I don't see how anyone with a brian could vote for Trump. He's racist, sexist, and has fascist ideologies...

I don't see how anyone with a brian could vote for Trump. He's racist, sexist, and has fascist ideologies. He once to kill Muslims, gays, blacks, Jews, and women. He pretty much copies everything Hitler does, he's even admitted to reading books about Hitlers speeches. I don't know about u, but I don't want to risk the USA becoming Nazi Germany overnight.

A vote for Trump is a vote to destroy this country.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Variable_yield
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'd drop them all on you

>Don't see how anyone with a brian

Your argument is invalid.

Why?

Nukes should NEVER be used in war

pure autism

Israel, mecca and Turkey

[citation needed] literally none of what you've said is true.

>drop bombs in America
>they're huge
>drop bombs in Antarctica
>tiny

Nice map projection, faggot

How about one of you Trumpanzees refute my argument?

Those poor Pacific Islanders.

You killed them.

You wouldn't want your enemy to win by nuking them.

Like how Japan won.

This 100%

Syria, Iran, Saudi Arabia.

>A vote for Trump is a vote to destroy this country
good. i wanna watch the world burn

this plus a few tactical ones on Sweden. Just to make sure we got em all

maybe because they vote based on issues?
if you're pro-guns, you absolutely should not vote for hillary
same with many other issues

Of course the Dutchman saves the Congo, so that he can welcome the radioactive refugees into his homeland to fuck his women and create deformed mulattos.

we got higher priorities, muhammed

Are the diameters of the nuclear blasts independent of the Mercatorial Projection's latitudinal effect on scale?

One for Jew York

One for Tel'aviv

And one for Beijing.

I just removed a whooooooooooole lotta cockroaches.

paint skills 2/13

also your strategy should be eliminating slavs and asians and then go for mudslimes since they are shit tier in warfare

fuck those are huge nukes

Put one right there on Israel, lets say Jerusalem actually.

Then put another one right there on Mecca in saudi arabia. This overlaps with the first one but you want concentrated damage for things like this so ground zero is important.

We keep the 3rd one for whoever fucking steps up angry about the first two.

That's not very nice.

>dubs this happens.
PRAISE KEK.

Your women do like the BBC, I guess after that protest in the Netherlands where the men were wearing skirts, they realized they needed to satisfy their women somehow.

Good on you. Dutch cuck

Depends on where you are

Fuckn fish genocider

That's all three bombs, just to be safe

rip holland
why would you flood every single coastal city? wtf is your problem leaf?

how could you do that to your fellow brother when the fucking jews and slimes are there, kys degenerate kek burn him down

He's a weeb imitating Japanese culture by committing Extreme sudoku

we barely have any african-europeans. and the ones we do have have adopted our culture. blacks are only a problem in america because they created their own ghetto culture. you got the nigs, we got the mudslimes.

I am 99% sure that Clinton is more likely than Trump to start WW3/Nuke war given her stance on Russian and Syrian civil war.

>If you kill your enemies, they win.

>He's racist
[citation needed]
>sexist
[citation needed]
>has fascist ideologies
[citation needed]
Also, I'd like to personally state that the only side and candidates who have displayed any fascist tendencies are Democrats/Liberals, but I digress.
>He wants to kill Muslims
[citation needed]
>gays
[citation needed]
>blacks
[citation needed]
>Jews
[citation needed]
>and women
[citation needed]
>He copes everything Hitler does
[citation needed]
Also, apparently, giving speeches and pandering to specific groups is 'everything Hitler does'. By that logic, Hillary does the same shit, that's pretty much all the DNC was.
>he's even admitted to reading books about Hitler's speeches
[citation needed]
As an aside, understanding Hitler's speeches isn't particularly difficult, even the shittiest history books goes in depth about how Hitler took over Germany.
>A vote for Trump is a vote to destroy this country.
[citation needed]

I'd just like to state that the only candidate with extraordinarily destructive policies is Hillary. She's already admitted she looks up to Angela Merkel and would like to emulate her, and you need only look at Europe today to see how that's working out for them.

(((You)))

I drop them into antartica to unleash the angel sleeping there and start the events of SMT IV strange journey then choose the neutral end so everything reverts to normal and it was like I never dropped any nukes at all. RIP Jimenez.

Kek

Mate I have a mate called Brian and we both vote for Trump

I see you also failed your liberal arts classes, with your pathetic english. I applaud you for being such a shitty shill.
> He once to kill Muslims, gays, blacks, Jews, and women
Where do shills get this shit? No once has he said that, all he wants is a TEMPORARY ban on muslims and actual border enforcement.

.05 shekels have been deposited in your account.

>you meant to avoid Israel

I'm not sure what part of the Netherlands you've been living in, but when I spend a year there, it seemed everybody loved black culture and rap music. I noticed alot of BMWF couples and the niggers did not act like the esteemed gentlemen you say they are.

You're just as bad, if not worse.

slavs are our white friends. what the fuck are you doing?

Jesus, this is just pathetic and goes to show how pathetic b8 has become. Seriously, don't encourage faggots like OP into making more shitty b8 like this by taking this seriously, guys.

>tfw i survive in maine

feels good

>tfw need a wrist brace.

I'll only need to use one. And it goes to your moms house.

Why didn't you just fire them at the North and South Poles.
You murderer.

you missed Egypt, Huge population of mudslimes.

the only real blacks we do have are from suriname, a former dutch colony, and the caribbeans. they really aren't a big issue here. they might not be as productive, but they're not fucking us up like islam.

take another look goy

Nigga you can't downscale a nuke.

If the nuclear weapons would be that big, the entire world would probably be destroyed by just one.

Although I'd go with the assumption that the red circles indicate the blast radius, then I'd have to say, nuke North Africa and the Middle East, and keep the last nuke for negotiation leverage.

One on Hillary, one on Trump and one on Washington DC

But upstate New York doesn't even want to be apart of jew york, yet you still genocided them. :^(

need to slow down that african birthrate explosion.

>He's racist, sexist, and has fascist ideologies.

Got proof?

thx

hey check this out

New world order

forgot indonesia.

250 million coons.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Variable_yield

>nuking the oceans

if you krill your anemones, they fin

we're gonna need slaves to rebuild.
>also
antarctic bombs are to scare the bears into thinking we mean business

Also 99% of the arguments against Trump are emotional hogwash fed to people by the mainstream media and (((comedians))).

Has anyone ever noticed that almost every undesireble society exists on the tropic of cancer?

Central Americans, Mudslimes, West Africans, Chinese, Poo in Loos, all of them.

Id put two of them of afriCA they are the ones breeding. Then maybe mecca after paying for all the Muslims to make the pilgramige.

Who's Brian?

What part of maine you from

I'm not from maine.

Kek

1. Israel+ Turkey+ shitty Balkans and south East Europe
2. China and India: Help lower population.
3. Jewistan with some of Mexico.

>Nuke Ice cap
>Melt ice creating rising sea levels
>flood entire world
Everyone dies.

Piccolo dick?

What the fuck did the rare flags do to you?

You're just mad Fiji won gold for rugby

>[spoiler]Israel/Mecca[/spoiler]
>[spoiler]Sweden[/spoiler]
>[spoiler]California[/spoiler]

>committing suicide
you realize sweden has effectivelly no army right ?

No you just caused a Tsunami to wipe out half the Southern Hemisphere.... or 2nd Impact.

fpbp

u bombed norway you fucking tard

exactly, no one would knoooww

on mobile. what the fuck flag is that? Islamic copyright office?