Gun nuts eternally on suicide watch

youtu.be/NPPz6i8_nbQ

>2nd Amendment BTFO
>Texas BTFO
>Republicans BTFO
>Men BTFO
>Rednecks BTFO
>Whites (and token Hispanic) BTFO

It's like Chiraq but about white people.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rGTuuj-aTJs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lysistrata
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I forgot that sexual appeal is at the top of the argument pyramid.

>It's like Chiraq but about white people.

so it's shit?

OP ON SUICIDE WATCH

OP LITERALLY CRYING AS HIS SHAKING FINGERS STRUGGLE TO TYPE A REPLY TO THIS IMMENSE ANAL REKENING

Oh no burn too bright and die twice as fast. Maybe their feminist direction is a good selling point

F

Also Cloris Leachman cursing like a sailor, so it's GOT to be funny.

What the fuck is a Chiraq?
Some homosexual thing like a chiffon?

Movie studio shills trying to get a reaction for us to go full autistic and give them free press like with ghosterbuster
Dont react just let it slide

This isn't even that good of a trollpost

Also,

describes the fate of this movie.

It looks kinda redpilled though. They show that the only power women have over men is their cunts, and that there is no crime when everyone has guns. It just looks like a kinda goofy film.

Blatant Lysistrata ripoff

Greeks released this movie 2000 years ago

Not if you post this on Sup Forums

Chicago

This post is a blatant youtube comment ripoff

>All women in town securely provoke the men while keeping sex from them.

>Eventually it will happen that a woman gets assaulted

>Could have protected herself with a gun

Seriously, do liberals EVER think this shit through to the inevitable end?

>reading YouTube comments
Go back to Twitch fag

>Pot calling the kettle black

Shoo shoo, thief.

I was just about to say, didn't they already try this and it was a massive failure?
HOW ARE THEY NOT GETTING THE MEMO THAT IT WAS YOU WHO TOLD ME I WAS WORTHLESS AND THAT FOR ME TO HOPE A GIRL COULD BE ATTRACTED TO ME IS THE SAME THING AS RAPE? HOW ARE YOU NOT GETTING THAT? HOW ARE YOU NOT GETTING THAT WHEN IT WAS YOUR IDEA?
I AM SUPPOSED TO TOTALLY GIVE UP SEX BUT AT THE SAME TIME I AM SUPPOSED TO BE A PAVLOVIAN DOG SALIVATING ON COMMAND?

>"i will close my hole if you don't do what i want!"
instant hollywood classic

take it to Sup Forums fag, sage this shit

This movie strikes me as a movie by Hollywood for Hollywood. It's low budget with no performers of any significant merit. This film exists for Hollywood liberals to jerk themselves off.

Another movie that ridicules straight conservative white men.

I wonder who could be behind this...

Show it's just a movie showing that women can only use sex to get what they want?

Chiraq is the shit newfag name, it has always been Chicongo

I mean... do they have anything else to offer?

wtf is this shit

This movie looks like a dump in a bucket.

I was unemployed for a couple of months and it comes on during the day on BBC America. I had an entire childhood nostalgia flashback while watching. It was a truly great show. Aside from their roles on the show, the actors are truly accomplished in their own rights.

funny, i just saw this episode of picard wearing booty shorts as part of my chronological viewing of season 3

god damn TNG was so good
even when you are old enough to laugh at the retarded story, and it surely doesn't amuse you anymore, the cast itself is enough to entertain you. i mean its just interesting to watch people within a setting involving a chain of command and the various types of personalities behind this. really.
the entire show has real production quality.
its like someone actually cared about developing a quality program. it wouldn't say no expense was spared, but budget really doesn't matter as much when you have the right people working behind the scenes to make everything come together

*sigh* best show on earth

was meant for you.

Whores using sex to get what they want?
shocker...

>The kids in the trailer pull out a Mauser pistol
>my fucking sides

to that note, gene roddenberry is perhaps the most honorable jew on earth. even though the magic is TNG was really all in the cast and writing, which much of it was not done by him, but even so, he seems to be sort of a father to the series.

im not sure how a fucking jew goes from being a sergeant in the LAPD to producer of star trek, but i guess anything is possible here in CA

>Its Lysistrata again
WAKE ME UP

Wasn't there a Greek comedy about all the women abstaining from sex to affect political change?

all the episodes are on netflix
and i am glad your life is filled with such quality. it must be amazing when the only way you can find time to revisit the series is during short moments of your amazing fulfilling life which revolves around employment

>wagecuck logic

literally no one cares

Lysistrata by Aristophanes

This. If men weren't so obsessed with sex women would have been kept in their place.

Violence and shootings are so frequent that niggers started calling it Chiraq as a portmanteau of Chicago and Iraq. It's pretty clever and would be pretty funny if it weren't so sad.

Post your face when there's a twist redpill ending where a bunch of "refugees" move into the town, and the strike ends immediately.

When women get raped, are they emotionally traumatized because they've been violated, or are they just pissed some guy took their "power" and "control" from them. I kind of think it's the latter with modern Western women.

Im trying to see the jew in that image you provided

>Texas women hate guns

K

>wagecuck logic
That's the Sup Forums I know and love.

can't wait for this to bomb

this will flop incredibly hard.

Kek confirms

the jew is the pattern. look closely

Hi Jamal. Shouldn't you be on Worldstar?

>"we can go as long without sex as they can, cant we?"
>*RECORD SCATCH* U CRAZAAAAY??

Why do shills bother posting these things

You know all those figures and people who are supposed to btfo us?

I don't even know what their voices sound like. I don't click or watch videos from shills.

I ignore image macros and tldr copypasta

The Happy Merchant' outline is in the middle of the image. Cross your eyes and then refocus them.

>This film exists for Hollywood liberals to jerk themselves off.

Isn't that basically what most films are about? The ability of Hollywood celebs to congratulate themselves is outmatched only by the Kims of North Korea.

Didn't it end up with women controlling society and subsequently running it into the ground?

>If men weren't so obsessed with sex women would have been kept in their place.

Hate to say it, but the Muslims have a better system for keeping women in their place. Instead of trying to fight their obsession with sex, they acknowledge it by making completely subservient. Good luck refusing sex when Sharia dictates that a husband can't rape his wife.

This is a rip off of an old Greek play or something, Spike Lee ripped it off for his most recent movie too

God movies really are fucking terrible these days.

wow this is fucking stupid.

>niggers use crime to try to blackmail whitey into giving up guns
>lets commit crime until they handover dem gunz
>biznood

>"You're a prick to the end huh..."

Well no I think most films exist to make money for the studios. Hollywood is run by corporations which don't necessarily have a liberal agenda. This film seems like it's terribly low budget. This is someone's pet project which the studios allowed them to pursue as a favor.

>/k/ommandos marrying libcunts
Yeah, sure.

despite this being satire people take this shit seriously nowadays

A movie based in the chiraq which is the south side of Chicago

Retards on here say that it just means all of Chicago which is false

OP was referring to the movie I believe which had the same plot as the trailer he posted

>gungrabbers
>capable of wit or satire
good one

>Hollywood is run by corporations which don't necessarily have a liberal agenda.

But who runs the corporations?

This for extra feminist points they should have Dylan Hitler Zimmerman come to town and murder all the worthless men and then the females all band together and use the old weapons to fight back and kill him. Then they all shave their heads and call themselves the Vulvani.

>Only (white) men like guns
>Only men want sex

PennJillette.jpg

FINALLY!
A COMEDY ABOUT STRONG INDEPENDANT WOMEN OBJECTIFYIGN THEMSELVES!

Dear God I hadn't thought of it...

>implying this wouldn't incite rape
>implying this doesn't reaffirm that women are sex objects

Gene Roddenbarry is the only Jew I honestly like if only for making Star Trek.

>Hey guys we can just divorce our wives and buy hookers
>the women start freaking out that men would go to such great lengths to get what they want

Yes it is. Does it turn you on?

We can have gun sex later if you want.

>more jewish subversion of America

Great. Just great.

Looks retarded. A knock off of that nigger movie made last year with the same fucking plot.

youtube.com/watch?v=rGTuuj-aTJs

>gene roddenberry is like the father of star trek

jesus man, try to have an original thought. fuck.

>a fucking broomhandle
How the fuck did those kids get one of those?

I wonder how many of the women in this movie have jobs. Seems like if housewife can withhold sex, it's not out of the question for a husband to withhold income.

As mentioned elsewhere in this thread it's an ancient story. Lysistrata.

Is the joke here that the niggers shooting each other in Chiraq are criminals and wouldn't be above raping the women that withhold sex from them?

>everyone in the town has guns
>kid brings gun to school
>teacher says "Timmy put your gun away, you can play with it after class"

seriously though, if theres no fucking crime and everyone owns a gun what the hell is the problem. Is it litterally a "think of the children" sort of thing?

>movies are for-profit businesses and not political activism
How's that been working out for Hollywood?

>implying they won't just jerk off
This is what nearly every married man does when they are denied sex by their wife. This whole movie is based on the delusion that people absolutely NEED sex to survive.

Whats the jew meter on this film?
I bet it's off the charts.

>Is it litterally a "think of the children" sort of thing?

That's what the trailer suggests. Everything was fine until the kid ND'd at school.

>kid NDs
>As responsible adults we have one thing and one thing only that we should do, deny sex from men and bitch and moan until we get our way
>Lets not tell our children about safety and stop this incident from happening again, I mean it's such a fucking small community that the entire male population of it can fit in one room
>theres even a fucking teenager that's saying how stupid and awful this is, unironically neglecting their children

>implying I have a gf

Maybe if they were all Islamic I could see it working. They literally need an orifice to fuck bc their book says no masturbation. Even a goat's.

Oh, wait, no. They're all married and marital rape isn't a thing to Ackbars. Never mind.

>no sex until I get my way!
>literally a movie about objectifying women and sending the message that their only bargainable value is pussy
>too worthless and incompetent to come to an agreement in any other diplomatic way

I know it's being marketed as a comedy but something tells me they completely missed where the real jokes were.

I asked about this in a thread once. I made due without sex before, and could do it again. An user pointed out that in situations like that, the woman would be more likely to go fuck somebody else instead of caving in and fucking you. Of course I doubt this movie will go that way. It'd be way too overt.

>Lets not tell our children about safety and stop this incident from happening again

I wish this was what Common Sense Gun Control meant.

It's certainly not a new concept.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lysistrata

Why are these "men vs women" movies so popular in USA?

>Liberty? Fuck men and their liberty.

Pretty much sums up women.

This is possibly the best Wikipedia entry ever.

I wonder how long it will take my wife to figure out why I keep asking for her help with my prodigious burden.

Tell her you want to do the Lioness on the Cheese Grater.

The directer most likely looked up "Nazi pistol" in an attempt to compare guns to hitler.

The fact that a piece of shit as big as this person exists, that he can say shit like this while claiming to be enlightened or pro-equality without a trace of irony, and that he'll never be held accountable for any of the horrible things he says makes me want to be buried alive.

I throw the word hate around a lot, but I really mean it with this guy. Nothing of value would be lost of he'd never existed.

was this produced by the cohens or the steinbergs?

If those kids weren't sheltered liberals they'd know about gun safety.

Last 10 minutes of the movie:

>Women succeed in disarming using the only thing of apparent value they have: pussy
>Makes nationwide headlines
>Tyrone and the crew from Chiraq roll down to Texas
>Everyone too busy fucking to notice anything
>*BOOM* *SMASH*
>Husbands get pistol whipped into crying, bloody messes
>Wives begging and pleading over their beaten husbands
>*ZZZIIIP* That would be the sound of a zipper if they wore pants, which of course they don't.
>*SMACK SMACK* Slapping their dicks on the wives' faces
>*SPLOOSH* Wives are terrified but orgasm instantly, start sucking
>Husbands still whimpering on the floor as Tyrone and the boys plow the wives balls deep
>Creampies everywhere, instant impregnation
>Nine months later, town of halfbreeds born
>Men decide being cucks is true empowerment, decide to raise them and pay as reparations for slavery
>Credits roll
>Literally every crew member a Gold, Feld, Stein, or Berg.
>Production company logo rolls up, is America being buttfucked by a giant nose