JUST

JUST

Other urls found in this thread:

abc.net.au/news/2016-08-08/rio-skinner-defends-shooting-as-genuine-sport-in-wake-of-gold/7699726
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

USA is still winning, who gives a heck!?

God save our gracious Queen

Long live our noble Queen

God save the Queen

Send her victorious

Happy and glorious

Long to reign over us

God save the Queen
O Lord our God arise

Scatter her enemies

And make them fall

Confound their politics

Frustrate their knavish tricks

On Thee our hopes we fix

God save us all
Thy choicest gifts in store

On her be pleased to pour

Long may she reign

May she defend our laws

And ever give us cause

To sing with heart and voice

God save the Queen
Not in this land alone

But be God's mercies known

From shore to shore

Lord make the nations see

That men should brothers be

And form one family

The wide world over
From every latent foe,

From the assassins blow,

God save the Queen!

O'er her thine arm extend,

For Britain's sake defend,

Our mother, prince, and friend,

God save the Queen!

Yeah not gonna lie, Australia's performance the last couple of Olympics has been disgraceful. I wasn't really getting my hopes up this time round, and I found it amusing how all the shit posters were talking smack about it.

USA is Anglosphere too, you know

Thorpe should of stayed swimming instead of coming out of the closet. Would of helped other Australian swimmers coming through with confidence.

You're not in the commonwealth traitor

Even then, I remember one of the China coaches who was previously coaching the Australian team and it really came down to lack of funding for sports.

Beyond that I also suspect that the attitude of Australian sportsmen has differed dramatically over the last couple of years as well. Not sure how, but it almost seems like they're arrogant and don't really care that much.

You got soft, look at your cricker team compared to Merv days. All that mining money turned you into soft poofters.

That's true actually, almost all Aussie sports is getting worse and worse every year.

And then the public news agencies do this to those who actually do well
abc.net.au/news/2016-08-08/rio-skinner-defends-shooting-as-genuine-sport-in-wake-of-gold/7699726

>The win made her Australia's fifth gold medallist in trap shooting and the third gold of the Rio Olympics.
>The 26-year-old said she wanted coverage of her win to demystify the sport and separate it in the public imagination from the use of guns in killing.
> "[There are] plenty of awkward questions where people assume I was out killing things, which isn't the truth," she said.

>thinks anyone gives a shit about any events other than 100m dash or 200m sprint

No one cares about your 30 gold medals in cricket.

> "[There are] plenty of awkward questions where people assume I was out killing things, which isn't the truth," she said.

fack sake. Back when we just used to win 3 golds, one was always long distance shooting, so they banned sniper rifles. Probably do that down there too.

>medals in cricket.
>the only sport that matters
>not including Bowls, darts and snooker

You're no son of mine, you must be french.

Anglosphere Unite!

>Probably do that down there too.

They're trying to. A recent senator elected named Derryn Hinch who got in on a anti-pedo crusade (Despite fucking an under aged girl when he was 30-something) wants to ban all repeating firearms.

>New Zealand doing better than Canada despite having 1/10 of the population

is Canada the Africa of the Commonwealth? or is New Zealand just too good?

Dad your drunk go home.

Surprised they play sports other then rugby desu.

weedman and the South African Avengers have hurt Canadian morale a fair bit.

We're not giving it or anything 100% nowadays

I never understood why Sup Forums considers the USA Anglo, People of English ancestry make up less then 9% of the USA population far less then Canada or Australia, If the majority of Americans are not Anglo how can the USA be Anglo? Logically speaking it makes no sense Makes

What's even crazier is that India doesn't even have one medal.

No-one considers americucks anglos

>inb4 than

Please stop stealing all the medals from team refugees.

Most canadians aren't of English heritage, either. Most of them are central european and french.

CANADA WHY DID YOU ELECT HIM?!?!

Quebec detected

DELET THIS

I am from Quebec, but most anglo-canadians aren't even english at all. The english were merchants who did business all over the world, not colonists. They visited Canada a couple times at most then left. There's more ukrainian, german, scandinavian and baltic canadians than true english canadians.

get a load of the salt in the cycling

aussies germans french etc all accusing team GB of cheating

He was the best one out of all of them

please understand what that means