/brit/

might join the incel right ed.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tuskegee_syphilis_experiment
youtube.com/watch?v=ZOAUroLJnRc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

lads

did my 50 question 12 minute job assessment test and managed to complete all 50 questions lads

>incel right

A bit late, your HQ got banned on reddit

Radicalised by alt right propaganda

Anyone else?

good because your are night allowed in the good edition club

Thread question:

How did welsh manage to hold on so well?

>tfw no gf

amusing image
nah not a spacker

Don't insult the royalty, Cheddar Man

our plan to infiltrate the british royal bloodline has succeeded

they just invent words and people pretend to know what they mean. eventually it sticks

anime

Enjoy your princess boys, she's a cutie.

yeah I guess

That's vaguely similar to most languages

the English are benevolent rulers if you submit and accept your inferiority

every yank genuinely believes they are the ''''''good yank'''''''

no such thing exists

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tuskegee_syphilis_experiment

and thats ignoring yanks dropping agent orange and other teratogenic defoliants indiscriminately against the vietnamese

i hate politics

*hugs you*

bolsheviks stole me nans pony

i'm the good brit

thats not the same as the holocaust though

came inside my gfs fanny just now

STATE of non gfers lads

how can you even live without a cute gf

when will the fireballs engulf the yankomites homeland

could incels be leftists ever?

i'm the badboy bruce

nice one

I fucked up one that was 40 in half an hour.

it was maths (which i'm shit at) and i was tired but still, a proper brainlet moment.

I know there are no good yanks. I realize my duty since birth was to humiliate, pester, and BTFO the eternal anglo.

take your trip you frickin fagtard

More money in tax than genocide

miss the gf

male feminists?

do rapists count as incels?

Now you spend all day on /brit/ acting like a psychopath while shes fucking someone else.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZOAUroLJnRc

what’d you say to me pal *socks you one*

pizza delivery man just said have a good one to me, whoa i feel so good nicest thing anyone sid to me in months

mentally howling in anguish(partly caused by gf posts)

eugenics was a component of the holocaust. dont pretend what you did wasnt wrong

This isn't true just that wanna be English football guy does. I just said it to ruffle a few feathers

thanks lad

what cunt

Yes, lad. 14/88 and all that, ngl 2bqh.

pretty close

why would you want to banish yrself to a life of resentment and bitnerness OP? can you honestly the majority of the people involved in those communities are on the path to living lives they can be happy with? it seems like a self fulfilling prophecy to me. sorry for the wall of text lads

won't rest until i spill yank blood

eugenics existed before the holocaust you idiot

i've gotten quite good at these quick maths questions lately

worst part is logic tests when you get a bunch of nonsense symbols

radicalised myself brother

>alt right propaganda
i was radicalised by reading the news

>british man of all people cerrypicks a few examples to defend the claim that the usa was the world leader in eugenics

redpill: yanks make better posts than brits

just realised I have slight bongeye wtf

WHO IS ED?

might learn how to edit videos to bring back quality ytp

for me? it’s yanks in the ground

i never said world leader

i said complicit

we're the most powerful celts

Haven't assembled with any groups yet, but probably

Nobody said the us hasn't done wrong. The discussion started when some wanna be smart boy said the usa was the world leader in eugenics

you can change your mind
you can walk away, hey

who is ed and why are you using OPs to talk to him

going out with the lads
meeting them at gym, going nandos then watching black panther
hopefully there'll be a motive after and we'll all get drunk

the future you chose

We're being raided by leftypol. Recess must have just started and Miss Edwards forgot to give Timmy his meds

big gay shite-coated willies

i didnt join the discussion till later so i wasnt paying attention

I dont think anyone was arguing against complicit. Look at the native American genocide

christ she's so fit

every government ever has done morally questionable things. no need to pick on america, especially considering everything the country has given the world.

The only genuinely good Yanks are the neoconservatives

how is Spencer a libertarian

at least he's happy

same couldn't be said for you thought could it mate

tankies come in three varieties
the old drunk post-soviet who is really just a russian orthodox nationalist that admires stalin nazbol type
the hysterical western middle class student tranny that tries to inject their degeneracy into communism type
and the malevolent jew that just wants to lord it over the goyim type

what's wrong with 4 diverse gay men bigot?

depressing how he let himself go. seeing something like that would get me off my ass and into the gym

Want to get some beers and crisps in tbqh

Should be going to he gym but....

Just clearing things up lad

The Britons spoke an Insular Celtic language known as Common Brittonic. Brittonic was spoken throughout the island of Britain (in modern terms, England, Wales and Scotland), as well as offshore islands such as the Isle of Man, Scilly Isles, Orkneys, Hebrides, Isle of Wight and Shetlands.[2][12] According to early medieval historical tradition, such as The Dream of Macsen Wledig, the post-Roman Celtic-speakers of Armorica were colonists from Britain, resulting in the Breton language, a language related to Welsh and identical to Cornish in the early period and still used today. Thus the area today is called Brittany (Br. Breizh, Fr. Bretagne, derived from Britannia). Common Brittonic developed from the Insular branch of the Proto-Celtic language that developed in the British Isles after arriving from the continent in the 7th century BC. The language eventually began to diverge; some linguists have grouped subsequent developments as Western and Southwestern Brittonic languages. Western Brittonic developed into Welsh in Wales and the Cumbric language in the Hen Ogledd or "Old North" of Britain (modern northern England and southern Scotland), while the Southwestern dialect became Cornish in Cornwall and South West England and Breton in Armorica. Pictish is now generally accepted to descend from Common Brittonic, rather than being a separate Celtic language. Welsh and Breton survive today; Cumbric and Pictish became extinct in the 12th century. Cornish had become extinct by the 19th century but has been the subject of language revitalization since the 20th century.

film yourself spending all day on Sup Forums and getting into frivolous arguments with strangers. that might motivate you to do something too.

yes but other countries dont refer to themselves as "leaders of the free world" and act as world police

so every reason to pick on america

And they were good friends.

Any man here actually have shit on their cock before? Wasnt pleasant

red Mainly Brittonic areas
blue Mainly Pictish areas
green Mainly Goidelic areas

shouldn't have eaten that sixth scotch egg I probably won't shit for a week

There is no evidence Brittonic ever existed

wouldnt hear a peep out of you if i was a rorke though would we?

10 minutes ate a whole large pizza COME AT ME BRO NOT EVEN FULL

why do yanks *still* post here?
no one likes you and no one ever will

any volkswagen man in?

might join the chad left

ouch, didnt like your judgement reversed straight back onto you did you. passmong doesn't like realising he's a hypocrite :(