Things that make you INSTANTLY turn a movie off no matter how good it is

Things that make you INSTANTLY turn a movie off no matter how good it is

>Amy Adams appears on screen

>This file is corrupted

when your mom calls and said YOUR FATHER AND BROTHER HAVE BEEN IN A TERRIBLE ACCIDENT THEY'RE BOTH DEAD MEET ME AT HOME

fucking retarded bitch should know not to interrupt kino time

bugs..easy on the carrots

Bugs... easy on the carrots

Reminder that turning off a film at any point makes your opinion on it automatically invalid.

power goes out

>a person with any ties to jews is on the staff, in the cast, or involved with production of the film.

oh you

Holy shit I hate her so much she's terrible

Bugs... Easy on the carrots

B

U

G

S

Now wonder why Sup Forumseddit hates her

E

X

T

R

bugs...easy on the carrots

how many times a week are your dad and brother dying??

the "file corrupted" guy did it better imo

well, when you know you're a shit actress you can't really complain

B

bugs...easy on the creampies

What a garbage fucking thread

At the risk of sounding like Sup Forums, I hate SJW pandering and it immediately makes me hate any movie or TV show that does it. I don't think that all movies with female leads or minority main characters have this issue. It's more of an issue when those characters feel forced or out of place. It's mostly something I see in modern movies and it drives me crazy.

neck yourself for trying this at all. blame your parents in the suicide note for leaving you with shit sense of humor.

when the main character wins a fight against more than one person ands brushes it off with a smirk. faggot you're ACTING.

bugsy boy no need for a second or third serving, you're already big enough as it is

Um, you sound like a literal Nazi and my 8-year-old is literally crying at what you just posted.

Please, go back to Sup Forums.

she's not really bitching about it though

name a good actress

>when the main character wins a fight against more than one person ands brushes it off with a smirk. faggot you're ACTING.
what did he mean by this?

>rap music

>she's not really bitching about it though
Exactly she's not like JLaw or Amy Schumer so nu-Sup Forums will hate her

Artifacting

I don't really watch many modern movies anymore so I don't think I've seen much sjw pandering, maybe I just have good radar and know to completely ignore these films in the first place, but that would piss me off too

B

A guy sitting in front of his tv with a big smile on his face watching a funny kino then all of a dussen his entire house goes black and he's sitting in the dark is a funnier mental image than a guy in front of a computer and VLC stops imo

E

had better delivery tbqh

>quote at the beginning of the movie
>person quoted's name slowly fades in after a few seconds

is that really bugsy??

BUGS...EXTRBBE

vin diesel after any stunt in a fast and furious movie for example you turd.

B

B

U

L

But then you actually don't turn it off. It turns off because the power went out

if the file was corrupted the video wouldn't play to begin with. the scenario of the power going out in the middle of watching something is more in line with the OP

>credits roll

>>person quoted's name slowly fades in after a few seconds

That part makes me want to kill

>Jeff Buckley starts playing
Literally get too emotional

Whats with the fat bunny? Is he eating too many carrots?

neck yourself for trying this at all. blame your parents in the suicide note for leaving you with shit sense of humor.

ROFL imagine seeing this shit in sports.

B-but Lebron gets paid more than I do -- HATE SPEECH!

see

>directed by roland emmerich

gf starts doing sex stuff

bugs..easy on the matryoshka

Bugs you should really put the carrots down, overconsuming them isn't doing any good.

bugs... easy on the carrots

Bugs... easy on the carrots

>skinny woman overpowers and takes out 4+ dudes in hand-to-hand combat
nope

>supposedly close family members or friends-since-forever people call each other by their names in the very first scene
nope

>movie's scenes are achronological for no reason other than to make a shallow and dull plot seem more interesting
nope

I actually too many pet peeves to sit down and think of them

Bugs...easy on the carrots

More than you think, but less than you hope.

Pretty much this desu, modern sjw bullshit has ruined films on an absurd level.

faggot

B

Ú

This Faggot.

>corrupted file
4 chan
>power goes out
Leddit

bugs..easy on the carrots

soooooo... you dont watch movies then?

/lit/... easy on the memes.

When the subtitles don't sync

Bollywood and a few chinese films. Jews have their grubby fingers in most of those too, unsurprisingly.

>Bollywood
hello rajesh

TAKE YOUR HANDS OF THE FUCKING CARROTS BUGS YOU FAT FUCK

you're just going to make him stress eat now

Bugs..... you gotta be easy on the carrots

Power goes out is classic comedy you dumb pleb, corrupted file is some Rick & Morty type shit.

hes dead now isnt he