Red Pill me about this Man

Why does he do what he does? Is he insane or just plain evil? Is there some higher purpose he is trying to fulfill? Maybe he is just a puppet? It's so hard for me to figure him out. Help me /pol!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=feGXIK--OdM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

he's one head of the hydra, but one of the biggest

youtube.com/watch?v=feGXIK--OdM

So he just does what he's told and has no real agenda?

He is the leader of an international organisation called Hydra

why do jews jew? read culture of critique

He does all of this shit just for money?! Well, that's kinda disappointing...

He creates money. He need not more of it.

He the guy who volunteered.

Jews want all other breeds of humans to be half bloods that way they're the only pure race. Then they make us their slaves. Soros has to eat 4 aborted babies a day to live.

New question: why do all of this shit to make money when you're already a multi-billionaire? I'm not very materialistic and so this seems ridiculous and insane to me.

He does it to fulfill an ancient book by his People. Once he succeeds, his People will rise to Heaven. He especially values his Family.

bump

for real?

Yes. It is reality. And If God does not intervene. Jews lose.

Nationless, damaged self-hating jew. Fled Germany and ended up in Britain. Had an incident where he broke his leg and in although in extreme pain, Jewish doctors refused to treat him because he couldn't pay. Got treated by a British hospital for free. This had a profound effect, and it led to him deciding national affiliation was bad.

Ambitious long term goals. Setting things up for the next generation.

Contrary to common belief, the elites are not selfish. They make huge sacrifices and take great risks to make sure their bloodlines are secured.

Globalism/communism is a project 200 years in the making. The people who started it knew they wouldn't live to see the end results.

Hideki Anno, please.

I often wonder if they have learned their lesson. If God does exist. They will not be played.

Evil as fuck.

Satan's new favorite bitch bottom the second he dies.

Marx will be so jealous.

So they are trying to create a world were they have all of the power. Got it. You think a society like that could work in the long run?

Rothschilds own him. Rothschilds just want money and power.

Ensure future for global elite, make $, fuck everyone over and the power
>believes he is a god

He is just rothschild/rockefeller et al

bump

It could work in the long run in the sense they'll build some borg cube and conquer space with that. But it would be the end of humanity as we know it.

Humans are great as we are. We are capable of being much stronger than their twisted version.

We should focus on empowering humanity and improving ourselves through eugenics, rather than enslaving and micromanaging people.