All right, which one of you asked this one to him?

All right, which one of you asked this one to him?

>ask me anything!
>except that

wew

he's got a point there

> get metaphorical question
> answer literally
WEW talk about autism lads

Please flood this man with questions about his erection, and advertisements to enzite.

Someone ask him how much he gets off to the thought of Kitty Pryde killing Hawkeye.

Why not just ignore messages like those?
What is even the point of answering those?

Ask him if he tickles his gooch while writing his dialogue. And whether he sticks his pinky into his asshole every time he mentions a character is Jewish.

To get praise and agreement from his followers. It's like you've never used social media before.

You can do it yourselves, you lazy faggots

What kind of followers praise someone for beating up the obviously retarded kid just trying to make a joke and get a joke in return?

But if I'm a lazy faggot, clearly I cannot.

>guy gets random question
>responds in a way he thinks is mildly amusing
>Sup Forums jumps down his throat

It was a pretty typical "I'm so smarmy hue hue" reply, everyone does that shit. Why are you so upset?

Benis :DDD

Probably every of them

>Answering a question doesn't count unless I like the answer

Jesus Christ I can't believe you people have become so faggoty I've actually stooped to defending Bendis.

Sup Forums can't take anything anymore. Anything mildly confrontational is enough to set them off for days.
A similar thread will be up and past the bump limit same time tomorrow, guranteed.

Who's dat?

user "Anonymous" Ymous.

Because they know very well that Bendis always wins and they are extra salty about anything and everything he does

That guy's a hacker