Skyrim movie when?

Skyrim movie when?

We don't need more thalmor propaganda, puppet scum

Oblivion would be a better storyline

What the fuck is Oblivion? That Tom Cruise movie?

And yet you know what Skyrim is.

I dont, I just thought this was a Vikings thread.

If it fleshed out the Thalmor and was a trilogy about Ulfric and the civil war, yeah it would be fun. Anything involving Alduin would be shit.

>Finally, after all these years, I have become a citizen of Skyrim

turned off the Wii right there

>playing unmodded Skyrim
>on Wii

Alduin story would be worth it just cause we'd get that famous line of his that is actually pretty damn good.

But basically a lot of quests could be their own movie. Imagine one adventure movie about a gang who hates each other but team up because they all have some barenziah stones and want to complete the crown. So at the end they have to go down into that huge cave system infested with falmers. And nobody trusts each other because any could betray the others at any moment.

it's funny you say that because the voice actor who plays Ulfric Stormcloak is also in Vikings

xD

I don't think any Elder Scrolls game should be a movie. Bethesda should just stop cash grabbing and keep making games like Oblivion/Morrowind or let Obsidian make some games using their titles

im more for Morrowind or maybe Daggerfall

>The video game equivalent of an OTfag

just fucking die

Who would play the main character? Male/female? Human/argonian? Fighter/mage?

>Bethesda should just stop cash grabbing

good one

Only if the movie is in first person and the mc never speaks.

Calm down, newfag.

what about a Forsworns' movie

>You're now envisioning a new 13th warrior style movie set in skyrim

It would make for a terrible movie.

>2 hours of shit covered, fantasy swamp rednecks raping each other and being a pain in the ass to local townsfolk
Eh, no thanks.

Will there be Lydia throat fucking in this movie?

What famous line?

this, would make a great movie

morrowind could be a GOAT miniseries if it were filmed partially like a nature doc.

Hollywood cast incoming
>Dragonborn
Idris Elba
>Ulfric (portrayed as basically Trump)
Michael Fassbender
>Tullius
Nikolaj Coster-Waldau
>Legate Rikke
Lupita Nyongo
>Jarl Balgruff
Riz Ahmed
>Lydia
Emma Watson

Alterations to the story would be shit like changing Ulfrics discrimation target from Dark Elves to Redguard because Trump, and the Dragonborn refusing to cooperate with the old cis white Greybeards. Blades are all gay and trans, surpressed by Talos (muslim) hating Thalmor.

>hillniggers
No thanks

>Skyrim came out 11 years ago

And it still looks okay.