Sam Hyde Needs Your Help

$2000 Prize For Whoever Can Generate The Most Buzz For His New TV Series!
youtu.be/v2DcfwOurtI

>needs to pay people to talk about his show

JUST
U
S
T

I think the man is doing a great job, just saw the second episode of MDE and it was way better than the first, thing is, if he doesn't get support there will not be a season 2.

Why is nick like never with them?

Nick Hayden? He was in the last episode as a CEO.

Rochefort. He's in the show but he hasn't been in a video in a long time (Boston Ross doesn't count cause apparently they filmed that a long time ago)

I'm glad you autists stopped focusing on Ben Garrison and made Sam the next Ben. Ben didn't deserve the shit from you losers

Nick got married kinda recently and is living out in California, whereas the rest of the gang is east coast.

But sam is actually funny

He's married and lives in California while Sam and Charls live on the east coast

Ben swallowed the red pill and embraced "the trolls" so Sup Forums stopped fucking with him and actually rallied behind him when the sjws tried to get his shit taken down.

dont kill youself for mde plz im begging you

wait, 850,000 viewers isn't enough for a 15 minute adult swim show?

or have the zionist overlords running the network set ridiculously high bars exclusively for poor sammy and crew?

Prolly a combination of both, but let's be honest dude. 850,000 is not a lot, considering Adult Swim is national and America has like 330 Million people.

Sam II Tried" Hyde.

I'll start an ad campaign saying that if he gets over 10 viewers on any given episode, he will suck off a tranny live on the air.
I know it's nothing new for him, but it should surprise the audience.

I'll take my $2000 now, please

>Ben didn't deserve the shit
Well he was killing niggers and jews and then going around bragging about it. He had it coming.

All they gotta do is water down their extremely niche comedy to appeal to the slobbering masses

Anyone want to collab? Preferably someone who can doctor footage, and shills who can get Reddit and Twitter in as shitstorm over it.

Whatchya thinking, I thought it would be easy to fake some sort of stunt with fake footage, like somebody jumping off the St. Louis arch with a parachute or something. And get that onto twitter and maybe the news.

why doesn't he just collab with fantano again?

Yea it's funny but to normies it's "Tim and Eric" humor.

>trashes women over 30
>names the jew

Sam's based as fuck. Redpilling people via national television.

Why don't you have another Christchurch earthquake again?

Legally Id be worried if i were him especially after that Sup Forumstard climbed trump tower.
How has the show not already been canceled after the jews rock skit?

sam hyde needs cohorting components for his nigger killing machine-empire

He's married and lives in California with Sam and Charls, on the east coast