How do we convince normies to join us? We'll never get anywhere as an echochamber

How do we convince normies to join us? We'll never get anywhere as an echochamber.

Like it or not, we need the masses as at least useful idiots before things turn into the first couple chapters of the Turner Diaries.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VKS1jZxWLPM
youtube.com/watch?v=x0J8QfP1nGI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

25-35 year olds are more antisemitic than germans were in 1936.. nothing needs to change the kikes are fucked no matter what unless they somehow destroy the internet

/fit/ here. I currently have 2 FWBs for the summer and will have plenty more once the school year starts again for college. I'm openly racist and fascist toward my friends who are also pretty redpilled but tell girls I'm a moderate. Do I qualify?

Depends where you are. Top-ranked colleges are full of Jews but the average man in a big school in the South will be pretty redpilled

>Educated people don't hate Jews.
>Low intellect people do.
I wonder why?

my university voted 92% for bds.. canadians have always been fairly anti-kike but it's exploding here I noticed down here it's "all desert rats are the same" but the kikes down south try to get you guys to pick sides. obviously you're all targeted more than we are.

it's the complete opposite and you know it the everyday man hasn't awoken yet but academics are trying very hard and having great success

>(((educated))) people
kek

youtube.com/watch?v=VKS1jZxWLPM

Try not being racist against Blacks and Jews.

he knows it's bullshit the only reason jews are still in the west is because the average highschool educated man/woman doesn't look beyond their community. even this kike knows that virtually all alt-right personalities are highly educated most even have phds.

thank god for the internet the welders, police officers, army soldiers and factory workers are finally waking up by the millions.

So basically you're saying that only dumb rednecks are "redpilled"?

This is why nobody takes the far right seriously as a movement. Antisemitism is hurting us.

>oy vey don't blame us blame the muds and nigs we bring in by the millions!

t. schlomo

"Rednecks" don't go to college. I'm merely trying to point out that intellectualism in the South has not yet been compromised

Jews aren't bringing in muds and nigs, we're doing that to ourselves (liberal whites). Time to accept some responsibility instead of blaming everything on jews.

Liberals hate Israel, the alt right hates or is at least suspicious of Jews, Muslims obviously aren't big fans. But I feel like you're referring to a wider group here. Feel like expanding on your point?

You must enter their zones and red pill them. But do it subtly. Sandwich it with compliments.

you have SJPs literally trying to ban jews from their classes

it will inevitably become anti-semitic because israel is a U.S. proxy and identity politics focuses on who you are, not what you believe

Oh look, more cherry picked Sup Forums infographics made in MS Paint.

Yep you've convinced me. Sign me up for the race war.

When are you going to accept the fact that WHITE people are the ones holding up the "refugees welcome" signs?

you understand that your opinions are an actual mental illness that can be medicated away, and then you find ways to spread your mental illness to others (brain damage, lead poisoning, sever psychological abuse, etc.)

or you give up because you're going extinct and nobody minds.

white trash seems to either like or not care about israel. undergrads, students for justice in palestine, and other butthurts are royally pissed at israel and jews (though they would never admit it because many of them come from jewish families)

>educated
>American university

Pick one.

People are more red-pilled today then they ever were. The problem is lefty-marxist ideology.

Your pic is of a typical frat boy, most of whom are right wing and will vote Trump by default

>When are you going to accept the fact that WHITE people are the ones holding up the "refugees welcome" signs?

David Duke addresses the Jewish control of academia on Fox Radio here. Thankfully the brainwashing typically doesn't last more than one or two years after graduation.

youtube.com/watch?v=x0J8QfP1nGI

>Echo chamber

But he's right. Leftist jews play a major role but its brainwashed leftist whites who are actually carrying out most of the destruction.

note the kikes will always ignore these images and they never try to defend them or disavow. this says it all really.

Right. One example of many

Whoops

Nice try, CTR.

>fuck these low educated losers lets look at what the brilliant minds of history had to say about the JQ

this is bullshit and you know it. you won't blame the jewish media and 'academia' that poisons our children you'll blame the entire european races because the jews put half dozen half jew broads in university on the cover of the daily mail.

Wow that is pretty creepy to be honest

You won't be getting them to change their mind until them or the people around them die or starve, or directly suffer in some physical way. That's how humans operate on a level this irrational.

They've been brainwashed by the Jews

"Latent structure is master of obvious structure." -Heraclitus

Just start off with saying there is nothing wrong with being white and having white pride is okay.

Then say all races deserve to have pride to make it even more comfortable and nice sounding to them.

No proof for any of the claims. Typical stormnigger pic.

we must plant the redpill inside normie food