Why is it so hard for Western women to remain virgins?

Why is it so hard for Western women to remain virgins?

What is it about white civilized society that makes a beautiful white virgin woman an oxymoron?

I would love to have a gf like this (pic related), but I don't want one who has tasted another man's cock.

The desire to escape loneliness, experience pleasure, feel important/cared for/loved begins young

It's probably all those men who are much better looking and more entertaining than you and I. Sure, they don't know that the Jews will own them until they die and then some, but there are perks to that.

Because we let them get away with it.

Wasn't there a guardian article floating around here in recent days that said 16% of women born in the 90s were not sexually active?

you stop caring once you are no longer a virgin

I cant expect women to maintain their virginity while im out fucking them? those two thoughts contradict each other

whats inexcusable are the whore that fuck a new man every week or two

those vile cunts need the rope

yeah the ass ugly 16% maybe

any female 6.5 or over is out getting fucked.

stop pedestalizing women, go out and fuck them as much as you can and then marry young

this is the optimal strategy, marry a 19-21 yr old by the time you are 30

>expecting to deflower every woman you fuck
if you weren't fuck ca. 14-17 years old i got some bad news for you

because western men like to have sex
personally i've deflowered 4 virgins

>you expect a woman to never have sex
>you expect to be able to have sex with her first

lol entitled little shit

Why the fuck should they?

You're implying there is something special about being a virgin. There isn't.

Just like men, if you're an adult woman virgin, you're probably fucking strange, fat or ugly.

You're an entitled little shit.

roastie confirmed

There is a suprising amount of girls in the US that make it through high school without fucking.
Also, the percentage of women that are sluts or coalburners is pretty low. ( these things are still big cultural problems )

actually out there are a lot of beautiful virgin women over 18.

maybe in austria

Also, it takes two to tango; try to tell all men to not have sex before marriage, and you wont have to worry about the women.

Not enough real gay men

seems pretty easy for men on this website. maybe you should give them some advice.

Yeah, right.

Which magical place is this you are talking about?

Thule?

>women to remain virgins?
when they start sticking all sorts of battery toys in their cooters as soon as they are 14, what's the use?

I think you can want a virgin all you want, but if you ever do meet her, is she going to want you? do you meet that unicorn's standards? If not, you might die alone.

B A N T S

A

N

T

S

the shy and beautiful-combination.

Men want to be a woman's first; women want to be a man's last...

Faggot. There is a code. You only fuck the non virgins. The virgins are to be married.

She is probably horrible just like most other women. She is fine as fuck. I'd love to fuck Alexis Ren. Make her my girlfriend? Come on. Probably not. Very few women are girlfriend material, and even if you find one, it might not be worth getting tied down and putting your future earnings at risk. MGTOW.