Say it with me Sup Forums Madame President

Say it with me Sup Forums Madame President.

Trump has no chance given his polling, no candidate has ever come back from being this behind. Are you prepared for eight years of Hillary?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historical_polling_for_U.S._Presidential_elections#United_States_presidential_election.2C_1980
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'll give you credit as a shill, you are a persistent

>Clinton and Trump in Statistical Tie; Trump Has Closed the Gap Among Older Millennials
>Published on Tuesday, August 16 2016 14:32

I'm not a shill I just realized Hillary is a much better choice than Trump.

>tfw you were with her from the start

All we do is win bros.

Nigger sage

Sorry I'm in your safe space.

When you realise Trump isn't going to be able to Make America Great Again due to feminists, globalists and sjws

>Literally the worst pollster in the states

>Implying I'm not going to assassinate her when she becomes president

H-hey guys c-can I jump on t-the Clinton train with y-you???
Drumpf is a t-trainwreck y-yeah hehehehehe...

Feels good man

>no candidate has ever come back from being this behind.
Agreed.
Unrelated: President Dukakis had a great first term

>attack credibility from a reputable pollster since 1984

feels good

>"The polls can tighten any day now" says increasingly nervous man for the eighth time this month

Sure thing

Reagan as well
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historical_polling_for_U.S._Presidential_elections#United_States_presidential_election.2C_1980
>Incumbent President Jimmy Carter initially had a huge lead in the polls, due to the rally-around-the flag effect of the Iranian hostage crisis and the perceived extremism of Reagan. The continuing hostage crisis and the poor economy hurt Carter, and the prospect John B. Anderson running as an independent appealed to around 20% of Americans who saw Carter as a lesser evil to Reagan. As a result, Anderson took a third of Carter's support in the spring, but did not seem to hurt Reagan, despite Anderson being a Republican. Carter would never recover this loss of support, while Reagan would end up peeling around two-thirds of initial Anderson voters. This race remained close until near the end, when Reagan asked Americans if they were better off than they were four years ago. Afterwards Reagan managed to win a huge landslide victory in the general election.

They already are lmao.

Hillary Clinton 38%
Donald Trump 36%
Gary Johnson 8%
Jill Stein 5%
Not sure 13%

*Percentages may not equal 100% due to rounding

don't worry got you senpai

feels good to dump this in someone elses thread

> 1st amendment
She supports safe space culture and 'hate speech'

> diversity
Somehow a good thing

> tolerance
Somehow a good thing

> empowering women
'MUH IDENTITY POLITICS'

> Freedom of Religion
Except for bigoted Christians

> policy
Implying that other candidates don't have policy

> Black Lives Matter
More shitty race relations and black supremacy terrorists groups, hurra!

> LGBT Rights
Implying the others aren't pro LGBT

> Facts
Lol wut

> Experience
Horrendous experience

> Feminism
Somehow a good thing

> Right to choose
Kill your babies

> Kindness
Horrible person

> No means No
Lol wut

> Political Correctness
HOW IS THIS A GOOD THING?

> Multiculturalism
Diluting society and erasing culture is somehow good

Enjoy the death of the USA

whoever keeps posting these threads please stop. there are other things to talk about than fucking poll numbers or the fucking election. shit is not going to be over for MONTHS.

Fuck off back to your own safe space you kike

got u

>poll conducted August 12-13, +/-2.8% MOE, we asked 1,277 likely voters who they would vote for if the election for President were being held today. Since our Last poll in early July, Clinton still maintains a small 2% lead over Trump. It seems the convention bumps are behind us and we are back to a close race!

And to top it off

>Trump has kept the race close by winning Independents. He is winning Independents 32% to 26% and has also closed the gap among older Millennials. Trump is tied with Clinton at 30% among 25-34 year old voters.

>Kike
noose yourself Shlomo

shes almost dead

dont vote for her

Killary put 6 million dollars towards making sure these threads get posted 24/7. They won't stop until the witch is defeated.

Fuck that shit

That's a flashlight dummy

You're forgetting Nate Silver

>PAID ADVERTISEMENT
>EVERY TIME YOU SHILL I CURSE YOU. KARMA.
SAGE

*Nate gold

>Tfw CTR fags

a special herb goes in the options field

Are you prepared for eight years of civil war? Because that's what you'll get if that gun grabbing commie gets elected.

So be it. It would weed out the racists anyway.

It'll be funny when she gets elected and all of her and Obama's bullshit kicks into full gear and falls into her lap.

We'll never have a democrat president again after her epic failure and humiliation.

i don't think you know how that would play out
nice dubs though

>That's a flashlight dummy
>a flashlight dummy
>a flashlight
>flashlight

in a bright hall

a flashlight

nobody holds a flashlight like this

you are retarded like anybody who votes for this cunt

That guy is always holding a flashlight