Perfect Sup Forums waifus

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-bu9YMNlfWI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>got chubby and old
>still 10/10 qt 3.14
How the FUCK aryans do it?

Janet

Wow another patrilateral perception of the "perfect woman". Kys shitlord.

>chubby

kys virgin nerd

Only semi related but why the fuck did they randomly make Willow a lesbian? I'm just now watching Buffy for the first time. I don't get it. She wanted to fuck Xander, and DID fuck Seth Green (with great enthusiasm) but suddenly she's a lesbian? Not even bisexual? Makes no fuckin sense.

why do people find american dad characters attractive fucking christ

I'm a slut and I'm proud of it. You're the virgin loser that can't handle a strong independent woman.

that was the first sign of Joss going full leftist retard

You are not perfect.

You are a fucking whore

Clit your wrists you filthy cunt

>I'm a slut and I'm proud of it
>criticisng me for liking a character portrayed as slutty
If you're not a troll, huh?

I'm a virgin and I'm proud of it. You're the slut trashwhore that can't find a strong wortwhile man.

there's nothing in story to suggest that she was always a lesbian, she's just bi, and if the comics are canon then she will literally fuck anything

MPDGish is very problematic.

Yeah. Virgins tend to hate women because we're not interested in fucking you and will never fuck you.

Who said I hate women? I like women, I enjoy their company. I have nothing against women whatsoever.
And what is with your preoccupation with sex? Is that the only thing you're good for? Do you base your personal worth upon how much you 'put out'?

how can i get a jew gf

I hate this talentless fuck so god damn much, she ruins every Fool Us episode, jesus fucking christ she can't even shuffle a deck of cards

I don't base my self worth on my interactions with men.

Gib tiny jew

Wow another alt-right nazi loser trying to ridicule women?

perfect

no gib me

>jewesses
>perfect

search your heart, you know it to be true

Emily is the most wonderful girl in the world

youtube.com/watch?v=-bu9YMNlfWI

agreed

Who's this alpha gentleman?

Time to post Amy