Michael Moore has claimed that Donald Trump never wanted to be president...

>Michael Moore has claimed that Donald Trump never wanted to be president, but began his campaign as a way to gain leverage while negotiating a new deal with NBC. While the director did not name his sources, he wrote in The Huffington Post, "there are certain people reading this right now, they know who they are, and they know that every word in the following paragraphs actually happened."

rollingstone.com/politics/news/michael-moore-donald-trump-never-wanted-to-be-president-w434840

Didn't these meme die like a year ago?

>implying anyone gives a damn about this faggots "opinion"

>Huffintgon Postein
>Rolling Stonesberg

Sage goes in all fields.

the only person who knows why trump ran is donald trump

If thats true why was michelle moore crying about ebil trump on bill mahers show?

You know your campaign is in trouble when people can't decide whether you are actually trying to win or not.

>I know a guy who knows a guy that was roommates with who dated...

Well this faggot might be right. If Trump doesn't calm down until Labor day that means he actually is sabotaging his campaign.

I've been saying this on /pol for a while.

Why not throw in Zuckerberg as well, since I found the article on Facebook.

dem quads

Sounds like Michael Moore is saying shit to get in the news so he can get publicity for his latest movie. Which is a very Trump kind of thing to do, so can't really fault him there.

Michael Moore has been playing Jew tricks since this election started, he's deep in the network and he's aware of all of the DNC plays. Don't trust a single thing he says.

Thank you for correcting the record

>While the director did not name his sources

This is "Trump is a Putin agent according to """experts"""" all over again

Wasn't this originally posted by a (((former staffer)))?

>I have no proof but someone listening knows I am telling the truth so you should believe I'm telling the truth

Not an argument.

That's kind of funny because back when trump was leading shortly after the RNC, he said that trump had already won the presidency. Just goes to show these political ''''analysts'''' are complete hacks

A fat blob leftist says what?

why can't you faggots ever type "Sup Forums"?

>Michael Moore
>Huffington Post
>Rolling Stone
>no source
Well this sounds incredibly trustworthy.

yes, but dems didn't pay attention to the GOP primary race
all of trump's old tricks are new again

This doesn't make sense, if he wanted show that he is popular and could win the presidency that he would do that, and he did. But how does that prove he deserves millions more than what he was being paid.

the funny thing is, i think now trump actually wants to be president, because he realizes he'll look like a shitheel when he loses. but he can't curb his ego enough to do the things he'd need to do to win. Sad!