Why isn't your state free?

Why isn't your state free?

zerohedge.com/news/2016-08-16/cato-institute-study-illustrates-which-states-americans-have-most-individual-freedom

freedom and hyper individualism has led us to the path we are on now I say fuck the """""""""""freedom""""""""""""" to be ruled by kikes and ethnically cleansed

Has a metric that's in bottom half.
>They're number one

the freest states are all white tho

Least free are the leading examples of democraps

Indiana here. It is still not good enough so don't get your hopes up.

>people choosing to live their lives outside of what my autistic mind deems acceptable
>REEEEE KIKES REEEE KIKES REEEEEEE KIKES

K.

The worst states are Leftist and Democrat controlled, not suprised one bit.

This probably triggers Californians that think freedom means quality of life.

He is objectively right and your braindead attempt to "argue" by what is essentially mimicking him in a silly voice is absolutely pathetic. Like you.

land of the """"""""""free"""""""""

>tfw you live in top 5 freest state

Texas less free than Florida? Literally wat?

Fewer whites

>just as bad as cali with none of the cool culture

just Jersey my shit up

My state doesn't have as cool a motto as NH.

Oklahoma master race reporting in

I live in Kansas and we no longer need a permit to concealed carry, that has to put us at least in the top 10

But Oklahoma is number 3.

>tfw Nevada

Vegas, baby.

Like in any other field, Pennsylvania is depressingly average.

Dammit you son of a bitch I was gonna post this

>Alaska master race reporting in

I live in Arizona and don't understand why we're not in the top 5. We've got the perfect mix of liberals and conservatives competing with each other to make our state great. We've got some of the best gun laws and medicinal marijuana at the same time.

>mfw we would be #1 if we were a right-to-work state

Feels good, man

Bottom five
surprise there. all gun control heavy states

ky
we're free, they don't enforce shit anymore.

>tfw live in NH

>CATO

The whole thing is fucked. As a life-long resident of New England I can assure you there is no way Maine and Vermont are less free than Massachusetts.

Unless you consider incompetence of law enforcement to be 'freedom'. Cause you know, that worked out so well for those people who lost limbs in the Marathon bombing.

I have a lot of experience in Northern and Southern California that would redpill the fuck out of people that pay attention to the world around them.

There is a simultaneous obliviousness in the population that is astounding, while concurrently there are massive organizational structures in military,policing, intelligence communities, Hollywood and Silicon Valley that are of course extremely involved not just in the state or even national level but at an international level.

You fags better not vote Hillary this year,

>gibsmedat state
>free