That's why you should vote for clinton

It's infuriating how ignorant people in this board are to the contributions of the clinton foundation. it's one of the most impactful charity organization in the history of humanity, yet you guys shamelessly try to shit on it.

If trump was a key member of an organization that did a fifth of what the clinton foundation did, you would all praise him, but just because you have been brainwashed by republican propaganda to hate Hillary clinton you are unjustifiably trying to dismiss it.

>Inb4 trumpfags say "but but only 5% of the money going into the foundation is actually donated!!
NO. the facts are that 88% of the money is going into charity programs and its been confirmed by charity inspectors. public charity works by sending workers into the field, to make impact, and the clinton foundation is an example of a public charity finally done right.

Quoted from their website:
"Because of our work, more than 31,000 American schools are providing kids with healthy food choices in an effort to eradicate childhood obesity; more than 105,000 farmers in Malawi, Rwanda, and Tanzania are benefiting from climate-smart agronomic training, higher yields, and increased market access; more than 33,500 tons of greenhouse gas emissions are being reduced annually across the United States; over 450,000 people have been impacted through market opportunities created by social enterprises in Latin America, the Caribbean, and Asia; through the independent Clinton Health Access Initiative, over 11.5 million people in more than 70 countries have access to CHAI-negotiated prices for HIV/AIDS medications; an estimated 85 million people in the U.S. will be reached through strategic health partnerships developed across industry sectors at both the local and national level; and members of the Clinton Global Initiative community have made more than 3,500 Commitments to Action, which have improved the lives of over 430 million people in more than 180 countries."

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foreign_involvement_in_the_Syrian_Civil_War
youtube.com/watch?v=7LYRUOd_QoM
washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2016/06/13/did-the-clinton-foundation-raise-hundreds-of-millions-of-dollars-for-a-hospital-in-haiti-that-was-never-built/
mintpressnews.com/officials-islamic-state-arose-from-us-support-for-al-qaeda-in-iraq/208790/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UN_investigation_of_chemical_weapons_use_in_Ghouta
youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s
youtube.com/watch?v=FmIRYvJQeHM
youtube.com/watch?v=O894bXmqqGU
youtube.com/watch?v=xvhBoF_pCHo
dailycaller.com/2016/08/11/exclusive-joint-fbi-us-attorney-probe-of-clinton-foundation-is-underway/
nationalreview.com/article/437883/hillarys-america-secret-history-democratic-party-dinesh-dsouza-clinton-foundation
politico.com/magazine/story/2015/09/hillary-clinton-email-213110
realclearpolitics.com/2016/07/20/how_the_clinton_foundation_got_rich_off_poor_haitians_387335.html
clintonfoundation.org/
charitywatch.org/ratings-and-metrics/bill-hillary-chelsea-clinton-foundation/478
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

thank you greatest ally

i'm voting for clinton now

Who is trolling who here?

While getting money from ISIS, and then giving guns to them.

Who cares. Once trump loses in November Sup Forums will return to its former glory and all the election shills will return to plebbit.

Proof?

Learn some history:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foreign_involvement_in_the_Syrian_Civil_War

1. The support was exclusively non-lethal aid until assad crossed a red line and used chemical weapons against the rebels.

2. none of the rebels that got funded belongs to iraqi Al-Qaeda, the group that later became Isis.

3. The US was not the only western country that sent support to syrian rebels in their attempt to defeat a tyrant.

I would like to say as someone who actually lives in the middle east - i think the main US intervention that helped destabilizing the area was Bush starting the Iraq war, not obama.

All 6 are jew programs against humanity

Wtf I love Hillary Clinton now

>88%
RAUS!!

Can you debunk this whole movie for me?
youtube.com/watch?v=7LYRUOd_QoM

Like how they fucked up Haiti? It's a slush fund at best.
It's actually amazing how little you know about the foundation

Proof?

.01 shekels have been paid to your account. Have a nice Sabbat

They did actually fuck up in Haiti, there was progress promised to them that was not delivered. but thats just cherrypicking a fluke, instead of looking at the whole picture and seeing all the good the organization has done

Proof?

Trump lied to his voters by saying she collected hundreds of millions of dollars for a hospital to be built some time ago.

When in reality the fuck up was that the progress that was promised was not done properly at all.

washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2016/06/13/did-the-clinton-foundation-raise-hundreds-of-millions-of-dollars-for-a-hospital-in-haiti-that-was-never-built/

1. No evidence Assad used Chemical weapons and still denies it. Confirmed that rebels have used them since.

2. Yes they were, Hillary armed them to fight Assad.
mintpressnews.com/officials-islamic-state-arose-from-us-support-for-al-qaeda-in-iraq/208790/

3. That's because it's an illegal war, and no other country supported the rebels. And rightfully so.

1. >No evidence of assad using chemical weapons

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UN_investigation_of_chemical_weapons_use_in_Ghouta

Quoting:
"the environmental, chemical and medical samples, we have collected, provide clear and convincing evidence that surface-to-surface rockets containing the nerve agent sarin were used in Ein Tarma, Moadamiyah and Zamalka in the Ghouta area of Damascus."

2. Well, just from reading the title of the article, i can simply tell you that not all news sites are reliable and that this particular news site is not being truthful. i would assume however that some aid probably ended up getting into isis, though, but it was never sent to them or meant to get to them.

3. Wat? i literally gave you examples in the wikipedia page i gave you of other western countries that participated in giving aid to rebels

>Liberals claim to be peaceful
>Liberals claim to be compassionate
>Liberals claim to be against war
>Liberals claim to support Islam

And yet the person they support is a psychopathic killer

youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s - The Truth About Hillary Clinton's Mental Illness

youtube.com/watch?v=FmIRYvJQeHM - "We came, we saw, he died! LAUGHS" (Gaddafi)

youtube.com/watch?v=O894bXmqqGU - Hillary Clinton openly states she wants war with Iran to protect Israel

youtube.com/watch?v=xvhBoF_pCHo - Hillary laughs maniacally about war with Iran

Spamming is a banable offense, user. you could have posted your points once, and you know what, maybe even twice.

but there was no need to literally spam, user.

>Liberals claim to be peaceful
>Liberals claim to be compassionate
>Liberals claim to be against war
>Liberals claim to support Islam

And yet the person they support is a psychopathic killer

youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s - The Truth About Hillary Clinton's Mental Illness

youtube.com/watch?v=FmIRYvJQeHM - "We came, we saw, he died! LAUGHS" (Gaddafi)

youtube.com/watch?v=O894bXmqqGU - Hillary Clinton openly states she wants war with Iran to protect Israel

youtube.com/watch?v=xvhBoF_pCHo - Hillary laughs maniacally about war with Iran

Not one ounce of evidence of our queen Hillary doing anything wrong. Ugh you racist sexist nigger slut where's oooshshdhdjjsnsnsnsmsmsmskskskskskskzmzmzmsmd fuckkk queen Yass ooh CTR yessss CTR my pothole dhhdjsjsjsjs

dailycaller.com/2016/08/11/exclusive-joint-fbi-us-attorney-probe-of-clinton-foundation-is-underway/
That's a story on the FBI investigating her foundation.

nationalreview.com/article/437883/hillarys-america-secret-history-democratic-party-dinesh-dsouza-clinton-foundation

politico.com/magazine/story/2015/09/hillary-clinton-email-213110

realclearpolitics.com/2016/07/20/how_the_clinton_foundation_got_rich_off_poor_haitians_387335.html

You can just Google Clinton foundation Haiti if you want more.

She's not Drumpf, and she's a major party candidate with a legitimate chance of winning (as opposed to third party candidates.)

That is the only reason I need.

The problem with this is that you're only showing largely subjective positive things about this... foundation.

If you want to describe an organization, any organization, and have people make a real decision about it, you have to show everything. The whole bloody package, anything else is attempting to be idealistic or overly drastic.

N I C E

S O U R C E S

You could literally go to their website and see for yourself.

clintonfoundation.org/

Fuck off Juden

Good post though I agree

Thanks for (((((correcting the record)))))

>go to THEIR website
Just delete the thread man.

But user they tell you exactly what they do

>Drumpf
reddit and ctr need to fuck off, this board is turning to shit quick

2.6/10

>look user this organization is totally not corrupt just go look at their own website

stop

At least half of those things don't even matter to me.

sage

>Because it's their own website it means what they say is not true!!!

user, just give it a short visit if you want a source.

deeeeevil

There you go, not their website.

A charity inspection organization rated them very highly:

charitywatch.org/ratings-and-metrics/bill-hillary-chelsea-clinton-foundation/478

Thanks for all the help keeping those murderous pallestinians at bay.thats definitely helping our efforts in syria.

Oy vey, six gorillion

Holy fuck!

I mean fucking wow!

How can anyone with a functioning conscience support that psychopathic bitch?

You would truly have to be an evil soulless person to try and dismiss this hardcore evidence

That's not conspiracy shit, that's the psycho bitch speaking in her own words!

I've never seen a more clear case of psychopathic personality disorder in my life

I honestly hope that God strikes her down so we are spared the utter horror of the wars and death she will create

Only the truly evil would ever support her

> Enron wasn't corrupt, just look at their stock price.
Yeah, I agree. Let's take the word of a charity that gives 5% of what they take in, to charity, and is being investigated by the FBI for fraud.

Great reference.

user, let me teach you something.

Private charity foundation = They donate money to other places.

Public charity foundation = They send workers to help people in the field.

The clinton foundation is a public charity foundation, therefore paying salaries for workers is an essential part of the charity work.

Oh look a charity run by long time Clinton family friend Daniel Borochoff finds that the Clinton foundation is not just a slush fund for the Clintons.

I wonder what people have to say about Charitywatch: They don't use Generally Accepted Accounting Principles in their reviews. But what did charitywatch say in comment to the Clinton foundation claim of 6% charity funding? That critics of them have "a misunderstanding of how public charities work".

It's totally normal to push funds around in a convoluted manner, and when you don't use GAAP it totally is 88% and 6% is just a lie!

Wow all this time I was voting for Trump. Because of you Op, I'm voting clinton. Fuck Drumpf! I'm now #MentallyHill #Shill4Hill #Artillery4Hillary #HillYes

user let me teach you something.

That foundation has had more bad reviews than you've had dates with women.

This Jew is nervous he might have to pay for American aid soon.

How did you get out of the oven?

You have Corrected the Record! Thank you for your efforts.