QUICK name a movie to watch in bed

QUICK name a movie to watch in bed

DUDE LETS ARGUE ABOUT THE IMPOSSIBLE REDDIT SCENARIO LMAO

obviously A you retards, real life doesn't work like your ebic vidya james

It's clearly B

It looks like the stand with the orange portal is help up by wires so logically the stand with the cube on it is moving. The momentum is transferred to the cube as the stands hit each other launching the cube out. It is clearly B.

A. there's no momentum on the box, so when it goes through the portal it will still have none.

How is B even an option ?

it's neither anybody who says otherwise doesnt understand dick

wrong. if you flip the scenario upside down and have pillar with the orange portal remain stationary whilst the cube gets dropped into it from above and it falls into the orange portal at the same speed at which original scenarios orange portal pillar falls down towards the cube, you will find that option B is the only correct answer.

Portals don't work on moving platforms.

wrong.

Have you ever heard of punctuation you fucking retard?

feel free to debate with logical answers instead of memes, thanks :)

>if you flip the scenario upside down and have pillar with the orange portal remain stationary whilst the cube gets dropped into it from above and it falls into the orange portal at the same speed at which original scenarios orange portal pillar falls down towards the cube, you will find that option B is the only correct answer.
Is this English?

Winner winner
chicken dinner

The box is stationary. Literally not moving. A portal moving towards it won't suddenly give it energy.

I could have sworn there was a part of Portal 2 where you did that, but I haven't played that game since 2011.

Feel free to use punctuation so what you write is actually readable. Thanks :)

The portals don't give momentum, they just change where your position in space is

That's retarded. The earth is moving through space, so that means the portals should never exist ever.

Everything is moving.

You can test this in real life. Cut a hole in a metal plate and slam it over a cube, with the cube penetrating the hole.

See if the metal plate transfers its momentum to the cube and if the cube goes flying.

Dunston Checks In

That's because in your scenario, the box has momentum. The portal has nothing to do with the cubes velocity.

the pusher trilogy is great with weed.
great crime dramas and they're foreign, so you feel cultured when you watch em.

sub-80 IQ detected

A jet flying through a stationary hoop does not create momentum for the hoop. You are a retard.

You are genuinely retarded. How do you even function in real life?

Passing through a portal does impart some kinetic energy. Not enough to make a stationary object launch out like the OP, but a little more than just rolling out.

That's if you're passing through the portal, not if the portal is passing through you.

lel this made me chuckle im not sure why.

>wrong.
Redditors actually think this is how you start a rebuttal.

i bet you feel real stupid now

Not in soviet russua.

Why do you know so much about reddit?

B

Am physitscs, can confirm.