Why is Switzerland so based?

Not in the EU.

Anti immigration party in power.

Strong on integration

One of the richest countries in the world.

Neutral in conflict for more than 200+ years.

Respects privacy.

Has direct democracy.

Amazing weather.

One of the best healthcare systems in the world.

Even Hitler didn't fuck with Switzerland.

How do you do it Switzerland?

Hmm don't they have a huge percentage of muslims and niggers? Really. I could be wrong but just wondering.

No niggers

The one European country I'd love to visit. Most beautiful country on Earth imo.

Yeah but we have the same motives as Switzerland (or at least our public do) yet we cannot get what we want but Switzerland does.

how?

Because they are not relevant to the world scene so people leave them alone.

Wat.

All in Geneva, Switzerland:

The United Nations Office at Geneva
The European Organization for Nuclear Research (CERN)
The International Civil Defence Organization (ICDO)
The International Labour Organization (ILO)
The International Organization for Migration (IOM)
The International Telecommunication Union (ITU)
The International Baccalaureate Organization (IBO)
The Inter-Parliamentary Union (IPU)
The United Nations High Commissioner for Human Rights (UNHCHR)
The United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR)
The Internet Governance Forum (IGF)
The United Nations Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs (OCHA)
The Lutheran World Federation (LWF)
The World Health Organization (WHO)
The World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO)
The World Meteorological Organization (WMO)

Those relevant organizations are there because the country is irrelevant enough to not have conflicts anyway.

No, it chooses not to have conflicts. Unlike many Western countries, they don't spend trillions on war/armed forces.

Their location is privileged. They just benefit from conflicts no matter what, it is fair to say they're the white jews.

It has been a good run until now. but liberalshits are gaining more power. on one hand because of all immigrants who have voting rights. on the other hand because our school systems are liberal as fuck and create a horde of liberal retards.

the thing is we have it too good here, so this just offers liberals a platform to spread their ideas further.

A lot of men are saying no to the military because its shit. every single one I knew who was hyped about military ended up faking some injury or psychic problem to drop out of it and either pay, or do the rest of time in civil service.

Civil service is too attractive, specially for students. what politicians want to do is make civil service 1.8x longer than military (its 1.5x right now). but I doubt that will stop people from doing it. People want to do their service and be free from it. in the military you have that option too, but the normal service is 21 weeks and then like 3 weeks every year until you're 30. for a lot of dudes it ends up in drinking beer with others for 3 weeks and generally being bored.

Its strengthens the argument of the left that the military is shit and needs to be abolished. what the military needs is a good reform that will attract people to it. they are being to stubborn and its leading to a generation of men that hate their military and hate their nation/government as such.

If it weren't for other countries immigrants I would not have good arguments for a military either.

> It has been a good run until now. but liberalshits are gaining more power. on one hand because of all immigrants who have voting rights. on the other hand because our school systems are liberal as fuck and create a horde of liberal retards.

Bound to happen when you're bang in the middle of Europe. You really should have been an island like us.

> A lot of men are saying no to the military because its shit.

Why is it shit? Don't you shoot and do cool shit?

> No niggers

Nigga, I was in CH 2 weeks ago. There are niggers and lots of arabs too.

In fact, 20% of Switzerland population are immigrants.

The Swiss accidently stumbled upon a functioning mechanic, they can stop tax increases by plebiscite.

That's because they donĀ“t have trillions to spend

Switzerland, particularly the French speaking part, has been culturally enriched.

iirc, the have a history of keeping to themselves that started with their geography. Mountainous terrain forced/allowed villages and cantons to remain semi-autonomous, since it was hard for one group of mountain people to project power and dominate another group of mountain people three valleys over. This natural division caused the early Swiss to look to themselves for support and protection and allowed for the development of regional identities and a strong sense of independence. When the European monarchs tried invading Switzerland, the various cantons united and stood together against the foreign threats while at the same time preserving their identities.

This solidarity among the Swiss started early and has served the country well in the face of globalization.

Add to that, the fact that Switzerland has never really committed any national sins that could be exploited by multicultural shaming tactics (colonialism, genocide, destruction of natural resources), and the country is doubly protected.

from what my father told me, it would be full bullying retards (pile up all boots, soldiers have to go for their shoes like 2hours etc.) that would make the service worse. they also put him as driver on a truck, without giving them any instruction about the trucks gear whatsoever. anyways that was like 30 years ago.

from the guys that I heard, some get lucky and have jobs like nurse, or office jobs and they say the military was great, but those are very few.
for the rest, normal soldiers, medics, mechanized infantry. they go in hyped, but are shocked at how physically and mentally challenging it is. I'm not sure if our generation is just pussyfied or its actually too much. I guess their idea behind it is (I don't have to do this).

there are some things they like about like shooting and training scenarios, but overall they say its a awful experience.

it's also very tempting to not do it because in civil service you get quite a lot of money. at base salary about 2k per month. depending if you already have a degree you get payed what you would get payed in a job your education level. so it's a shitton of money for rather simple/normal work.

in the military you don't get payed much, I think it's 8 + 60$. and you're bound to the military every year. imagine having almost a month every year you have to reserve for military stuff until 30. 50% of people who switch to civil service are just fed up with those 3 weeks they have to do over and over.

the amount of civil service people has like gone up from 1000 last year to 5000 this year and keeps rising.

Rare

It's the Nazi gold. Thats what their currency is based on.

You forget their sweet ass guns