Would you date a North African female?

Would you date a North African female?

Of course I would.

>would you date an arab or anyone from the middle east in general

Fuck no.

I just want a gf

we should trade. I'll send you a tourist/foreign worker, you send me a brown beauty

I would date attractive female of nearly any ethnicity.

Yes but only if she C O N V E R T

Piss off uncle Tom. You are worse than the Sudanese self-hater.

yes

>tfw no qt mizrahi girl to cuddle with

Maltese people are too BLACK for my taste.

I SEND FOREIGNER DAMN IT

It's not about self hating. It's just the realisation that arab women are overrated as fuck. But if you like them so much, then yeah, you can go and date them.

It's about you being a self-hating retard. The Middle-East has more than 100 million women in it, your pathetically small brain cannot even count to 10.

How you finna write all these women off just because of their geographical region?

>How you finna write

Yes I am black and proud and speak in ebonics. What are you gonna do about it, white boy? Don't forget us Moorish blacks ruled Spain for a millennium, we'll do it again.

Because I lived with these creatures for my entire pathetic existence on this planet. I just know what they're like in real life and am used to them, that's why I don't find them particularly interesting.

I apologise though, I am kinda generalising a bit, of course not all arab women are bad seeds, but a farmer tends to throw away the whole bag instead of inspecting every single ruined seed.

get out of my thread qatar-user

No bully pls

>people actually want to fuck this

She's fucking hot and speaks sense. Honestly the best thing to come out of Syria like ever.

Thots I go to school with. The one on the left is indian. Interested?

Eh, one on the right looks better. Would still smash left tho.

Ugly. Who cares about Indians?

>one on the right is better

ye, I know. I have such a crush on her but I never had the balls to actually date her cause I'm such a faggot :((((

>those lips
damn. kill me.

Do it faggot. Rejection's better than night after night of wondering what could have been,

Wait what? I remember you told me that you want to marry a qatari woman?

It depends on the diaspora. Depending on which genetic part they come from, some indians can look aesthetic as fuck.

why do you care for NA girls?

I find them beautiful. I mean, what can I do?

Don't they just look like locals to you?

you've got italian qts

Some do, but mostly don't though. I mean I can tell them apart.

so?

Would

right one is a butterface
left one is hot

Yes

yeah the right ones jaw is too big for my liking

>Having a crush on this fat pig wearing a bedsheet on her head like a retarded
She looks like a Ogre

Also, her eyeborws and theet are disgusting

She's 16, that's why she looks so small genius. Yeah, her fashion sense isn't the best ever but meh, I'm not dating a woman for the clothes she wear, but for her body. Her body up close if you actually see it is a 10/10.

Also get out of my fucking facebook you fucking faggot, don't mess with my friends.

I wanna pound her tho

You should've changed those filename m80

Aarti is way qter that the Johanna "the fat pig bed sheet on her head"

>qatari women

Uuuuh, these things are extinct now. Literally everybody here is mixed paki, afghani or indian.

Eh, it's too late for that.

>Also get out of my fucking facebook
You and some of your friends are already under surveillance
t. Europol external contractor

I would date literally anyone reasonably attractive and not braindead

NO! She's qt! QT! I WANT HER TO BEAR MY CHILDREN!

Stop posting that disgusting fat pig and post more pics form Aarti the real qt

yeah, unfortunately. Here's a local individual that I'm aware I've posted before. Just a token of appreciation.

Muslim weeding

No.... I'm too beta.

STOP BULLYING ME OR I'LL GO DO A BOMBING IN UR COUNTRY

Why are they overrated as fuck?
I feel like they'd be more bitchy then the average US woman and that's a good thing

The dream.

>Uuuuh, these things are extinct now. Literally everybody here is mixed paki, afghani or indian.
wat
why would you include afghans among desi subhumans firstly, and second off afghans wouldn't mix with subhuman guflies unless it's hazara selling their women as usual

Actually it's afghani. This particular one I have a crush on is mixed, she's half saudi half afghani.

they look nothing like afghans and that's not afghan clothing, disgusting baiting gulfie subhuman

Post pics of Aarti

Gulfies mix with indians, pakistanis and afghanis on a regular basis. It's an expected aftermath after they brought like millions of them to work as construction workers here. All of them look like poo in loos now.

I've seen people here say they must be amazing in bed because of how 'oppressed' they are but this is simply not true.

afghans dont work as construction workers in the gulf tho dumb nigger, pakis/indians are poo in loo subhumans but gulfies look like them anyway

The girl I've been in love with for over 2 years now is half Algerian
So yes, definitely

Dude, I don't give a fuck if you're mad that gulfies are sleeping with your women. Fuck off and stop shitting the thread. I'm trying to post images of my high school friends like a creep.

ok you're just baiting, have fun

Post pics of women in portugal.

Where is OP? I demand more North Africans!

>Pig face
>Shit teeth
>Jungle like eyebrows
>Fat
>Smal
>Uses a sheet on her head
She is absolutelly disgusting
POST THAT INDIAN FIRST

Pic

>gulfies find this attractive
disgusting poo in loos lmao

Yeah, I especially like those upper class bitches from the original countries that think they are above your average beurette but are just as ready to jump on a white dick.

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH STOP BULLYING ME SO MUCH YOU FUCKING FAGGOT

I'm searching for that fat girl friends on facebook and instagram in search of qts and that Indian girl is the only one remotely qt

I'm just giving you some advise, ditch Joanhana and go for Aarti

not bad

Dump with me you niggers, I'm the only one posting pictures in this thread. I'm tryna NUT at the same time, it's hard posting with one hand.

I'm also posting pics

Imma give you some advice too, go kill yourself you moorish nigger

Who can be attracted for this fat pig?

I know this Mia Khalifa looking bitch that I NEED to bone

pic

She's cute up close when I see her in real life. Her pictures aren't super flattering, but I believe what I see with my own eyes over what you post.

Aarti has a white baby on her facebook profile pic. She clearly wants the White dick

Calm down bro, she looks Portuguese herself

are Tunisians the best NAFRIS

>When u spot DICK on the horizon

And the worst part is that she is studying Fashion Design like a low IQ whore but she dresses like shit, fucking lol

>tfw Tunisia is so close....

kek

She's a woman. Fashion design is perfect.

Are you going to post pics from Aarti or not? Are you even her friend?

> Fashion design is perfect.
Fashion design is for dumb whores who could not get into a proper course.
I hope her father is a oil sheik because she will never find a job with that shitty degree

>Are you going to post pics of Arti or not?

Nah. I don't want to. Also fashion design here pays really well if you know how to set up your own exhibitions but STOP BULLYING ME REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Which is the girl in this pic?

The tiny half afghani midget that I have a crush on.

The one on the right? Interesting tastes you lot have.

She's cucking you with the pony.

Sent their a facebook friend request, i will have to wait to see if she is really qt or not.

Too bad you are not her firend

I would date any female that likes me. Too bad they don't exist

She's cute. Plus I always had a thing for women shorter than me, I like asians a lot cause of this.

And you can stop posting that fat whore, if anyone wants to see her pics and laugh of ridiculousness they can go here:

facebook/JohanaNasreenA

instagram.com/jnasreen/

You do realise, if people send her friend requests she's just gonna block them lmao.

But thanks a lot for spamming my friends you gay nigger.