Who of them has more power?

Who of them has more power?
Who is the bigger jew
who is the king of jews?

definitely the right
the left might be prosecuted for corruption

Soros is a meme

the king wouldn't ever make himself known in the first place

>quasi-dictator of the most powerful nation in the world vs a glorified investor with spare money

Netanyahu is a great guy. He wants Europeans to be our own lords.

He was never charged with actual corruption. I'm not fan of Bibi but this whole "gifts" affair is such a bullshit the police fucking wastes time and resources instead of doing dealing with actual criminals.

>soyros
>nutanyahu

why is it bullshit?

Netanyahu is just the prime-minister of Israel, and Soros is just an innocent business man

pls germany, leave the jews alone. haven't you hurt them enough?

The police questioned him about the champagne and cigars for like 9 times. A 13 year old kid with a part time job can afford something like that. Police looks for corruption where it does not exist, while ignoring the one happening right under their noses.

>They charge that from 2007 to 2016 Netanyahu and his family received cigars, champagne and jewelry worth "hundreds of thousands of shekels" from Hollywood mogul Arnon Milchan and other supporters.

>noses

The left is the king of Nationalist Jewry, the right is king of International Jewry.

this

The King of all Jews

I'm pretty sure they fucking hate each other.

my idol

Israel Nationalist vs Globalist.

How being rich (really really rich) and influential even feels like?

Bibi is actually a good Israel leader when the rest of the region is on fire.

Even if he is corrupt, I’d keep him until the next election.

It doesn't matter.

The power of the jews is acting together like a swarm of insects.

He has a girl name LOL :D

I was going to say Soros because I feel he plays the smarter hand (I like soft power over hard power), but then I thought about how irrelevant Soros' contributions seem to have been on the issue of Brexit and how Soros' former protegé Orban has actually turned Soros' home country against him, while Netanyahu gets away with running a quasi-apartheid state with imperialistic tendencies and has the ear of the leader of the world's strongest state... so I'm inclined to say Netanyahu has been more successful at shaping the world.

Though I'd rather have Soros' money and business conections than Netanyahu's job.

so many wealthy lobbyists in the world, and people only obsess over one of them.

both of them have something in common though: they both want to see the middle east destabilised, they just use different rhetoric to promote it.

this

Ambitious people tend to compare themselves to people that have more than them than people that have less than them. I'm sure you'd be over the moon if you were as rich as these billionaires but most of them probably aren't that much happier than upper-middle class people. They know their needs and conforts are secured for life, but they still want more.

shekels aren't worth shit

Jewish schemes of soft power often backfire. The bloody Nazis were financed by a couple of Jewish bankers while they were still in their early days, because the Nazis had been open to the idea of the Zionist State. Look how that went, boom, 6 millions dead Jewish men women and children.

oops haha

Were the jewish bankers the same jews that got gassed, tho?

I know for a fact the Nazis ransomed one Rothschild banker, so that is at least one that got away.

> 6 millions dead Jewish men women and children.

That was them disposing and incriminating the nazis.