Consequences of global economic collapse

Lately I have not been able to get this thought out my head. How bad will things really get when the fiat currency scam finally blows up? I think it will be far worse than most people can even imagine. Our whole civilization is kept together by money, by debt. Once that money becomes worthless, people will stop working. This means large scale food production will stop. Electricity and water plants will no longer be maintained. Sewage systems will fail. There will me mass famine and disease. People do not know how to survive in these conditions. Is this what will happen or will the governments force all the men into slave labour in order to sustain the these industries?

What will happen. Do you have hope for the future? Tell us how you feel.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M0GAUeMz6fM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Anyone?

I have gold, a lot of gold, house at the countryside, gooses, cows, chickens, small patch of farm and a gun. I will be good.

Nah, it will be the beginning of a golden age. Might get rought for a couple years and of course millions of weakling rainbow faggits will die, but men will be men again. I can barely wait.

/k/ is probably a better place for discussing innawoods things like this. Sup Forums tends to talk smack to preppers.

I have almost a year of food stored for me and my family. I have water filters and enough water stored for 2 weeks (and a couple of water sources in proximity to where we live). I have weapons and ammo. I have my finances in order for when the collapse happens.

It's going to suck, but I think we'll be alright, user.

This is going to be the biggest happening in human history, when the "crash" happens.

Here's what you need to get started.

1/2

2/2

We will raid your farmstead first.

>small patch of farm and a gun
Choose 1 gun for WROL

If somebody rolls dubs, choose 2
Trips 3
etc

3 years after the collapse i will come to power and reset all the money on the earth server, we will start over with one global currency, and you will all worship me like the admin i am

Come and try me boio

World War III will occur, which will be the last one. It will barely even be a war, just a mass slaughter.

not only will he try you ill help him then kill him and take all your shit, ill fuck you womenz and animals, eat your body.
IM CUMMING FOR YOU FAGGOT
YOU ARE DEAD.

>Polish

Dude, your nation has a pretty shit track record when it comes to being invaded.. Sure you want to taunt us?

You can't even fix your own country, i'm not scared of two cucks
>Being taunted by a norwegian

fuck my build is almost going to be exactly like that

>Anderson lower
>keymod 15" upper
>minimalist stock

>gooses

Stopped reading right there.

What's wrong with gooses i have like 20 of them, they are the most traditional animal in Poland, we used to have more of them than chickens?

The NEETBUX will keep flowing. ImWithHer.

To be honest I think the first-world country will be the most severely affected since almost none of us ever had to actually work or do anything productive to get our food/energy etc... I believe the poorest places with a decent rule of law will be the best place to go when shit goes down the drain. I don't have any particular place, maybe some other anons have better spots, but on top of my head, something like Alaska might be ok, Iceland, New Zealand.. anything isolated where people arent complete divas like here... Just imagine a LGBTQLMNOP when he has to actually get his food from somewhere else than the government.

Also if I might add... I believe it will be a temporary situation, after 10-15 years things will be better and we will thrive again on some sort of gold standard

geese is the plural

Because, you dumb polack, the plural of 'goose' is 'geese', jesus fuck.

I have a river in my back yard. Just tonight I canned 20 quarts of tomato sauce from my home garden. Have rifles aplenty to dispatch the wildlife so I can eat. Most of the neighborhood here is like this. Let it fucking burn.

Okay, thanks for telling me friends i didn't knpw that, To be fair that was probably the first time i used this word in english

Watch some Varg mate

youtube.com/watch?v=M0GAUeMz6fM

google Bronze Age collapse. The aftermath is essentially what happens when a global and highly intertwined economic structure collapses.

Alternatively, go ask /his/ about it. Be sure to mention jews at least once.

Meme time is over. Delete this.

We've engaged in Entropy. After entropy there is always a hardcore conservative swing.
Learn to make/ catch food. Learn to sew/ first aid as well. Learn meds/ pain meds to keep on you. Learn survival skills and get a gun while you can. Hunting will be important. We do not have the land/ food sources we used to so until things get back on track ( 5+ years), it's whoever is smartest and strongest will win. Make sure to keep a few hot chicks alive, or better yet, pair with a redpill chick who's genes are worth spreading. All of this will be helpful provided your apartment building doesn't get bombed and you don't get shanked by the Arabs and Niggs that are looking to kill whites

In the meantime, be careful when you are out at night and keep yourself armed, ' dog repellant' at a minimum. Don't make stupid choices. The Muslim Niggs have been bum rushing people who are alone at night. Don't become a statistic for this clusterfuck ' multicultural' experiment.

In terms of how bad it will be, it will be as bad as you think, but we can survive. We humans always do.