Bible Foretells of Cucks

>You will be pledged to be married to a woman, but another will take her and rape her. You will build a house, but you will not live in it. You will plant a vineyard, but you will not even begin to enjoy its fruit.

You mean the bible knew you would be cucked?

Surprise Surprise

theres even a verse where it says "behold, and as a sign to you that these days have come, lo, a man shall give birth."

and something along the lines of men will become women.

Like shits down to a tee

give me the verses, I'd like to see

God's Punishment for forgetting him, the West need to convert or he will die.

‘Do not dishonor your father by having sexual relations with your mother. She is your mother; do not have relations with her.

“‘If a man marries his sister, the daughter of either his father or his mother, and they have sexual relations, it is a disgrace. They are to be publicly removed from their people. He has dishonored his sister and will be held responsible.

It's all about keeping what comes naturally to each person. I keep my maleness more than duped Plato straights and I'm also not a tranny like they can be. Trannies are crushing their balls in a way but look at all the people who use condoms

1 Corinthians 5:9 I wrote to you in my letter not to associate with sexually immoral people—

1 Corinthians 5:11 But now I am writing to you that you must not associate with anyone who claims to be a brother or sister but is sexually immoral or greedy, an idolater or slanderer, a drunkard or swindler. Do not even eat with such people.

Good translation use there. You didn't shit on the wrong things for no reason. The good is preferable to any intimate relationship

>For the time will come when you will say, 'Blessed are the childless women, the wombs that never bore and the breasts that never nursed!'
what did he mean by this?

Makes sense considering Christianity is a jewish invention meant to subvert and destroy rome (barbarians in my wife and home and senate!). Now same exact thing happens to western world. The existentially desperate will actually defend a 2nd gen jewish cult lmao

Ask Venezuela

perhaps it is saying that we will think those who can't have children are lucky, because being alive is shit in the current world.

>libertarians are destroying the west
>it's Christianity fault
we all are going to burn and im happy with it

But Abram married his half-sister(I think, I'm not sure, he definitely claimed they were siblings). I'll take shit Abraham did over, whatever that is.

>Makes sense considering Christianity is a jewish invention meant to subvert and destroy rome
For that to be true the jews would have had to be banking on creating Christianity, having it be violently suppressed for about two centuries, then having a random civil war claimant convert due to a freak meteor shower and make it the official religion of the empire, then have the empire continue for about three centuries after that until it finally falls (by which time the conquering barbarians have also adopted Christianity).
Oh, and the Jews are also attacking Christianity this whole time just to keep up appearances.

>and I declared that the dead, who have died, are better off than the living, who still live

>but better still is he who was never born, who never experienced the evil under the sun

Or something like that

can someone find this? this is like massive

Of course that's true. Imma still use a surrogate though

Ecclesiastes, Solomon was pretty emo in his deathbed

Taoism is much better

A small country has fewer people.
Though there are machines that can work ten to a hundred
times faster than man, they are not needed.
The people take death seriously and do not travel far.
Though they have boats and carriages, no one uses them.
Though they have armour and weapons, no one displays them.
Men return to the knotting of rope in place of writing.
Their food is plain and good, their clothes fine but simple, their homes secure;
They are happy in their ways.
Though they live within sight of their neighbours,
And crowing cocks and barking dogs are heard across the way,
Yet they leave each other in peace while they grow old and die.

Deuteronomy is part of jewish "law".
It currently illustrates kike agenda and why they failed.
Because:
> Therefore, all things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them; for this is the "Law" and the "Prophets".

If you want to be killed, when you are cucking your brothers in Christ - kill.

Are you retarded? read the whole chapter its saying what will happen if you forsake God
Deuteronmy 28:15
“But if you will not obey the voice of the LORD your God or be careful to do all his commandments and his statutes that I command you today, then all these curses shall come upon you and overtake you.
Deu28:16
Cursed shalt thou be in the city, and cursed shalt thou be in the field.
Deu28:17
Cursed shall be thy basket and thy store.
Deu28:18
Cursed shall be the fruit of thy body, and the fruit of thy land, the increase of thy kine, and the flocks of thy sheep.

Cont:
Read till 28:30
"You will be pledged to be married to a woman, but another will take her and rape her. You will build a house, but you will not live in it. You will plant a vineyard, but you will not even begin to enjoy its fruit."
You lose faith and God so bad things happen to you and you're people

Scripture pretty much fortells every facet of our modern degenerate society.
>But know this, that in the last days perilous times will come: For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boasters, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, unloving, unforgiving, slanderers, without self control, brutal, despisers of good, traitors, headstrong, haughty, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, having a form of Godliness but denying it's power. And from such people turn away!
>For of this sort are those who creep into households and make captives of gullible women loaded down with sins, led away by various lusts, always learning but never able to come to the knowledge of the truth

Based Eva Pilot Shinji

Degenerate shemale/tranny/trap enthusiasts