Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=7d9_1459375055
youtube.com/watch?v=ysa5OBhXz-Q
cdc.gov/mmwr/preview/mmwrhtml/00047723.htm
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Berger_Blanc_Suisse
youtube.com/watch?v=mwm0OwqWvF4
youtube.com/watch?v=gPHKZAtoTRc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If only pit bulls weren't systematically oppressed by white people...

no, they're the niggers of the dog world

I'm sorry your parents had to raise you OP

Never, kill all pitbulls

>He was a good dog, just tryna get his life together. He didn't mean to bite nobody's baby's faces off

Humanity needs to eliminate mosquitoes and pit bulls off the world. They are a net negative.

has a cat ever killed a baby?

I'm confused where are the American Staffordshire Terrier, American Bulldog, Staffordshire Bull Terrier.

I mean these are all "Pitbull" breeds,
Never really saw where they fit in the list. The American Pit Bull breed isn't really lead attacker here in SA, the Staffordshire Terrier is, those fuckers are everywhere.

I'm rescuing 2 at years end. Love them you faggots, or admit your a coward and data is too complicated for you to understand

its because niggers own them and niggers are more violent, its a guilt by association kind of thing

>eyyo mayne he wuz a gud doge, he dindu nuffin we need mo dogtreetz fo' them obedience prograymz

So are they saying black people aren't to blame it's how the liberal owners are raising them?

Apologize

The problem is when the 13.2% of pit bulls who become aggressive do the damage is worse, which means that they should be regulated so that the net result is the same as if they were a more aggressive chihuahua

Apologiiiiize

Dogs don't kill children, dog owners kill children. The poor dogs are literally just the reflections of their masters.

When referring to people "tolerance" means "kill whitey"

I'm sure it's just as bad when referring to dogs

This is a load of shit. The only reason pit bulls have numbers like that is because people are fucking morons and will call any terrier a "pit bull" because they're too ignorant to know that there's a difference.

Pit bulls are the AR-15s of the dog world.

Damn.. At least their kill count is low. Better hope the niggers don't start breeding for size

No, pit bulls are the niggers of the dog world.

>The Huffington Post
Lmao someone please tell me this is satire. Why is it always these shitters defending the indefensible

i have a pitbull mix
she is very nice and really cute
>sorry Sup Forums

>I just don't know what happened. He's never acted like this before!
liveleak.com/view?i=7d9_1459375055

can someone redpill me on pitbulls?
why is the media trying to make them look like the best dogs ever?

you guy remember that show on animal planet where ex-cons got together with pitbulls why in rehab or whatever

Yes

It's because they are the niggers of dogs.

They are the most violent breed (see ), yet some people refuse to believe in statistics.

i deeply love all dogs except pitbulls. fucking ugly worthless nog dogs. those who defend them are delusional. of course they can be sweet but they can't escape the qualities of their bread. an extremely strong and dangerous bite, they are designed for this
only half nigger is why

I wonder if we got rid of the niggers, would pit bull attacks go down? If not, then exterminate them, but I feel pretty confident it would drop significantly.

The irony is I live in PG County and very few Pitbulls get seized, almost everytime a pitbull is found they just classify it as a mix unless your a total nigger because the people who enforce the law know the exact same thing everyone else knows, the breed isn't inherently dangerous, the person currently attracted to the breed is, NIGGERS

>PRINCE TRAYVON COUNTY
Maryland represent

No, it's because they are bred to fight.

A border collie is bred to herd. It could never herd in its life and those instincts would still be in it.

My friend's border collie lived in a house its whole life and it still had the "collie's eye", where it would stare for hours, it's a breed trait.

What sort of breed trait do you think an animal bred to fight would have?

This.

>dindog ruffins

Nice source, stupid fucking tree byproduct. Next time, don't miss when you put the gun up to your hid. Remember, you're aiming for the brain.

Literallly the whites breed around

>le nigger dawg

Chirst,you are such faggots

>What sort of breed trait do you think an animal bred to fight would have?

Honor and chivalry

>mosquitos

Critical food source species in virtually all temperate and tropical ecosysytems, and vital for thinning out weak/ sick animals.

It's because everyone here is afraid of a fucking dog. Niggerfaggots are abundant in this thread. Basically, everyone overreacted 9/11 style and placed a bunch of restrictions on pitbull ownership. I've owned multile pitbulls. They're nice as shit. They're also pretty funny because they like wearing clothes :^)

>working shitty food delivery job
>open car door
>immediately have a pit bull jamming his face into my car
>shut door
>OH HE'S ALL BARK

Lock up your fucking dogs if you're gonna order food.

>Own two dogs
>A Pit bull and a Chihuahua
>The Pit bull has never bitten anyone and bounds up to strangers to lick them
>The Chihuahua picks fights and snarls at anything it doesn't know
>Every time I try to discipline it it screams and runs so I can't figure out how much force to use to make it learn
Teach your dog to love instead of attack others and it won't be a threat to anyone. The only dangerous dogs are the ones who are bred to be vicious or are coddled to shit like most toy dogs.

>Shetland sheepdog
>most aggressive
As a Shetland sheepdog owner I can confirm this is completely fucking false. They are incredibly mellow and he hasn't bit or attacked a person in his entire life, they also love people but even more so scraps of food

>tfw labbo master race

>muh ecological diversity

Who. The. Fuck. Cares.

>hurr durr bu-b-b-but what if [obscure stupid disease spreading species] is killed and this causes the loss of other [obscure stupid disease spreading species] w-w-w-w-which may hold the cure for muh cancer

This. There are very few true 'pitbulls' in the US. People are just autists that think anything that looks kinda not nice is a pitbull. Evidence: Dobermans not being on that list.

Underrated comment.

It's the same debate as intrinsic differences in human races.

Jesus fucking Christ what

Swiss shepherds are better than German shepherds, prove me wrong.

>my friend is voting for trump so everyone must be

>liveleak.com/view?i=7d9_1459375055

>niggers

Take away a specific species of diatomaceous and your planet loses 70% of its oxygen. Take away a specific species of saprotrophic fungi and your entire region has no fertile soil, take away a night crawler and no plants will grow due to lack of soil aeration. Take away the Grey wolf and your overabundance of herd animals turn Wyoming back into a drought - ridden wasteland. But you know, human beings destroying key species had always worked out in our own favor right? Fucking dipshit.

>Swiss shepherds

That's a wolf dingus.

Fuck off huey

you sure?

>muslims have nothing to with terrorism

I didn't know the grey wolf was responsible for it raining in Wyoming. TIL.

this is the same mentality people have with pitbulls.
>mine has never bitten anyone he's le perfect pitbulls are all good doggos
>look at that nigga, he didn't even rape today. niggers are good after all!

labbos are the best

Fuck you, Ahmed.

How is that not a wolf, it looks exactly like a wolf.

Swiss shepherds are the fucking best

no, they were responcible for improving the natural river systems. youtube.com/watch?v=ysa5OBhXz-Q

That may be true, but Pit Bulls are always adopted by violent White-Niggers and Niggers who train their dogs to be violent savages like themselves

Cop got his nose bitten off by one in my area recently. Owners were white.

>mfw I own a pit bull (staffordshire terrier) and a german rottweiler
>mfw living in los angeles county and libcucks are afraid to come near my house
>mfw niggers literally walk across the street to avoid being near my dogs

If you can't control your dogs you're a limp wristed pussy who shouldn't own dogs.

>No, it's because they are bred to fight.
that is ridiculous
your grasp on biology and genetics is beyond weak

Of course they are, the swiss are better than the germans.

good source -- I just can't get the link to work, friend

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) published a study in 2000 on dog bite-related fatalities (DBRF) that covered the years 1979–1998.

The study found that Pit bulls and Rottweilers alone accounted for 67% of deaths.

Another study from 1979-1996 revealed that pitbulls ranked no. 1 for breeds that caused fatal injuries, and not by a small margin. It doubled the body count of the second most lethal breed, Rottweilers. And against the third, fourth and fifth most lethal breeds, it's body count exceeded theirs by a factor of 3, 4 and 5, respectively. Scary shit.

cdc.gov/mmwr/preview/mmwrhtml/00047723.htm

> rescue an American Pitt
> live down town
> walk him every day
> white people go "awww puppy!" and "whats his name!?"
> pretty girls talk to me more often now because of puppy
> everyone wants to play with him and pet him

>black people
> black people just go "eyyy, he a pitt?"

> mfw black people mug me and steal my puppy.

I want to get a Pit Bull and name it Dindu now

again,
this is precisely why i own a pit bull and rottweiler, you literally cannot find better nigger repellent living in los angeles

They are basically the AK47 of the dog world?

Dis pupper dindu nothin. He a good dog. He be on da hona roll and shit, gettin dat 4.5 gpa at his obeedeyance school.

Dog owners are the niggers of white people.

>The Sustainable Human

Haha, did you even watch the video you linked? Probably some of the dumbest shit I've ever seen. Also, lol @ them implying wolves don't eat beavers.

I swear, people will believe any hogwash causation = correlation story if it's told to them in a British accent.

wtf i hate pit bulls now

Imagine being the kind of person who reacts to b8 like this

Poodles and german shephards are the best

One of the most intelligent dog breeds + not aggressive at all when trained and not abused plus they are both based

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Berger_Blanc_Suisse

I remember in the third grade when my family's tiny ass sheltie got attacked while she was being walked by my younger sister. Our dog got mauled by that piece of shit trying to defend my sister. Fuck pit bulls.
Cute sheltie by the way

pit bull owners always say their dog was the sweetest thing, and then this happens

Chihuahuas are much better.

statistics without a source, and frankly have you ever considered that the people who determine the breed of dog are . . . cops? They know exactly nothing about dogs, professionally.
I trained dogs and rehabilitated violent dogs for years and there are only three I wouldn't go deal with: wolf hybrids, fila brasiliero, cane corso.

No other dogs are a problem because of their breed.
All dogs can be problematic if they don't get at least an hour out running and playing with other dogs, affection and trust from their owner, and a good diet.

More like the TOW of the dog world

I'm gonna get a pitbull and its gonna save my life or my stuff from a nigger, and I'll rub it in your fucking faces.

see

>live in the SW
>where we have real pibulls, fighting dogs
>where spics and niggers breed them constantly
>they're everywhere and they're dangerous
>they'll kill your pets
>they'll attack kids
>they'll attack the beautiful blonde joggers and permanently fuck up their face because the nigger across the street is allowed to keep a monster locked in a shitty little pen in his backyard

>involves unneutered male dogs
>(((Huffington Post)))

I love dogs mate, just not shitbulls. I got two German Shepherds myself (1 black, 1 DDR).

Jack Russel Master Race

Also, its one thing if it attacks children or other dogs.
But its a 2ft by 3ft 60-80lbs animal, not counting those monster ones made through max breeding and fed protein powder, and does weight training for shows.
You should be able to fight a 60lbs animal, you're nearly 6ft, and 160 pounds.

Also, those behemoth ones that are like 3 feet tall, bulked out and weigh like 120lbs, those are the most trained ones. They can only get that big from actual dog training like cart pulling competitions and defense classes.

If this (not a shoop) scrawny mulatto and possible spic, can breed behemoths, train them; multiple at a time, and make a living off them, what the fuck is your excuse for being attacked by one or your own pitbull being out of control?

youtube.com/watch?v=mwm0OwqWvF4

youtube.com/watch?v=gPHKZAtoTRc

Besides, you're all fucking shut ins, theres no reason for your pit bull to be near anyone.

Introduce them at a young age to friends and family, lets them meet other dogs and strangers at a young age.

AND ALWAYS WALK YOUR PITBULL WITH A HARNESS, NOT JUST A LEASH AROUND THE NECK.
AND NEVER AN ADJUSTABLE LEASH.

>Shetland sheepdog
>lowest

Calling bullshit

>cucks dont like non cuck dogs

WEEWOOWEEWOO

I guess we're truly living in the age of the underdog.

#pitlivesmatter

Lel you're a fucking moron m8.

Only dindus own pit bulls.

>shelties
>lowest

Don't believe it for a second.

>Dog are a reflex of its owners
>Most pitbulls are owned by niggers
mmh, really me you think

It's always been the shitty owners. Any breed, it doesn't matter.