So what do you think Harley's role was in the murder of Jason Todd...

So what do you think Harley's role was in the murder of Jason Todd? You think she would have directly participated in it or was just simply there when it happened?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9t-xP31PAp0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

She killed him while Joker peed on her

sounds about right

He creampied her then when he fell asleep they kidnapped him

In my mind, she just helped Joker get the job done.

She fucked him til he died of dehydration while the joker jerked off in the corner wearing a batman cowl and underoos

youtube.com/watch?v=9t-xP31PAp0

Well considering the first time Joker killed Jason he had Jason's mom pretend to be in trouble I'm betting he had Harley pretend to be in trouble and jumped Jason when he came to help.

Drawfags need to make this happen

In Batman Beyond it was Tim Drake, and I feel that links more with her original canon. Anyways she participated all the way. I think it touches on the fact if need be she'd kill a child, which is hard to push as an anti hero flavor of the month.

>thumbnail
I can't. Not again.

>Not her full name
What's even the point?

That shit was pretty fucked up

Promotion. Casuals aren't going to know who Harleen Quinzel is. Do you even Hollywood?

The Joker in this movie was so incompetent that she probably had to do most of the work herself.

How so? He seemed to get shit done without any real issues. Broke out of Arkham and managed to get into Belle Reve

Damn, his own mom set him up. That bitch

The joker does it while harley looks unsure about it, thinking they were only going to rough him up. That way shes still a role model for girls everywhere

Wow I guess everyone really did hate Jason back in those days, even his own mother

This. She totally roofied him, tied him to a chair, and rode him while the Joker beat him stupid with a crowbar.

>Harley is only 2 years older than me

My god I'm getting old.

Probably helped kidnap him or was just there when Joker killed him

>Harley is a lot younger than me
Shitting fuck.

I would rev up this Harley if you catch my drift

She wasn't around yet when he had killed jason. By the time he meets harley, he already has the grill and stupid tattoo on his head.

Movie literally, in her intro, says that she helped in the murder of Robin.
The timeline's fucked.

Harley is young as fuck. That means that she must of helped killed Jason pretty recently.

I don't remember that. Then again, I tuned out for a lot of it.

It went by extremely quick, it was down by the bottom of the screen.
I only noticed it on my second viewing.
Those intros went by way too quick to absorb everything they said.

What did it say?

I wish they kept the original story. I want to see Leto's Joker speech at the UN

Noticed it my second viewing too. I think it was along the lines of Accomplice to Murder: Jason Todd or something. That may be completely wrong, I have a shit memory, but I do remember seeing that and reacting to it

>DOB 7/20/90
>6/30/09 - Assaulting an officer
So has she been Harley Quinn since she was 19 or is this unrelated?

Not really. Remember they incorporate BTAS Harley into it too, she wore the clown suit before taking the chemical bath. She's been affiliated with Joker form years by the time ofnthat scene in Arkham

It just said "Accomplice in the murder of Robin" or something like that.
Just one of those bits of info, like Deadshot's 'Family: Daughter, Ex-Wife' and Boomer's 'Fetishes: Pink Unicorns'.

Got any more of these files?

Maybe that scene in arkham wasn't the first time they met? Like he has been in and out of arkham and she's the one helping him escape before the authorities knew who she really was.

Roofies don't work that way

she seduced him and Joker came up behind him and killed Jason while Jason was fucking her doggy syle

She was probably just there. They're not going to put the crowbar in her hand or anything; she's got franchise potential.

Y you think he let him finish first?

>tfw two years older than DCEU Harley

ACCOMPLICE IN THE MURDER OF ROBIN

I'm older than her. Feels bad.

Me too. :(

Me three

>Harley is 1 year older than me by the time of Suicide Squad
I've wasted my life

David Ayer said that Joker's damaged tattoo and metal caps were from Batman beating the shit out of him for killing Robin. Joker lost teeth and got the tattoo to symbolize what Batman did to him.
In the scene where Joker asks Harley to get him a machine gun, he has the tattoo and caps. So that means Harley was still a doctor at Arkham when he killed Jason.
If what Ayer said is canon, at the very least she provided the means to allow Joker to do it. In the source material she was sympathetic to Joker and would help him escape, allowing him to go on his crime sprees. It's entirely possible she could of helped him escape. Which lead to Joker killing Robin.
At most, she was completely involved in it, murdering Jason with Joker, or at least watching.
So either let it happen, or got into it.

Or, you know, they didn't put any effort into any of it, fucked the timeline up and just released it like that because they knew idiot fanboys like you would still somehow find some really dumbass way to """explain""" everything

I mean... Doesn't she have a doctorate or at lease a degree... Which would mean she she would've been in education until she was at least 21/22 unless she got a internship at fucking Arkham Asylum, and the clever fucks decided to let an intern have 1 on 1 time with the Joker unsupervised.

>Hey kid wana /ss/
And then Joker did the rest

In the comics? I assumed she was still in psych. school when Jason died.

Wait a minute, Harley Quinn isn't her real name.

She gave him an exploding gameboy. Obviously.

EXPLODING CONSOLES AREN'T CANON, YOU LYING FUCK

Harley turned Jason Todd into Jared Leto

11 days older than me, still counts

in the comics she only got her career by sleeping her way with professors through it

Is that canon in New 52? No. Fuck off.

sorry cant keep track of DCs monthly reboots

>Joker gets grill and damaged tattoo because Batman beat the shit out of him in retaliation for Jason's death
>Harley was involved on Jason's death
>Joker already had grill and tattoo when she met Joker
This makes no sense

David Ayre's autistic ramblings in interviews don't count as canon

She said so in Seeley's brief SS run so...

YES IT IS , FAG!

>>Joker already had grill and tattoo when she met Joker
The scene in Arkham wasn't their first meeting. Do you people even pay attention to the shit you're watching?

Regardless a doctorate takes quite a bit of time. Really she should be late twenties or early thirties given residency and such possibilities. But pffft expecting DC to get all the ducks in row.

Fuck of Ayer. He had the crap even before their Electric Sex Kink.

Again retard not their first meeting.

>Kidnapping
There we go.
GOD NO PLEASE. Scared the shit out of me as a kid

She's 23 in this photo. How did the get a PhD so young? Is she an actual genius this time?

>Known now as the joker
Does this mean that the Joker was a known criminal before adopting the identity of the Joker?

Red Hood

So she was 19 years old when she meet joker for the first time, and had a complete career in psicology?

>six week script

That should explain why it doesn't make sense.

Then what is. None of this makes sense or gives cohesion to the narrative.

Tell me about Quinzel, why does she wear the bat?

Also getting dropped in the Belle Reve Metahuman Supermax from the start.

Which also makes no sense since that is way out of Gotham. Her early incarcerations should be Blackgate or Arkham.

Because he tapped that.

Given how Batman wanted to strangle her when he caught her, probably a starring role.

She went to a top secret federal prison for her first offense, for a two month sentence, and then released, before the recent law they mention in the movie classifying her sort as terrorists was even proposed, much less passed?

The Wall gets what the Wall wants.

But this was several years before she was forming Suicide Squad.

Is this canon?

Why Bruce always gotta cuck niggaz tho?

>Harley Quinn, PhD, age 19

The gross inaccuracy and impossibility of her CIA record typifies the inattention to details that makes the DCEU a steaming dumpsterfire.
Let it burn.

Exactly. Such a lack of care and thought.

>concentrated autism

Is that common knowledge among the police? I've never seen it brought up iirc, but even still it's not as if he was big as the red hood or anything

See

What? Batman punched her in the face, brought her back to this surface and tried to resuscitate her. No strangulation

Script was written in 6 weeks, what do you expect. I'm honestly mad at WB, this could have been so much better if they had just done WW before this.

Deadshot came early last time they were having a Harley spitroast. Ruined the mood.

Bats deep in a girl and then she stars spluttering and giggling. Dang Deadshot, poor trigger discipline.

Still trying to work out which is their most massive fuck up.

A. 6 week script without much editing.
B. Not corralling Leto's bullshit which ruined the mood for some of the cast.
C.Letting a company THAT SPECIALIZING IN MAKING TRAILERS. Recut a feature film.

List is so much longer than that but if one had to name three.

Not dark enough for Snyder.
:^)

Ayer probably did it. Snyder is ridiculously autistic when it comes to small details. That's what I love about him. It makes it so that there are literally 0 plot holes in the movies.

Just a lumbering mass of "Because.."

It wasn't checked by Snyder so there's a huge plothole. Harley interviews Joker when he has the grills, but he supposedly gets them when Batman knocks out all of his teeth after Robin gets killed. Snyder really needs to have more oversight. He wouldn't have let this happen in his movie.

Again that was not their first meeting. Listen to the dialogue during the scene. He asks her to get his crew some guns which she agrees to right away.

>The CIA doesn't know the Joker's real name