Happy Birthday!

Hey, Sup Forums! Let's all wish Bendis a very happy birthday!

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Green__Diamonds/status/766419851057491968
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hope this is the last one Benis :DDDD

fuck you bendis

It's Bendis' birthday?

I would but I can't for the life of me seem to remember what happened on his last birthday. Oh well it's not important, lets just make up something new for this one.

Lets write a birthday letter to Bendis.

Dear Asshole:

It's Bendis's birthday.

It's bendis' birthday!
>Who?
Michael Bendis!
>Michael?
Yeah, Bryan Michael bendis
>Bryan Michael bendis the writer?
exactly
>the guy who writes comics
Yep
>for marvel
Yup
>oh that Bryan Michael bendis
Yeah that Bryan Michael bendis
>happy birthday!
-WRITTEN BY BENDIS

Asshole?

Yeah, asshole

the place where you put your grayson

I hope he has many more birthdays... as a reclusive retired man who feels deep shame for the crap he passed off as writing

Underrated post. I see what you did there.

Birthday?

Bendis? The comic book writer? That Bendis?

Happy birthday, Bendis!

Fuck that shitty writing, chracter raping, shit brained retard!

fuck off

I dare someone to tweet to him, "Happy Birthday from Sup Forums," I would do it myself but I don't have a twitter.

>Dear Asshole:
You are a bitch nigger.

That would be a yes.

I'll do it but it needs something else, like a card of image to compliment the message

card or image*

A card?
Screencap the jokes.

Happy birthday

for 9 repeating panels

to Bendis

Why someone who don't care about continuity would work in a universe where the selling point is continuity to build a good fanbase?

Just stop writing at marvel and go do your own thing, Bendis. It's not that hard

Just repeat happy birthday buncha times in different panels. He wouldn't notice.

>Just stop writing at marvel and go do your own thing, Bendis. It's not that hard

He's actually under exclusive contract with them. Even his creator-owned books are printed under Marvel's Icon print

I think that putting this great dialog in a page from a comic book made by Bendis would be a great happy birthday card.

>Just stop writing at marvel and go do your own thing, Bendis. It's not that hard
>Just stop making money, Bendis. It's not that hard

Someone get a drawfag on the case.

We are one year closer from his death, that's a good new.

I said I'll do it

twitter.com/Green__Diamonds/status/766419851057491968

>Ivyfag
Off yourself.

no

I remember a day when you would have had pounds of shit sent to your address for posting your twitter here

yes

Boys, dox this fag pls

No, no, wait-
You are a bitch-ass nigger.

Weren't that for people that were actually open about their life on Twitter, those people that post where they and stuff?

Why so mad?. I just accepted a dare, it's because I posted about the secret club that is 4chins?

Sup Forumsmbler is real?

I remember The Game, you lost it.

its Bendises birthday? The day we celebrate his birth?

oh that's today>

Why does it have to be today? Continuity doesn't matter to him.

I say he should have the same birthday as whichever black guy he's being cucked by

His birthday? Like, today?

Is there another Bendis?

I hope someone gives his cake and the entire party to some random big, buff black guy.

Wait, this is a good thing. At the end of the birthday party he would be replaced in all but name by someone of the minority.

Shut the fuck up.

Fuck you Bendis

No, seriously. Fuck you.

Fuck
you

Alright guys, time to write Mickey Bend a birthday card, one word at a time.

Dear

Fuck you Bendis. You are the amalgamation of everything wrong with comics today.

Brian

Fuck

shitstain

Benis

Dialogue

Hack

Will we ever find out who he has locked in a room?

Dialogue?

Boco? Shut the fuck up?

Bendis? Bendis.

Kill yourself faggot.

Jeez, you try to have fun and people gets defensive

>playing Marvel Heroes
>written by Bendis
>dialogue doesn't drag on and is consistent with several iterations of characters over decades

Bendis' Uncanny run was a mistake.

No?

Bendis hides a benis up his banus.

This brings up a great point I've noticed about writing dialouge. People over complicate the fuck out of it. When in real life it's so sporadic.

>Yeah, uh huh like me too but I think well I, yeah you know.

That sentence said nothing but that's how people talk. Sometimes people just say words to fill inbetween the words they're trying to get to.

Why does Sup Forums hate Bendis so much?

because he's a hack

I hate Bendis because

> He breaks continuity despite years of Marvel lore to draw on
> conflicting characterization from previous runs
> lot of anticlimaxes- big things are promised in the story, but are never resolved

May authors do these things but here's his unique faults.

> His non-street level books are average to bad. Mostly because of the top three faults I listed above.
> Constant top billing despite his current runs being painfully mediocre.
> annoying repetitive dialogue (New Yorkish?)
> Affirmative Action Mary Sues- Miles Morales faces less conflicts than Peter Parker, but is rewarded far greater. Riri Williams, ignoring stealing parts to build shit, there was already similar character he could have used.

> LAZINESS- he doesn't do research, he uses racial identity as a shield for bad writing. And we know he can write well because of Alias, Powers, and Ultimate Spiderman, but he doesn't bother with non-street level comics because maybe he thinks effort is beneath him while sucking in that easy cape money.

Genius

There is no such thing as birthdays.
- Doctor Strange

Fuck off Bendis!

happy birthdis benday

I suspect Bendis is actually a resentful little shit, and the reason he's shoe-horning in all these black guys in his OOC fanfic-tier bullshit is because he actually hates niggers and the fact that a black guy knocked up his waifu with BBC and he hasn't been able to satisfy her the same way.

That nigga was a bro, if so, the best among us.

NO, WAIT,

A nigger-bitch's ass.

He's a hack?

I hope he gets fucked by a muscular nigger like he always wanted!

We should go full Sup Forums and send him a card with 2 paragraphs of Bendis speak. The cover can be a collage of she hulk, vision, hawkeye and scarlet witch, or just a blank page.