>those enclaves
European history is not good for my autism

here's poland in the year 960 vs. poland now

that's just germany
it's always been like this

this is true, anyone refuting it is misinformed or lying

Glorious Romania should conquer H*ngary

t. radu

Didn't Goths used to live all the way to river Don?

in its past its neighbours liked to keep it that way, they were easier to manipulate

what if actually the Polish state is Prussia and half of Germany is our clay?

makes you think

Are you talking about the Polish fief known as Prussia?

We will take it back someday.

>flag

To help OP feel better
youtube.com/watch?v=f_6AQA4uzD0

>prussia
Hard to think of a bigger non-nation that's adored by autists.

we both know that ship has sailed

>Prussia
What's that?

this

Good luck 'sperg

thank goodness Prussia eventually put an end to that discord

It was Napoopan who ended the HRE.

about half of 1/3 of germany and most of austria belongs to SLAVS

it sort of relapsed though afterwards, there were still too many little divided kingdoms

True, it was just sort of replaced with the German confederation.

This is the only legitimate way Poland should look like.

always that push for a baltic corridor

That's an ethnic map. The surroundings of Danzig were indeed Polish.

But Prussia IS Poland, Laszlo

>That ethnic map
My great-grandfather was a Jew from modern-day Lithuania (not exactly sure which area of Lithuania he came from). I’ve always wondered if he spoke the Polish language (or Lithuanian/Belorussian/Russian) since Lithuania was pretty Polish back then. All I know is that he spoke Yiddish, nothing else. Anons are probably gonna reply “muh heritage” to this but I’m genuinely curious.

those far european ethnic dialects are such a meme

ship can come back to the docks some day

For what I know, if he came from a town there is a high probability that he did speak polish. Surely not as a first language though. In XIX century polish and jewish communities were largely split apart due to tsarist policy. Russians tried to drive the Jews apart from ethnic russian lands to the west inhabited mostly by the Poles. That created tensions and hate between both ethnicities that at the same time fought for their identity and culture in a hostile state. However if he lived in countryside then he probably did not have as much contact with the Poles, as most villages were either Polish, Jewish or Lithuanian.

>We will take it back someday.
Good. We support Germans as always.

You were supposed to build Międzymorze with us, Istvan

Germans are superior to Polish people unfortunately. Economically. Culturally. I do want to like you, but a cursory glance at history shows that you're woefully inadequate.
>inb4 Hungary is the same
True. I despise my own country for the same failings. But why should we rub shoulders with people who cannot offer us anything? It's much wiser to support and learn from people who are ahead of us.

>Great Poland
>province where Poland literally started
>Prussian
Autism is stong in you.

this 2bh

Poles and Hungarians are inferior species and should be used to further the German interests

so that's where all this boipucci thing started

Geben Sie Königsberg zurück!

Danzig ist Polnisch

its important to sell that idea in poland, since it is a manufactured country

>Slovakia
Didn't happen

and only a few centuries later

>Frederick had despised Polish people since his youth, and numerous statements are known in which he expressed anti-Polish prejudice,[58] calling Polish society "stupid" and stating that "all these people with surnames ending with -ski, deserve only contempt".[59] He passionately hated everything associated with Poland, while justifying his hatred and territorial expansion with ideas of the Enlightenment.[60] He described Poles as "slovenly Polish trash";[61][62] referring to them in a letter from 1735 as "dirty" and "vile apes",[63] and compared the Polish peasants to American Indians.[64]

this

this is what Poland should look like

did too

>when you outfox the Hapsburg