Females smarter than males pol btfo

> see pic related
> Males why can't you be educated?
> Weak
> t. Hillary

Other urls found in this thread:

fortune.com/2016/07/25/yahoo-marissa-mayer-gender/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because they're inferior. Now get back to doing back-breaking labor, that's all you males are good for anyway.

Because men must seek out means to earn a living, unlike women that can simply attach themselves to any free male they can find while they indulge their fancies.

Oh shit you had me going there. I thought this was related to IQ.

We've been over this before...
> women's studies
> gender studies
> african studies
> any-fucking-thing-that-ends-with-studies studies
> communication

Versus...

> mathematics
> physics & chemistry (bio BTFO)
> engineering (all types)
> geology
> Ph.D.s in raping women
> etc...

>women do better in institutes specifically designed to cater to the reptilian female brain
>women are still dumb as shit and can't operate a motor vehicle without killing someone.

That's all shifting too.

NSF and NIH are giving bonus points if you have more females on grants.

>women decide to enter work force
>"We can work just like men!"
>However resoundingly incapable or unwilling o work blue collar jobs.
>As well, very unlikely to join military.
>Instead shift into white collar setting.
>Make up a bunch of bullshit humanities based degrees for these women to pursue.
Most math and science based degrees are still dominated by men.

>percent of all college degrees
so more women are getting bullshit degrees now, great

>It includes associate's degrees

Well there you have it.

When men had the advantage it was because the system was rigged. Now that women have the advantage it's because men are retards.

trans-nigger studies degree really paying off.

>women ticking more education system boxes
>higher intelligence

not so fast amigo, IQ tests that measure raw intelligence equal men and women

plus if we had a society that incentivized and glorified the intellect more most men would soar past women, like in all of history up until recently

As an educator, there is really no benchmark for intelligence.

Females tend to be more submissive toward completing exactly what they need to do.

Males will often do just enough.

In the end, males tend to have more of an imagination, and will tend to ask more "why" questions. Hence why theyre more likely to say "fuck it, this will get me a C- no value in this stupid assignment"

All college stats do is prove whos submissive to the game. Nothing else. If you want to determine actual intellgince look into innovation and contribution instead.

fortune.com/2016/07/25/yahoo-marissa-mayer-gender/

meanwhile another Female CEO company fucked up

I know many women that are smarter than me.
None of them is feminist.

>fag talk

Just finished watching that movie again not even 20 minutes ago. Good shit.

>...Thanks Boomers.

Because if women can do the same things and take the same paths men can males lose their incentive to go down those routes. Why bother going to college, getting a degree for a nicer job to provide for a family if women can just do that for themselves? You can see this in any hobby or occupation. Once women are allowed in, men are less enthusiastic about the subject than before.

If that's true then damn are men pathetic

Men want to be able to provide and support a family. When women can get everything they want without a provider you can see the next step is not giving a shit

.... Bullshit degrees don't count.

But men don't want to do anything for.thselvws? Just others? A seems pathetic.

t. strong independent women who don't need no man

>(((all))) college degrees
lol

Gorillions of college educated females, not smart enough to take a college course aside from gender studies, end up working in the sevice industry 20k plus in debt, just how is that smart? Be me "dumb" hillbilly with a ged and a trade, no debt doing fairly well well work when I want, sleep all day unless I get a call. Feels Good Man.

Who do you think it is that's keeping the for-profit schools in business? Women make up over two thirds of students at these worthless diploma mills. As is the case in all other areas, women like to play dress up and make believe they're doing something important. Getting a degree in "Fashion Merchandising", which is really a degree in shopping, from American InterContinental University results in huge student loans and a minimum wage job at Party City stocking the shelves.

>But men don't want to do anything for.thselvws? Just others? A seems pathetic.

A job is a mean to an end. I would derive no satisfaction from being a lawyer or some shit like that. The status of such a career means nothing to me.

The things I want don't cost very much, and since I'm not going to be supporting a family in the modern, social wasteland that feminism has created, I don't need a extremely high paying job.

I've also been in university long enough to know that it is a ideological cesspit and the status of having some fluff degree is nothing to care about.

Gotta get that mrs degree

>wanting to help others more than yourself
>pathetic

mfw

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((college degrees)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
please

their degree is a dick sucking festival participation trophy

I'm not a woman, but trying to argue against biology and human relationships isn't going to work very well in your favor. Men like Tesla are the exception, not the rule. Making families is a priority and historically, for millennia, you could create and provide for a family by doing shit women didn't or couldn't do. You won a mate by being better than other males to get female attention. Hunting, killing, building rocket ships, something of value. Women took care of your children, you took care of them with your job or pursuits in life.

Now all of a sudden women don't need men anymore, the state is happy to provide them with money and resources via taxation and social programs, and many more career paths are open. With women in the same careers as men the incentive and relationship dynamic of history has died.

>implying women get worthwhile degrees

So I have a degree in mechanical engineering. How is a gender studies degree equal to my degree?

>underwater basket weaving
>educated
Uh huh.

today the educational system is more about indoctrination than education.... no wonder man aren't attending as much as before... unsurprisingly women don't see any problem about being told what to think. Who could have predicted such thing.

That's funny because I know quite a few girls who outearn their boyfriends/husbands now with their meme degrees. Of course it doesn't hurt that companies are incentivized to promote more women now, but still.

>biology is easy woman science

kek

>Wasted 4 years of my life getting a useless degree

Thankfully I have no debt, but I'll have to find a shitty job to pay for some trade school.

What's a good trade; kind of interested in Carpentry, desu

Men are realizing just how useless and hindering college degrees can be.

>implying there are only 2 genders
nice try shitlord

Who gives a shit. They'll always be worthless and they'll die full of regret with no one who loves them.

smart women general dont have kids, since they have a job. BOOOOOOOOOOOO.
education favours the passive.

> Both lines switch concavity at the point of extrapolation
This is some fucking stupid shit.
> Includes associate degrees
What the fuck is that? Being a secretary? Hairdressing school?
> Implying women have worthwhile degrees.

This whole thing is bad and you should feel bad.

> education = intelligence
> gender studies is a real major

They already have someone, even if chances are they'll dump them later. They have the money, the cute clothes, the vacations, the good food, and they'll have the kids who will think daddy is worthless.

And they will still be less than shit and will never live a fulfilling existence.

you forgot (((political))) """science"""

Knew a whore that went from Pre-med
Freshman year to graduating with a family studies degree

>not knowing girls go to college to get more knowledge while boys go to jupiter to get more stupider

Alimony and division of property should no longer exist in America, due to OP's pic.

>women can work and have more credentials than men
>women divorce and wipe out the ex-husband financially

Thanks cucks.

Women are more concentrated around 'average' intelligence. Men have more at the extremes, both intelligent and retarded.

Basically, both the smartest and stupidest individual human beings on earth will be men.