key. Then one image flashes: the TARDIS.

A multi-episode plotline where the Doctor joins a contemporary British political party as an MP.

how does it work?

PizzAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

Easy, replace him with Moffat.

This could be funny if he joined the Monster Raving Loony Party

Put Chris Chibnall in charge of the show

The Doctor is incinerated during an episode, but a clone that was made of him picks up his mantle at the end of the episode like nothing happened. Unlike in Heaven Sent, the clone is very specifically one grown in a lab.

Touches plastic and desintegrates it

but the Nestene are not plastic, they are Octopuss creature and its mind controls plastic

Why haven't they brought the autons back?

>there is literally a female version of the Doctor already roaming the universe
>she is both a total qt and the daughter of a previous Doctor for maximum synergy

Sucks desu the wasted opportunity, I know Georgia Davidson/Tennant has popped out about four kids though.

Would be a cool crossover of sorts, though if Jenny were to come back.

anti plastic

Changing the main character on the show because of a few throwaway lines in the 70s about regeneration limits would be far worse.

Some doofus at the Beeb spilled anti-plastic on the costumes.

too autistic

making tennant count as pissed me more

>tfw no Francis Urquhart Master

Did I really use my Time Lord knowledge to influence these humans into voting for me so that I could reign as the longest serving post war Prime Minister? You might very well think that Doctor....I couldn't possibly comment.

Davisonfag reporting in

Like all long-abandoned plotlines that only we fans care about, Jenny's being picked up by Big Finish.

9 says in Rose it is a living plastic creature

Which Doctor's had the most children? Is it Troughton? I know he cheated on his wife and had several families, inevitably leading to a third of Britain having Troughton DNA.

but but but muh spearhead

Well she has a set of audio dramas coming out.

Why didn't you get the get?

Crossover in which it's revealed that Doctor Who shares a canon with Harry Potter. The TARDIS runs on magic. (Yes, I know they were going to do a JK Rowling episode at one point, please don't remind me.)

A season arc where the Valeyard returns as a Shadow the Hedgehog-like dark and edgy counterpart to the Doctor aimed at the teen audience. It's revealed that the Doctor originally fled Gallifrey because he was scared that his "inner dark side" would escape and terrorise the universe

Wouldn't an Urquhart villain just be Braxiatel?

Because they are essentially shitter versions of the Cybermen that are even easier to fight

Who is that? I've always thought Ian Richardson would make a really great Master, I wish he'd been cast. He's scary but charming.

Next ep: The Doctor is in, and he's played by fan favorite Kris Marshall! He curses, uses guns, and pisses on the side of his spaceship. Not a TARDIS, because in his words, "a phone box is fookin' stupid." He drags along his companion, played by a buxom Japanese lady, to an election in Peladon that's being plagued by a monster. After spending some time there (and having implied sex with his companion), he kills the monster, gaining Peladon's thanks. He calls them all peace-loving hippies, and assasinates the elected president, claiming that he's setting time straight. Ten years pass, and he is the ruler of Peladon, using his companion as a maid. Eventually, his companion starts a coup, and he's about to kill her roo. As the companion is running away, she sees a blonde woman in a phone box.

"Hello. I'm the Doctor."

Next episode: The Doctor sits in a therapy room. She explains to her therapist how her past six companions in this verse have died. At the end, the therapist reveals he is a crappy CGI giant spider.

Next Ep: An evil creature lives under the floorbeds of the three-armed children of Artichoke, a freak carnival. They pray for deliverance, and their prayers are answered in the form of the Doctor (Jodie Whittaker). This is a conventional ep, and at the end, 13 picks up a humanoid boy named Pinoch as a companion. Because of his skin's amphibious quality, he's always shirtless.

Next ep: It's the year 5500. Humans are waging war against the giant Ants of Druvia. The Doctor and Pinoch meet a designer of the giant mechs used to fight the ants. Her name is Bitch (in they year 5500, that becomes a term of endearment, explains the Doctor.) The mechs and the Ants are in an endless War. After some investigation, the Doctor realizes the Ants are the original creators of humanity, and all of Earth's history was a testing ground, this war included. The Doctor pretends to team up with the Ants at first, but then betrays them. The Doctor, Pinoch, and B escape.

That second one could possibly be kino if it isn't written by Moffat.

An episode where the Doctor is implied to have been raped off screen. The rest of the season is spent attempting to cope with the sexual trauma this has inflicted on the character.

I stopped enjoying nuwho around series 6b, later on I enjoyed very few, while I was absolutely carried away with energy and sense of exploring and fun RTD era and early Smith had.

But I'm still enjoying the hell out of classics and novels. And audios!

What's wrong with me?

Possibly, if you're no older than 14.

Anyone have the broadchurch "Ill break your fucking face" webm?

Nothing.

You grew up. It happens to all of us.

Everything

>/who/ presents:
DOCTOR WHO: SHIT TRIPS Vol. 2
- The Anthology -

>Are you a true fan of Doctor Who?
>Have you ever written down a sequence of words?

If the answer is yes or no, then you are ready to contribute a literary masterpiece to the second /who/ collection of original Doctor Who-based short fiction.

/who/ did it once. Now, we're gonna do it again! Yet another entry in an age-old tradition of p̶a̶c̶k̶a̶g̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶f̶a̶n̶f̶i̶c̶s̶ ̶t̶o̶g̶e̶t̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶g̶i̶v̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶m̶ ̶a̶n̶ ̶a̶i̶r̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶l̶e̶g̶i̶t̶i̶m̶a̶c̶y̶ / celebrating the magic of Who and the talent of a community.

There are no limits (except the story must be at least 1 word long, and preferably not in excess of 10,000, it's short fiction you fuck).

>- Can involve any Doctor(s), companion(s), side characters, spinoff characters and beyond, as your heart desires
>- Can be in any style, whether it's "legitimate writing", "pisstake", or "shitpost".
>- Can be about absolutely anything
>- The main focus is on good fun in the vein of the wiki, although serious entries are allowed. (If you're going to write smut, maybe approach it with a degree of levity)

Stuck for ideas? Try starting with your favourite TARDIS team (or for timeliness, Whittaker 13th Doctor) and one of these authentic titles:
saberpunk.net/DoctorWho/DoctorWhoSerialGenerator.php
glyphobet.net/drwho

We are going to be starting an index on the wiki for the collection. Anyone can contribute, no signups/pitches required. If you have ideas, feel free to broadcast them.
The rest is self-explanatory. Format for uploading your work is up to you, as long as it can be conveniently copied across (and ideally don't spam long texts in /who/ directly). (Pastebin works well.)

BONUS: Anyone who wants to do cover art or "illustrations" is encouraged.

WE need more entries for classic as well as NuWho Doctors. Entries for Thirteen are accepted as well. Aug 10th is deadlin

me

>me
what did you mean by this

fuck off cats

>Aug 10th is deadlin
yay

lol, I read: Who's with me?

I read aw well.

When the 8th Doctor in the Time War set eill be out?

Here's a list of Doctors that still need stories. (You can still write stories with other Doctors who already have entries. In fact, I'd be glad to have them. The 12th Doctor only has two stories!):

Second Doctor
Fourth Doctor
War Doctor
Tenth Doctor
Kris Marshall Doctor with Anri Okata companion
Morbius Doctor
Foreman Doctor
Auton Stratgem Doctor

More Thirteenth Doctor stories would be nice as well.

I'll also accept stories with just the companions.

Perhaps a story where Bill and Heather battle an army of Daleks?

Or that story that Moffat was originally gonna make for the 50th when it looked like Matt Smith's contract would run out, with just Clara Oswald in the 50th celebration?

Or a story where Gwen Cooper ends up meeting that maid from Unquiet Dead?

Or a story where Sam Jones and Fitz meets the female Doctor?

Or a story with Iris Widthyme?

Post rare Anti-plastics

>Second Doctor
>Fourth Doctor
but but they were the favorites

most of shit trips are sexual?

oh peri

>The writers have no respect for the shows longstanding mythology.
Moffat literally invoked a piece of marginally less "longstanding mythology" (Time Lords having the ability to grant new regeneration cycles - see The Five Doctors) to offset that piece of "longstanding mythology" (the regeneration limit being something Holmes made up for The Deadly Assassin). What more respect could reasonably be expected?

If I ever see someone waxing lyrical about the regeneration limit being sacred fucking mythology ever again, I will shit.

No, many are not sexual. Write a story for Second or Fourth. Be the change you want to see.

because Moffag tweaked the war Doctor to have the new cycle come and gone in his tenure

"Her name is Bitch (in they year 5500, that becomes a term of endearment, explains the Doctor.)

Ajahdjahahahahaha

gottem

last time I posted it everyone ignored it so I'll try again

youtube.com/watch?v=fXyiVpnd6Po
I fucking love this theme
It's so alien and screams 'strange new worlds' and 'sci-fi'
To my mind one of the best Murray's pieces
what do you think about it

Hi Edge, how are you? I hope you've been well!

youtube.com/watch?v=LkoGBOs5ecM

But he is right. They could have let his daughter or grand daughter take over and not fuck the cans over with a gender fluid doctor

Resurrect JNT and make him showrunner

So everything after Amy's choice is still a dream right and therefore non canon.

OR FUCKEN ROMANA
LALLA still interesting
then LANDAU

JNT nowadays would make Liberaci Doctor

>Tommyq
Who the fuck are you?

That would have ruined the show worse than Moffat. You might as well end the show if you're going to get rid of the character who's been the protagonist for 50 years.

Incredibly, INCREDIBLY drunk. Maybe I should do drunk /who/ art.

>They could have let his daughter or grand daughter take over
We don't care about them anywhere near as much as we care about the Doctor who has been defined by 54 years of adventures. Enough of this idiotic suggestion.

Just finished viewing Remembrance of the Daleks
Why is it so highly reviewed /who/?

Because it's good. Great even. Has one of the best climaxes in Classic Who.

Indeed but it has some stupid shit and the story isn't so engaging and it's intricate for no reason

Literally just Ace beating the shit out of Daleks and jumping through a window.
But for real, everything. It's the GOAT

It's great and it has the benefit of coming after three bad seasons so it feels like a breath of fresh air.

Yeah that was the best scene and of course one the best action scene of classic who
But still i can't say i enjoyed it so much

NO COLOUREDS

>The Abzorbaloff was also incorporated into the episode by necessity, as it was the winner of a Blue Peter children's competition to design a Doctor Who monster.

Casual reminder that the Abzorbaloff was made by a nine year old

What's your favourite episode, /who/? And why did you pick that one?
What's the best episode? Is it different from your favourite?

It's the best of the "R of the Daleks" trilogy.
Which isn't that hard though; Resurrection and Revelation were s h i t

old or new

>that moment when Amy doesnt mercy Kovarian so she gets electrocuted

why did moff think it's a good idea

So which Arcadia did the Doctor take Amy's to before the Van Gogh episode cause Galliefrey was timelocked then and Arcadia was on Gallifrey.

>Revelation
GOAT

He said episode, so unless you want to pick one single episode of a serial you're pretty much stuck with NuWho.